http://sports.ign.com/articles/791/791946p1.html

bri
5/29/2007, 09:49 AM
OH NOES, EA SPORTS PUT A TEAM'S PLAYBOOK IN THE GAME!!! BOYCOTT!!!!!11

The_Red_Patriot
5/29/2007, 09:55 AM
And the video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNC0BNzZRDo

I wanna see them do the Hook and Lateral play.

RedstickSooner
5/29/2007, 10:11 AM
I was just wondering when.

Here it is, The Fiesta Bowl experience---NCAA Football 08 Style

http://sports.ign.com/articles/791/791946p1.html

I'm bitter that I just read that.

Sadly, I have nobody but myself to blame. I could've hit control-F4 when the window opened, and Assy McGee greeted me.

Will this ****** someday be inducted into the college football hall of fame, all for being the nimrod at the helm of the Most Exciting Game Ever?

For fifteen minutes, his fame sure seems like it's stretched into the 12 hour range.

TheUnnamedSooner
5/29/2007, 10:57 AM
zebranske:

it just shows the steps EA Sports is taking, going beyond what's out in the mainstream and seeing true talent for what it is and not for what everyone else says it is."

Yeah, the nfl isn't seeing the true talent yet either :rolleyes:

The_Red_Patriot
5/29/2007, 11:07 AM
haha. I guess not

Jello Biafra
5/29/2007, 05:55 PM
like i said.......forever .......we will have to live with that game.

TripleOption14
5/29/2007, 07:15 PM
Who cares!!! I'm so over that game. In hindsight we lost but I have no problem with that. It STILL was the BEST bowl game of the year!!! It still was one of the wildest bowl games EVER!! The way i look at it it could have been a hell of a lot worse. We could be St. fans and have to live with another blowout title game. Or we could be Notre Dame fans. You know the school that has not won a bowl game in 9 YEARS!!!!! We lost yeah but things could have been A LOT worse.

Jello Biafra
5/29/2007, 07:55 PM
Who cares!!! I'm so over that game.

well.....

congratulations. I'm glad YOU have been able to get over it.

most of us are still furious. not at the outcome but, the continued support the underdog role is recieving at our expense. i am always of the mindset to "leave no doubt" and even if we would have won that game by only 3, i wouldn't have REALLY been happy.....losing to a team that played the best game ever of it's div 1 life, oddly enough, still gives me no joy because they will be talking about the "david and goliath" story until the rapture.....

TripleOption14
5/29/2007, 08:05 PM
Well..........

Keep beating yourself up for no reason then. How many times do you think they could beat OU in a series?? As i said it was the best bowl game of the YEAR!! And we lost by one point for god sakes. And the underdog will ALWAYS get the fan support because of the simple fact that they're the underdog. Its just the way our sport society is get us to it. The same thing happened when the country fell in love with George Mason in the NCAA tourney.

oumartin
5/29/2007, 08:06 PM
They are kinda like OSU fans. Give em a year and they will be claiming the National title for beating OU.

insuranceman_22
5/30/2007, 12:22 AM
Oh ****......I have to live with this for another season........We need redemption! New Sooner slogan, Redemption 07!

Boffingham
5/30/2007, 02:34 AM
If it will make you feel any better...that is probably the last Sooner game I will get to watch unless AFN shows OU games in the UK. Double Whammy...the last OU game I saw in person, we lost...2001 OSU AT HOME!

So don't talk to me about feeling bad!

Go Sooners!!

goingoneight
5/30/2007, 03:13 AM
I went almost a year without seeing a home game after the 2002 OSU loss. That's bad when you get tickets and you live in OKC. When I was finally freed up, guess what I got to see... 52-9. It was like one of those long, relieveing belches that eases all of your pressure to see those "fans" leaving in the middle of the third claiming we were "running up the score."

No... you're talking about a team that won 77-0 the next week and had to take knees to stop it from making 100. We kicked ya arse, aggy. Who are we to tell OUr backups not to score when they never know if they'll see the field again? :D

oumartin
5/30/2007, 03:21 AM
I do not take any pleasure in beating teams like red headed step children since the game in which we do not speak

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
5/30/2007, 07:36 AM
I think what we should all really be discussing is this, HOW THE FREAK DID THAT MORON GET THE COVER OF NCAA 08!?!?! In a year when they could have chosen Calvin Johnson, or AD they went with him. Someone needs their head examined:D

OSUFAN11
5/30/2007, 08:44 AM
I think what we should all really be discussing is this, HOW THE FREAK DID THAT MORON GET THE COVER OF NCAA 08!?!?! In a year when they could have chosen Calvin Johnson, or AD they went with him. Someone needs their head examined:D

Here is a video that will explain why they put him on the cover. It does not start to really get to the reason until around the 1:10 part of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfH1q4m0xo

TheUnnamedSooner
5/30/2007, 08:56 AM
If it will make you feel any better...that is probably the last Sooner game I will get to watch unless AFN shows OU games in the UK. Double Whammy...the last OU game I saw in person, we lost...2001 OSU AT HOME!

So don't talk to me about feeling bad!

Go Sooners!!

So, it's YOUR fault for the losses? :mad: You are hereby banned from OU games ;)

Jello Biafra
5/30/2007, 05:17 PM
trick plays....even the spokesmodel for ea sports says its trick plays....."that clip will be played over and over"

yeh. we know. thanks for pointing that out.

Boffingham
5/31/2007, 12:37 PM
So, it's YOUR fault for the losses? :mad: You are hereby banned from OU games ;)

That is true for BCS games...reference my Sweatshirt thread...I'm too lazy to link it.

GrapevineSooner
5/31/2007, 12:41 PM
I'm sure you'll be able to print off a DeMarco Murray cover if bothers some of you that much.

Seamus
5/31/2007, 12:53 PM
I do not take any pleasure in beating teams like red headed step children since the game in which we do not speak

I do. :)