PDA

View Full Version : Chalking

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:05 PM
It is what middle schoolers do these days instead of teepee'ing (toilet papering) houses. This is how these girls have decided to celebrate the last day of 6th grade finals and let their hair down...

I am about to drive 3 twelve year old girls around Nichols Hills where they can quietly jump out of my moving car in the cover of darkness, write in chalk all over some twelve year old boys' houses and hope and pray that they do get caught so they can squeal and scream running back to my moving car with the doors open and they jump back in..

"do you think they saw us..I HOPE not!!"

"who was that? was that his older brother?!"

"do you think they recognized us?!"

"I can't believe I left the chalk there and had to run back and GET IT!!"

I am in big BIG trouble. Pray for me.

TIA

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 09:08 PM
heh. i know other parents that have done that. I, however, would NEVER do anything like that ;)

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:10 PM
WHATEVER!!!!

:D

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 09:11 PM
hey..check your spek!

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:14 PM
GOOD IDEA!!!

;)

VeeJay
5/24/2007, 09:15 PM
As the first daddy to post here, I hope Mrs. VJ never pulls that. I don't want to get the call that some other daddy has somehow immobilized her vehicle.

Then, not only do I have to deal with an angry dad, I have to worry about a broke down car.

What - I'm expected to ask the guy to help pay for the repairs?

Oh, well - have fun defacing someone else's property. It's the American Way.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/24/2007, 09:18 PM
http://ypcommando.com/images/sidewalkart4.jpg
This is the chalk drawing in my driveway.

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:20 PM
What cars are you talking about???

This is chalk, sidewalk chalk, on the driveway or sidewalk, not allowed on the house or any other property...it washes off with the next rain, or possibly dew.

It is what happens to the popular kids.....

oh wait..nooooooow I get it...someone never got T.P.'d as a kid....nevermind...

;)

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 09:20 PM
As the first daddy to post here, I hope Mrs. VJ never pulls that. I don't want to get the call that some other daddy has somehow immobilized her vehicle.

Then, not only do I have to deal with an angry dad, I have to worry about a broke down car.

What - I'm expected to ask the guy to help pay for the repairs?

Oh, well - have fun defacing someone else's property. It's the American Way.

lighten up. it washes away.

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 09:22 PM
Chick you Might want to check that .
1 You "could" be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor
2 Also reckless endangerment .
Not saying you will Just that it could happen .
The laws are so weird Now a days that its hard for kids to have fun .

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:23 PM
http://ypcommando.com/images/sidewalkart4.jpg
This is the chalk drawing in my driveway.

That is how the pro's do it.

We will be leaving heart and flowers is my guess.

OK!!! It's dark...gotta go!!!!

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 09:25 PM
Good luck . Hope all of em have fun .:D

VeeJay
5/24/2007, 09:25 PM
write in chalk all over some twelve year old boys' houses and hope and pray that they do get caught so they can squeal and scream running back to my moving car with the doors open and they jump back in..

Meh - maybe I misunderstood.

If Mrs. VJ ever does this with our 7 y.o. daughter, I'll probably laugh it off. It's just that some parents can be very anal about this type of stuff. Ya really didn't say it was about chalking the sidewalk.

Good luck, Chick. I know you're a nice person. If it's on the sidewalk it's OK.

VeeJay
5/24/2007, 09:26 PM
Oops - sorry - too much Rebel Yell

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:26 PM
Seriously, thanks for the concern guys. If I need to get bailed out..I will call Brat.

:)

We are not the first to do this, and one of the dad's of one of the boy's is in on it, he is an informant...he told me which house they are sleeping at tonight..so I think we are good.

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry for the confusion...yes...it is just the sidewalk...not the house

SEE YA!!!!!

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 09:29 PM
Sorry for the confusion...yes...it is just the sidewalk...not the house

SEE YA!!!!!
:D :D :D :D
Knockem dead

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 09:30 PM
i seriously don't think parents would get mad at their kids' friends for putting hearts and flowers in chalk on the driveway. seriously.

Soonerus
5/24/2007, 09:31 PM
Chalk Like a Champion Tonight....

VeeJay
5/24/2007, 09:33 PM
We're all cool. I thought you were going in there with your kids armed with assault rifles, flares, ya know - like the Elian Gonzalez raid.

Sounds like yer Good To Go!

usmc-sooner
5/24/2007, 09:34 PM
when I was a 6th grade boy if some pretty girl wanted to set my house on fire, I'd be sitting outside waiting with a tiki torch and some lighter fluid.

SoonerGirl06
5/24/2007, 09:49 PM
Kids got it soo easy today... with just getting "chalked" and no TP in the trees.

When I was in HS our house was on a corner lot... with lots of trees.... and lots of mornings with Charmin draped from their branches.

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 10:20 PM
I wish this place would liven up . Its kinda slow tonight and I wanta wait on the Chick Chalk report .:D

Blue
5/24/2007, 10:30 PM
Usually it aint chalk. And they write mean **** that won't erase. I work in a neighborhood that this is going back and forth in.

I say its all part of growing up, but chick shouldn't you just let them sneak out? I mean, they're already doing it (sneaking out). :D

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 10:32 PM
I got a chick chalk update...but I'll wait and let her tell it :)

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 10:34 PM
I got a chick chalk update...but I'll wait and let her tell it :)
:D

tulsaoilerfan
5/24/2007, 10:35 PM
Well? :)

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 10:47 PM
Well? :)
She aint back yet , Have some patience . :P

SoonerGirl06
5/24/2007, 10:51 PM
Oh the excitement!

:pop:

soonerbrat
5/24/2007, 10:52 PM
she may not log back on tonight.

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 11:04 PM
she may not log back on tonight.
Well shat .
Do the Popos have her ?

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 11:14 PM
OK...so it was a TOTAL success....dogs barking, girls screaming, front porch lights switching on and doors flying open...

On the last house, I have a feeling the boy was informed by the dad that informed us (so he was a rat) that they were coming...the girls are chalking the driveway with hearts and flowers and stuff and the boy comes flying out the door and the girls run toward my car...of course he is faster so he catches up to them, and then they all just kind of stand there and stare at eachother like, "now what?"

He smiles and runs back toward his house and the girls all scream again and jump in the car and giggle and chat all the way home. Brat heard the whole thing on the phone.

I love being a mom.

And we passed two police and no trouble at all.

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 11:16 PM
oh...and they "dress up" for this...

so they have on tu-tu's and wings and crowns and wands and sparkles and the whole bit...it was too dark to take a pic with my camera phone.

ChickSoonerFan
5/24/2007, 11:19 PM
Usually it aint chalk. And they write mean **** that won't erase. I work in a neighborhood that this is going back and forth in.

I say its all part of growing up, but chick shouldn't you just let them sneak out? I mean, they're already doing it (sneaking out). :D

They are TWELVE!! They better not be sneaking out..plus I have a small house and am a light sleeper, as long as they are at my house, I doubt they will sneak out..I mean I know it COULD happen, but not anytime in the very near future.

goingoneight
5/24/2007, 11:44 PM
Dood, my 16 year old cousin does that kind of stuff. She wanted me to drive her and her girlie-girl friends around so they could fork people's yards. You know... stick hundreds of plastic forks in the ground.

1. I wasn't about to look like a guy pimping 16 year old girls just because he had a nice car. I saw that stereotype right away.

2. Who sticks plastic forks in someone's yard for fun? :sarcastic: OMG, now I've got to go pull these damn plastic forks out of my yard!!! AHHHH!!! :/sarcastic:

Blue
5/24/2007, 11:51 PM
They are TWELVE!! They better not be sneaking out..plus I have a small house and am a light sleeper, as long as they are at my house, I doubt they will sneak out..I mean I know it COULD happen, but not anytime in the very near future.

I missed the 12 part. Juniors and Seniors w/ cars are nasty.

Still, I was sneaking out in 6th grade.:D

olevetonahill
5/25/2007, 12:04 AM
Glad they had a good time
You are awesome .

PhxSooner
5/25/2007, 12:10 AM
oh...and they "dress up" for this...

so they have on tu-tu's and wings and crowns and wands and sparkles and the whole bit...it was too dark to take a pic with my camera phone.
That's great.

I only got TP'd once, but people would shoe polish my bedroom window. :confused:

tommieharris91
5/25/2007, 02:46 AM
Someone once threw paper towels (like the brown type you find at school) VERY high in my tree, so high that we couldn't get it down with a ladder. The stuff stayed for three months.

Whatever happened to putting construction signs in people's yards?

LilSooner
5/25/2007, 08:55 AM
When I was in the 6th grade we went shaving creaming. It was great fun. The HS kids also went egging. There is also a story floating out there in B town about this one kid, his brothers friends, a can of biscuits, and an ***.

That's all I'm gonna say.

ousoonerfan
5/25/2007, 11:00 AM
I worked at Arby's during my high school years. We would get the giant rolls of plastic wrap from work and wrap other kids cars in it, then cover it with silly string. Good times!:D