PDA

View Full Version : The View

StoopTroup
5/24/2007, 10:12 PM
I love when Women do politics. :D

The View should continue to do stuff like this daily...lol

Rosie v Elizabeth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_l8QYAWZM)

Nearly 10 minutes of must watch TV...LMAO!

Enjoy

NO PUKING ! ! !

:pop:

King Crimson
5/24/2007, 10:16 PM

you are asking for it. if this still on the first page in the AM, you are dead man.

critical_phil
5/24/2007, 10:23 PM
ttt

StoopTroup
5/24/2007, 10:26 PM
you are asking for it. if this still on the first page in the AM, you are dead man.
I will defend myself with a broom if I have too. :D

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-States/Hillary-Clinton/Hillary-Witch.jpg

:pop:

KABOOKIE
5/25/2007, 08:03 AM
I'd hit both of those girls.

jk the sooner fan
5/25/2007, 08:14 AM
i watched the clip - rosie is a cow, she thinks that anybody dare disagree with her is just stupid, she whines when people dont respect her opinion, yet she has no respect for anybody elses

85Sooner
5/25/2007, 08:28 AM
I would love for rosie and joy to be thrown into a pit of starving rats. but yet I have to defend their right to say what they believe. I think they should move to Iraq

Hatfield
5/25/2007, 08:54 AM
man i hate liz's politics but she is so darn cute....and rosie is just a beast that needs to shut her yap because her voice is like fingernails across a chalkboard

MamaMia
5/25/2007, 09:00 AM

The View should continue to do stuff like this daily...lol

Rosie v Elizabeth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_l8QYAWZM)

Nearly 10 minutes of must watch TV...LMAO!

Enjoy

NO PUKING ! ! !

:pop:Sometimes we even do things like express our opinions on football play calling. We even wear pants now, and some of us have actually ran for political office. I'll bet you really get all giggly over stuff like that?

StoopTroup
5/25/2007, 09:14 AM
Sometimes we even do things like express our opinions on football play calling. We even wear pants now, and some of us have actually ran for political office. I'll bet you really get all giggly over stuff like that?
I didn't mean it like that...

There are many Women who have great opionions...it's just sad that the Women on the view are your most visible representatives.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/25/2007, 09:22 AM
I would love for rosie and joy to be thrown into a pit of starving rats. but yet I have to defend their right to say what they believe. I think they should move to Iraq

Sort of agree...I don't see Rosie the Pig going over to Iraq to do a show to help the guys and gals out. Kathy Griffin on the other hand gets a free pass on her comedy from me for going over and doing shows.

leavingthezoo
5/25/2007, 09:45 AM
give 'em computers, anonymity and a love of OU football- they could be tenants on the south oval. :D

blueyedsooner
5/25/2007, 10:20 AM
i watched the clip - rosie is a cow, she thinks that anybody dare disagree with her is just stupid, she whines when people dont respect her opinion, yet she has no respect for anybody elses

I don't care for Rosie at all. But I feel the same way about that Hassleback chick as you describe Rosie. That smarmy chic doesn't want anyone disagreeing with her either. They are both an embarrassment to the entire female population!

jk the sooner fan
5/25/2007, 10:32 AM
I don't care for Rosie at all. But I feel the same way about that Hassleback chick as you describe Rosie. That smarmy chic doesn't want anyone disagreeing with her either. They are both an embarrassment to the entire female population!

i dont watch the show, so i cant say one way or the other, but it seems from news reports that rosie attacks hasselback on a regular basis because she's a conservative

sometimes its not so much the message, but how its delivered

soonervegas
5/25/2007, 10:36 AM
There are both fools. One ultra-liberal and the other has her nose so far up Bush's butt it is pathetic. The truth as always...is somewhere in the middle.

jk the sooner fan
5/25/2007, 10:42 AM
There are both fools. One ultra-liberal and the other has her nose so far up Bush's butt it is pathetic. The truth as always...is somewhere in the middle.

the truth is what we define it to be, especially in terms of how we view politics and world affairs

so rosie's truth is exactly where she says it is, as is the other gal.....as is mine, as is yours.......we all fall on that spectrum somewhere

doesnt mean one is right over the other, just means we think we're right

yermom
5/25/2007, 10:42 AM
i'm all for bashing chicks and all, but i didn't see much different there than when anyone else talks politics :D

who is that Elizabeth chick? :hot:

MamaMia
5/25/2007, 10:49 AM
I didn't mean it like that...

There are many Women who have great opionions...it's just sad that the Women on the view are your most visible representatives.They are the most visible today. Men have been making idiots of themselves in the discussion of politics for decades.

StoopTroup
5/25/2007, 10:50 AM
Ouch.

usmc-sooner
5/25/2007, 10:53 AM
women can't live with them pass the beer nuts

yermom
5/25/2007, 11:06 AM
can't live with them, can't shoot em

IronSooner
5/25/2007, 11:10 AM
I'm remembering why I don't watch this to begin with...man that chick's voice grates on me. Shut up for 1 minute. Nice to look at though...