PDA

View Full Version : Be careful peeps!

Okla-homey
5/24/2007, 08:00 PM
It's Memorial Day weekend in a few hours. By Tuesday morning, odds are a half dozen of you hillibillies will have drowned or been grievously injured in a watercraft accident. Another half dozen or so of you will die in horrible car crashes.

BE CAREFUL! DON'T DRINK & DRIVE -- OR BOAT! Remember, even if you are as sober as Bob Stoops on an autumn Saturday, there will be many others hillbillies sharing the highways and water courses with you who will be as drunk as Eddie Sutton on a Saturday night, so watch the f--- out!

critical_phil
5/24/2007, 08:25 PM
Remember, even if you are as sober as Bob Stoops on an autumn Saturday, there will be many others hillbillies sharing the highways and water courses with you who will be as drunk as Eddie Sutton at 11 a.m. on days ending in "y", so watch the f--- out!

:eddie:

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 09:02 PM
I plan on staying right chre in my shack or out an about on My Hill :D
I drove from Canute to Muskogee yesterday . Saw No less than 18 troopers out .

SoonerBorn68
5/24/2007, 09:11 PM
Coalgate's & Coal County's finest have started early. I've seen multiple cuff & stuffs the last few mornings on the way to the rig.

GottaHavePride
5/24/2007, 09:47 PM
I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to sit in my house with seven opera scores trying to learn to conduct a butt-load of music for NEXT Saturday. ;)

StoopTroup
5/24/2007, 09:49 PM
I'm going out at some point to see Pirates of the Carib....

Hopefully all will go well....

critical_phil
5/24/2007, 09:58 PM
oldest_critical_daughter graduates HS tomorrow night.

afterwards, i'm gonna be driving to alabammer to see my parents for the weekend. i won't be leaving until after midnight, so maybe the traffic won't be too bad.

leaving at midnight, Monkeytown by noon.

olevetonahill
5/24/2007, 10:00 PM

afterwards, i'm gonna be driving to alabammer to see my parents for the weekend. i won't be leaving until after midnight, so maybe the traffic won't be too bad.

Cool C-P
it will just be you , Cops and drunks on the road .
Be careful

Okla-homey
5/25/2007, 05:39 AM

Your parents live in the 'Gump?

Hamhock
5/25/2007, 08:13 AM
I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to sit in my house with seven opera scores trying to learn to conduct a butt-load of music for NEXT Saturday. ;)

window...door....ceiling.....floor.

YWIA :texan: