PDA

View Full Version : hahahahahahah!

85Sooner
5/26/2007, 06:21 PM
Well first Lindsay lohan checks into rehab,

This morning it was announced that some big vodka has purchased the rights to throw her a star studded 21st birthday bash.

Now the poor idioi ooops I mean girl gets busted for DUI. Darn :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070526/ap_on_en_mo/people_lohan

bri
5/26/2007, 06:26 PM
And your point is?

King Crimson
5/26/2007, 06:27 PM
she's a commie.

StoopTroup
5/26/2007, 06:29 PM
I always thought the Robert Downey Jr. story was more interesting.

85Sooner
5/26/2007, 06:47 PM
And your point is?

The media holds them up as icons and all they can do is self destruct. Sad but funy too.

bri
5/26/2007, 07:26 PM
I don't think "the media holds them up as icons" so much as they enter the public eye via their jobs and the American people raise them up as icons.

Laughing at the misfortunes of others just because you've got a hard-on for "the media" is just sad.

StoopTroup
5/26/2007, 08:03 PM
I think it's the medias fault that she was driving on Sunset Blvd at 5 in the morning...

If they had stalked her more, earlier in the night, maybe she would have gone home. ;)

Rhino
5/26/2007, 09:52 PM
Cocaine wins again.

Soonerus
5/26/2007, 09:54 PM
Who cares...

william_brasky
5/26/2007, 10:11 PM
Laughing at someone losing a battle with alcoholism is real funny. :rolleyes:

Soonerus
5/26/2007, 10:12 PM
Laughing at someone losing a battle with alcoholism is real funny. :rolleyes:

...and somebody was doing that ???

william_brasky
5/26/2007, 10:17 PM
...and somebody was doing that ???

Are you drunk?

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2007, 10:27 PM
Laughing at the misfortunes of others just because you've got a hard-on for "the media" is just sad.

right, we've never seen you laugh at the misfortune of others here.....

bri
5/26/2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the obligatory chime-in. I was afraid people might forget about my pure evil.

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2007, 10:33 PM
pure evil is your choice of words

you obligatorily chimed in on 85, i returned the favor for you

bri
5/26/2007, 10:35 PM
Wow, you're like a superhero.

Not a good superhero, mind you. More like Aquaman.

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2007, 10:36 PM
but still a superhero

bri
5/26/2007, 10:40 PM
Well, I guess. Someone's gotta talk to fish.

jk the sooner fan
5/26/2007, 10:42 PM
c'mon, you've got better than that

william_brasky
Aquaman was underutilized as was Apache Chief.

bri
Yeah, but I'm saving it for a higher-quality superhero.

StoopTroup
5/27/2007, 11:12 AM
If Paris gets jailtime for no-license...

Will LL get the death penalty?

StoopTroup
5/27/2007, 11:32 AM
Lindsey does Scores in NY...

ENews LL goes to Scores (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMNQWBW6z5I&mode=related&search=)

Probably NSFW

1stTimeCaller
5/27/2007, 11:38 AM
It must be rough for these people. Not being able to do anything without dozens of people harassing you and taking your picture. Hopefully she will get things worked out just like I would hope anyone that got a DUI would get their stuff worked out.

85Sooner
5/27/2007, 11:59 AM
i THINK IT IS JUST A PUBLICITY stunt. LL goes to jail with Paris then they start a new reality show called "THE INCARCERATED LIFE ;)

85Sooner
5/27/2007, 12:00 PM
It must be rough for these people. Not being able to do anything without dozens of people harassing you and taking your picture. Hopefully she will get things worked out just like I would hope anyone that got a DUI would get their stuff worked out.

True but live by the press........

1stTimeCaller
5/27/2007, 12:03 PM
I wasn't dogging you, I was just saying that it's probably a lot worse than they think it will be and much worse that I can imagine.

Scott D
5/27/2007, 12:10 PM
apparently 85 missed his calling as a member of the National Enquirer.

MamaMia
5/27/2007, 12:41 PM
Lindsay's mama needs to be her mother, instead of her buddy.

85Sooner
5/27/2007, 12:44 PM
apparently 85 missed his calling as a member of the National Enquirer.

heh Hey they were the ones that got the Lewinski story right when no one else would publish it.

My source is Yahoo though.

TheLurker
5/28/2007, 01:10 AM
Aquaman was underutilized as was Apache Chief.
http://members.aol.com/SprFriends/blackvulcan2.jpg
So you sayin Black Vulcan wasn't underutilized? Hell...nobody gave him any credit til the white man changed his name to Tuvok.
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6667/tuvok8pe.jpg
;)

goingoneight
5/28/2007, 03:06 AM
Let's get down to the important stuff, is this going to affect her stripper movie dealio? :D

Frozen Sooner
5/28/2007, 03:20 AM
Well, I guess. Someone's gotta talk to fish.

There's always Lori Lemaris. Plus, she has a super-strong uterus.

Jerk
5/28/2007, 07:02 AM
Well, I laughed so hard this morning when I heard that Paris Hilton has been spotted toting around a Bible that it disturbed my wife.

She says to me, "Why are you laughing? It could be a good thing"

I says back, "Let's she if she's sporting one of those after she gets out of jail"

Am I evil or what?

bri
5/28/2007, 09:59 AM
Well that's just silly. We all know she'll be carrying a Koran after jail.

Frozen Sooner
5/28/2007, 10:54 AM
That or a copy of Our Bodies Ourselves.

bri
5/28/2007, 10:56 AM
That's hot...

Frozen Sooner
5/28/2007, 11:06 AM
Yes. Yes it would be.

BigRedJed
5/28/2007, 11:16 AM
I had an issue of Superboy once where Superboy was a teenager and he and some other superhero's son were all questioning authority and stuff, and for some reason Aquaman wasn't around when/where he was supposed to be and so Superman impersonated Aquaman, holding his breath in his superlungs instead of breathing like a fish, and Superboy and the other kid totally didn't catch on, and then he also impersonated the Flash for some reason, and again, Superboy and the other kid totally didn't get it, and it made me think, "WTF... ...I guess all of the other superheroes are really redundant if Superman can do everything they do equally well," and then I also thought, "man, Superboy must be an IDIOT if he can't recognize his own pops dressed up as those other dudes," but then I remembered the story about when I was a toddler and my own pops dressed up as Santa Claus one time for all the neighborhood kids and I didn't recognize him and in fact cried when someone put me on his lap, so maybe there was something to it.

Hope that helps.

StoopTroup
5/28/2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for sharing that BRJ....

A touching moment right there....lol

BigRedJed
5/28/2007, 02:12 PM
What's really disturbing is that I had an issue of Superboy.

85Sooner
5/28/2007, 02:18 PM
Sombody get this girl some help.

This is the day after, drunk, passed out and puking. Very Sad.

She should go see her dad.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/lindsay_lohan/x17_xclusive_the_real_lindsay_pix.php#more

Frozen Sooner
5/28/2007, 02:44 PM
I had an issue of Superboy once where Superboy was a teenager and he and some other superhero's son were all questioning authority and stuff, and for some reason Aquaman wasn't around when/where he was supposed to be and so Superman impersonated Aquaman, holding his breath in his superlungs instead of breathing like a fish, and Superboy and the other kid totally didn't catch on, and then he also impersonated the Flash for some reason, and again, Superboy and the other kid totally didn't get it, and it made me think, "WTF... ...I guess all of the other superheroes are really redundant if Superman can do everything they do equally well," and then I also thought, "man, Superboy must be an IDIOT if he can't recognize his own pops dressed up as those other dudes," but then I remembered the story about when I was a toddler and my own pops dressed up as Santa Claus one time for all the neighborhood kids and I didn't recognize him and in fact cried when someone put me on his lap, so maybe there was something to it.

Hope that helps.

Superboy is not Superman's son. Sheesh.

BigRedJed
5/28/2007, 03:07 PM
Well, I know that most Superboy comics are dealing with a younger or other incarnation of Superman. But this was a son of Superman (and I'm guessing Lois Lane, though I don't remember), who was only half super, so that, for instance, he was bulletproof, but bullets really, really hurt like hell. He might not have been called Superboy, but there was a series of books devoted to him.

BigRedJed
5/28/2007, 03:10 PM
This would have been sometime in the late '70s or early '80s, and it might have been a Justice League book or something like that, now that I think about it.

BigRedJed
5/28/2007, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry. It was Superman, Jr. He was rolling with Batman, Jr. in the Super-sons series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-Sons).

bri
5/28/2007, 03:19 PM
Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry her child?

T.S. Quint: Sure, why not?

Brodie: He's an alien, for Christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.

BigRedJed
5/28/2007, 03:27 PM
My comic geek street cred is in the crapper. However, I will point out that I was apparently reading a fairly obscure series back in the seventies, so that has to count for something.

bri
5/28/2007, 03:39 PM
I used to have a special Spider-Man and The Incredible Hulk In: Southwest Showdown that featured Sanger Harris, The Leader, AND the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

It was full of win and tits.