PDA

View Full Version : witchatitty

Jello Biafra
5/25/2007, 06:57 PM
don't know if this warrant's its own thread but......cruitnicks, are we currently in a dead period for football?

Jello Biafra
5/25/2007, 07:14 PM
whatever. it doesn't even matter to me. my point is....my buddy is taking his daughter's softball team to kansas city this weekend for a tournament. he calls me on his cell phone just south of wichita at the next pump over from him, at the gas station is........venables.

hmmmm linebacker coach/d-coordinator...... wichita............ i wonder. wassup.

BASSooner
5/25/2007, 07:27 PM
he's after the Brown brothers...

Newbomb Turk
5/25/2007, 07:43 PM
at the next pump over from him, at the gas station is........venables.

hmmmm linebacker coach/d-coordinator...... wichita............ i wonder. wassup.

he needed gas?

soonerdave79
5/25/2007, 11:06 PM
he needed gas?

Nah, that's just his cover.

Salt City Sooner
5/26/2007, 12:20 PM
They just had a big camp up here last week to showcase the local talent, & there were a ton of coaches from all over the country (Stoops, Carroll, & Meyer were there off the top of my head). Check out the "Sitdown with Arthur & Bryce Brown", & also the "Prep football players enjoy spotlight" video links on the right side of the page for an interview with them & highlights of the camp:

http://kwch.com/Global/category.asp?C=78805&nav=menu486_4

soonerdave79
5/26/2007, 04:18 PM
They just had a big camp up here last week to showcase the local talent, & there were a ton of coaches from all over the country (Stoops, Carroll, & Meyer were there off the top of my head). Check out the "Sitdown with Arthur & Bryce Brown", & also the "Prep football players enjoy spotlight" video links on the right side of the page for an interview with them & highlights of the camp:

http://kwch.com/Global/category.asp?C=78805&nav=menu486_4

I'm not so sure 'bout the spandex bryce is wearing.

snp
5/26/2007, 05:10 PM
don't know if this warrant's its own thread but......cruitnicks, are we currently in a dead period for football?

The coaches can't talk to the players right now (other than a "hello" in passing) but can still watch them practice. They're also limited to I think, 1 call a month to a prospect.

birddog
5/26/2007, 11:51 PM
I'm not so sure 'bout the spandex bryce is wearing.

sid farkus- i notice when i wear banlon, there appears to be some jiggling.

frank- i wouldn't be caught dead in banlon.

illinisooner
5/27/2007, 12:05 AM
The coaches can't talk to the players right now (other than a "hello" in passing) but can still watch them practice. They're also limited to I think, 1 call a month to a prospect.

Saban is currently in hot water for talking to 3 high school recruits in Florida. Personally, I don't buy it, because he's such a stand up guy and class act...Nick would never bend or break any rules.

snp
5/27/2007, 01:01 AM
His personal merits not withstanding - everyone does this.

illinisooner
5/27/2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah that's true, but at least he's getting the negative press for it.