PDA

View Full Version : 99 bucks

LilSooner
5/25/2007, 09:03 AM
99 bucks is what it cost me yesterday to wake my *** up at 5 in the morning and haul out too the lovely towns of Woodward, Shattuck, Sayre, and El Reno. My whole body hurts from driving that long. 11 hours on the road sucks!

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/25/2007, 09:04 AM
$99 bucks for gas?

:les: DANG!!!

C&CDean
5/25/2007, 09:25 AM
Quit your damn whining. I used to drive to Tucson on Friday, and drive home on Sunday. 16 hours each way. Back when I was young. Like you.

And it didn't cost $99 for the whole round trip back then. And of course I wasn't driving a Eunichnox either...

StoopTroup
5/25/2007, 09:30 AM
All these stupid emails we get saying to not buy gas on a certain day...

This morning USA Today reports that "Record High Gas Prices Don't Deter Memorial Day Travelers".

If folks really want to put a hurt on the Oil Companies...

It sure seems to me that lowering consumption would be high on the list of actions...not an email saying not to buy on Friday...

LilSooner
5/25/2007, 10:00 AM
Quit your damn whining. I used to drive to Tucson on Friday, and drive home on Sunday. 16 hours each way. Back when I was young. Like you.

And it didn't cost $99 for the whole round trip back then. And of course I wasn't driving a Eunichnox either...

I'm NOT young though. And schlepping around surgical packs like I was a damn man doesn't help my back either. Don't you know I'm a delicate flower?

My equinox gets decent gas mileage and there is no way that I could haul around all my crap that I have to carry in a damn prius or some other hybrid crap, and until they make it legal to move medical supplies in an open air truck I am stuck driving a dang SUV.

I need a massage.

StoopTroup
5/25/2007, 10:02 AM
I need a massage.

Has the price of a good massage gone up with the price of oil?

:pop:

LilSooner
5/25/2007, 10:05 AM
Has the price of a good massage gone up with the price of oil?

No it has not the best place to get a massage is actually in Blanchard and she charges 55 dollars an hour and it is WELL worth it you sicko pervs.

SoonerBorn68
5/25/2007, 10:13 AM
99 bucks is what it cost me yesterday to wake my *** up at 5 in the morning and haul out too the lovely towns of Woodward, Shattuck, Sayre, and El Reno. My whole body hurts from driving that long. 11 hours on the road sucks!

Welcome to the oilfield! Oh wait...;)

Howzit
5/25/2007, 10:30 AM
No it has not the best place to get a massage is actually in Blanchard and she charges 55 dollars an hour and it is WELL worth it you sicko pervs.

Happy ending included?

OU4LIFE
5/25/2007, 10:46 AM
awwwww yeaaaaaaah

Howzit
5/25/2007, 10:49 AM
'Cause if it is, I might like to get her card.

StoopTroup
5/25/2007, 10:56 AM

MamaMia
5/25/2007, 11:02 AM
Yes, Woodward is a very lovely town actually. :)

Boarder
5/25/2007, 11:03 AM
I'm NOT young though. And schlepping around surgical packs like I was a damn man doesn't help my back either. Don't you know I'm a delicate flower?

My equinox gets decent gas mileage and there is no way that I could haul around all my crap that I have to carry in a damn prius or some other hybrid crap, and until they make it legal to move medical supplies in an open air truck I am stuck driving a dang SUV.

I need a massage.
You want some cheese with that whine?

ducks.....and runs

crawfish
5/25/2007, 11:06 AM
I'm working at home. In my underwear. No gas expense today.

:D

OU4LIFE
5/25/2007, 11:12 AM

Your old lady says you expend gas at every opportunity.....so I call BS.

Frozen Sooner
5/25/2007, 11:14 AM
You want some cheese with that whine?

ducks.....and runs

Ducking only brings your face within reach.

crawfish
5/25/2007, 11:19 AM
Your old lady says you expend gas at every opportunity.....so I call BS.

Yeah, but that's free of charge.

LilSooner
5/25/2007, 12:08 PM

Hey me too!

Don't get me wrong Moma I love me some Woodward especially that little bakery you down on the main drag, but I hate the 3 hours it takes me to get there.

Zbird
5/26/2007, 04:57 PM
Yes, Woodward is a very lovely town actually. :)

If you're an armadillo.

soonerboomer93
5/26/2007, 05:40 PM
Happy ending included?

that's VIP massage

3rd floor

building next to the 5 way intersection

apparently it's the new "in" place around here