PDA

View Full Version : absolutely horrible: Woman, 4 children found hanging near Fort Worth

Hatfield
5/29/2007, 03:51 PM
HUDSON OAKS — Authorities suspect a woman hanged her four small daughters — killing three — before hanging herself alongside them in a mobile home closet, scarring this North Texas town with its second triple-child slaying in the past five years.

The 23-year-old woman's identity was not released early this afternoon pending notification of family, the Parker County Sheriff Larry Fowler said. The woman's husband, who authorities believe to be estranged, was brought to the scene.

The woman's sister, a neighbor, checked the home after the woman's employer called to report she hadn't shown up. Around 6:30 a.m., she found the bodies of the woman and the children, ages 5, 3 and 2, Fowler said.

The sister rescued an 8-month-old girl from her makeshift noose when it became apparent she was still alive. The infant was reported to be in good condition at a Fort Worth hospital.

Fowler said the children were hanged with items such as strips of clothing and sashes.

"It's terrible, terrible," Fowler said.

Another neighbor, Joyce Harris, recalled happier times at the victims' home.

"I just got a big kick out of watching the kids play over there on her porch, and today it's sad, very sad," Harris said.

The town of 1,600, which is about 26 miles west of Fort Worth on the eastern edge of Weatherford, has been through this before. On July 16, 2002, 39-year-old Dee Etta Perez fatally shot her 4-year-old daughter and 9- and 10-year-old sons before committing suicide.

Petro-Sooner
5/29/2007, 03:54 PM
What is up with people!?!?!?!?! I mean good grief. I cant image having a heart filled with that much hate and/or craziness to do anything like this.

SoonerBorn68
5/29/2007, 03:55 PM
I can't imagine the circumstances that would make a person do that. Nothing could ever be that bad. :(

jk the sooner fan
5/29/2007, 03:59 PM
cue Andrea Yates

yermom
5/29/2007, 04:02 PM
i guess the Physics were off on the baby... lucky for her her mom wasn't very smart in addition to being crazy

Hatfield
5/29/2007, 04:03 PM
sounds like PPD but yes the crazy was strong with this one.

horrible. I can't imagine walking in on a sibling and her children in such a state

Mjcpr
5/29/2007, 04:08 PM
sounds like PPD but yes the crazy was strong with this one.

horrible. I can't imagine walking in on a sibling and her children in such a state

In a lot of ways, it's probably not all that different than Oklahoma.

I_SMELL_FEAR
5/29/2007, 04:13 PM
i guess the Physics were off on the baby... lucky for her her mom wasn't very smart in addition to being crazy

man, can you imagine finding out when you are older, that your mom hung you and your siblings and you were the only one to survive.

slickdawg
5/29/2007, 04:16 PM
What a tragic, tragic story. Very sad....

Jimminy Crimson
5/29/2007, 04:17 PM
23 years old and 4 kids...

WTF? Use some birth control or something, woman!

Sad story, though... :(

OUDoc
5/29/2007, 04:23 PM
****es me off more than anything. You think your sister might have raised your kids for you, stupid b*tch?

tulsaoilerfan
5/29/2007, 07:29 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(