PDA

View Full Version : Cox Communications Sucks!

r5TPsooner
5/25/2007, 05:58 PM
After owning my 1st new home in Oklahoma for just over two months, I can honestly say that these morons are the worst of anybody that I've dealt with and that includes Dish Network who runs a close 2nd and my builders' sub-contractors!

I started out with all Cox Communication services but I've gone to DirecTV for TV and AT&T for home phone service. I am now left with the Cox jackasses for Internet service but I want to switch ohhhhh soooooo bad.

I just switched phone services today and in the process... Cox fealt the need to disconnect my Internet service too... AGAIN! The same thing happened last weekend when I switched to DirecTV from Cox Cable service. I guess they do it just for kicks or they are just to stupid to know any better.

Thanks for letting me vent.

BTW, can anyone compare AT&T's DSL service to the Cox Internet service. I think I'll switch it this weekend as well if they aren't too bad.

Thanks

Octavian
5/25/2007, 06:02 PM
:cry:

I agree..

StoopTroup
5/25/2007, 06:02 PM
Yeah...

I almost switched back to Cox the other day...

I was going to go with the bundle where you get Phone, High Speed internet and digital cable...was even gonna add HBO....

Then I saw how much they wanted to hook it all up.

Are they out of their minds?

All they have to do is bring the **** to the house and plug a cable into the DTV cables I already have run.

The Cable connection I used to have before I got rid of them is still there too.

Somebody's smoking crack over at Cox.

r5TPsooner
5/25/2007, 06:59 PM
I was paying $122 just for cable TV with two HD DVR receivers. My total HD channels was like 11, IF you subscribe to HBO & Showtime. I now pay $75 a month with DirecTV with the same equipment, twice as many HD channels and that includes ABC and Fox. PLus I get HBO & Showtime for free for three months.

Jello Biafra
5/25/2007, 07:02 PM
BTW, can anyone compare AT&T's DSL service to the Cox Internet service. I think I'll switch it this weekend as well if they aren't too bad.

Thanks

dude.....seriously. you need to think long and hard. old school dsl (4 or 5 years ago) difference in night and day.

I was litterally 500 yards from the TO and some days i would be faster with a modem. cox is off the charts with speed.....so...

i know they have you by the beanbag but you will suffer belee dat. specially if you are used to fast connection. if you're a gamer, no ifs ands or buts about it.