PDA

View Full Version : 2 tickets to Bonnaroo 2007! Police, White Stripes, Flaming Lips

Rogue
5/28/2007, 05:16 AM
www.bonnaroo.com

:cool: June 14-17, Manchester, TN

Mrs. Rogue isn't going to be able to go this year since the surgery so we're selling our tickets. $220 each.

Now it looks like my campaign to get some of you suckers out here to TN was just to sell my tickets. That is so not the case and we are already planning on going next year again. I was really looking forward to seeing The White Stripes, The Decemberists, Flaming Lips, and Wolfmother.

Bonnaroo Artists

The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Ornette Coleman • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • The Roots • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti and Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • Lou Donaldson & Dr. Lonnie Smith Quartet • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • North Mississippi Allstars • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • Fountains Of Wayne • David Murray Black Saint Quartet • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • Mago Feat. Billy Martin & John Medeski • John Butler Trio • El-P • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Ravi Coltrane Quartet • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • The Philadelphia Experiment • David Bromberg and Angel Band • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Don Byron Plays Junior Walker Feat. Chris Thomas King • Clutch • Pete Yorn • Stefon Harris & Blackout • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Scott Amendola Band Feat. Nels Cline • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Lionel Loueke • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Yard Dogs Road Show • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • The National • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • Robert Glasper Trio • Mute Math • The New Orleans Klezmer Allstars • Jacky Terrasson Trio • Apollo Sunshine • Stanton Moore Trio • The Wild Magnolia Mardi Gras Indians • Uncle Earl • Doug Wamble Quartet • The Little Ones • The Black Angels • Ryan Shaw • Gypsy Hands Tribal Belly Dance • Firecracker Jazz Band • Miss Lolly Pop's Burlesque Coterie & The Sideshow Bennie Experience • Eenormus Sidecar
In the comedy tent
Lewis Black & Friends • Dave Attell • David David Cross • Flight of the Conchords • Demetri Martin • Aziz Ansari • Finesse Mitchell • Lynne Koplitz • Dov Davidoff • Nick Kroll • John Bowman
In the cafés
Angel and the Love Mongers • Bang Bang Bang • Dave Barnes • benzos • The Biscuit Burners • Pieta Brown • Cage the Elephant • Sam Champion • Christabel and the Jons • Rocco DeLuca • Dixie Dirt • Dubconscious • The Dynamites featuring Charles Walker • Piers Faccini • Favourite Sons • Fiction Plane • Tim Fite • Haale • Jescoe • Alexa Ray Joel • Langhorne Slim • Manchester Orchestra • Jennifer Niceley • Brandy Robinson • Salvador Santana Band • Jonah Smith • Smokin' Dave and the Premo Dopes • Tenderhooks • Tin Cup Prophette • The Westside Daredevils • The Whigs • John Paul White

Rogue
5/28/2007, 05:20 AM
Lots to see and do there. One of my favorite hangouts is the beer tent. Microbrew heaven!

Campground:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/Bonnaroo2006/Bonnaroo2006-11.jpg

Main Stage:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/Bonnaroo2006/Bonnaroo2006-18.jpg

Who doesn't love hippie chicks?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/Bonnaroo2006/Bonnaroo2006-05.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/Bonnaroo2006/Bonnaroo2006-19.jpg

Rogue
5/31/2007, 07:48 AM
Mrs. Rogue's Ebay Ad (http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-Bonnaroo-Music-Festival-Tickets-6-15-07-Manchester_W0QQitemZ120126655944QQihZ002QQcategory Z16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

This thread has it all. Hawt chicks, Rock 'n Roll, beer, and portable toilets. I'm-a rate it 5 *s.

OSUAggie
5/31/2007, 04:05 PM
I've been to a few... Missin' it this year to go to the 'palooza.

Rogue
5/31/2007, 10:03 PM
I've been the last 2 years. Hate to miss it, but I get to see DMB three times this summer so it's not a complete wash. Wish we could get these tickets to someone who will enjoy the 'Roo as much as I would. I haven't even looked at lollapalooza this year. Who's playin'?

Rogue
6/5/2007, 05:13 PM
Tickets are sold.

OSUAggie
6/8/2007, 04:33 PM
I've been the last 2 years. Hate to miss it, but I get to see DMB three times this summer so it's not a complete wash. Wish we could get these tickets to someone who will enjoy the 'Roo as much as I would. I haven't even looked at lollapalooza this year. Who's playin'?

Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Modest Mouse, MMJ, Snow Patrol :rolleyes:, The Roots, KOL, MOE, Pete Yorn, Yo La, Sean Lennon, !!!, The Wailers, Cold War Kids, among others...

Rogue
6/9/2007, 08:39 AM
Nice! I'd really like to see Modest Mouse.
Music festivals are the good. :pop: