PDA

View Full Version : TheOU dentist and the oSu pump jockey

stoopified
5/25/2007, 09:34 AM
Stop me if you have heard this one before.OK while it is a great beginning to a joke I got nuthin'.I do however appreciate Sunny Golloway and his style.Does anyone really believe that was a slip of the tongue and not a deliberate jab at the Orange Rabble?

Petro-Sooner
5/25/2007, 10:37 AM
What was said?

Rhino
5/25/2007, 11:30 AM
http://newsok.com/article/3058253

Sunny Golloway tried to edit himself, but the moment had been securely captured on audio and video.

So the Sooners baseball coach, although knowing better, made a plea to the room of reporters.

"Can we edit each of those tapes?” Golloway asked with a laugh.

Not a chance.

Not when it comes to matters of ****** sound bites and headlines.

Oklahoma, swept in the regular season series three weekends ago, takes another shot at Oklahoma State tonight at 7:30 in the Big 12 Tournament. And Golloway said his club needs no reminder of what the series means.

"We understand ******,” Golloway said. "Bryant Hernandez is from Oxnard, California. His dad is a dentist.

"They don't talk about ****** back at the dentist's office. But let me tell you what, he understands here in Oklahoma, you go get gas and you're wearing an OU hat, and if the OSU attendant — I shouldn't have said it like that — but anyway… there's ****** there.”

So Golloway's slip of the tongue — a Freudian slip? — offers some fun for another round of ****** Baseball.