PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Fagan!!

soonersweetie
5/26/2007, 10:29 PM
I am watching Arizona Rattlers on Directv and I noticed that Curtis Fagan is playing for them, #12. He just scored a touchdown.

Not the NFL, but nice to see him playing.

goingoneight
5/27/2007, 08:48 AM
He's a funny guy if you ever do/have meet/met him. He doesn't really like the camera, but is a goofball around his fans and teamates. I met him in 2000 about three days after the Texass game and he said my favorite Sooner line of all time that wasn't ever televised or published...
... "yeah it was pretty close... UNTIL KICKOFF!!!" :D

StoopTroup
5/27/2007, 11:43 AM
He and Antwone Savage were great...

Both nice guys IMO...

stoopified
5/28/2007, 08:54 AM
... "yeah it was pretty close... UNTIL KICKOFF!!!" :D[/QUOTE]
Love it.

goodonya
5/28/2007, 08:03 PM
Curtis worked in the pro shop at the club I play golf at when he was in high school. He knew my oldest son and all his friends that spent their summer days over there playing golf and running up the restaurant tab. He is a great, great guy.

We ran into him after the 2000 game in the midway. I had the same group of kids that played golf at the club. He was with about 10-other players and he stopped, gave them high-5's and spoke with them along with his buds for about 5-minutes. The guys knew him but were agog with the other guys (TRRW et al) that were with CF.

Two of those boys are starting on D-1 FB teams now (Ariz & Duke) and they still talk about that meeting on the midway to this day.

SoonersEnFuego
5/29/2007, 01:41 PM
He was involved in one of the most exciting plays in my opinion, when he caught the ball that Josh just launched down the middle of the field against Nebraska in 2000. The crowd in unison raised their fists when he caught that ball. I was one of them. It was kinda like, "Nebraska, your days of kicking our butts are over!"
Very exciting. Also, there's a huge blown up picture of that play on the wall of the Switzer Center if you ever get down there.

Collier11
5/30/2007, 10:59 AM
I still think of the pass he caught against Mizzou when two guys had the angle on him and he just exploded down the sideline leaving them in his dust

sooners2win
5/30/2007, 01:45 PM
My wife caught his wrist band at the Cotton Bowl against Arkansas. I was trying to get RW attentions and heard her yelling at me waving this Nike wrist band.....couldn't believe my wife held on to it with all the people around. :)

King Crimson
5/30/2007, 06:07 PM
He and Antwone Savage were great...

Both nice guys IMO...

those guys, with Mackey and Woolfolk....really were a heckuva corps for being db's and such before 99.