PDA

View Full Version : Dream Report

TUSooner
5/23/2007, 01:03 PM
Despite serious reservations .... :rolleyes:
I dreamed last night I was driving around Manhattan (NY, not KS) with Woody Allen and George Costanza. Go figure. All I remember is that we went thorugh a car wash and drank some Warsteiner beer that Woody brought. And I was laughing - a lot. And I mean really good, happy laughing, no creepy dark or ironic stuff - just funny laughing. And when I woke up this AM I was feeling pretty darn good.

That is all; let the ridicule begin! :D

Petro-Sooner
5/23/2007, 01:05 PM
I had a dream about my ex last night. She was giving me the evil eye. HEH

BigRedJed
5/23/2007, 01:08 PM
I had a Warsteiner with my ex one time. CREEPY!

Mjcpr
5/23/2007, 01:13 PM
I thought this was going to be about the time I absolutely nailed a book report for Engrish.

I was in the zone.

Howzit
5/23/2007, 01:13 PM
I dreamed last night I was driving around Manhattan (NY, not KS) with Woody Allen and George Costanza. Go figure. All I remember is that we went thorugh a car wash and drank some Warsteiner beer that Woody brought. And I was laughing - a lot. And I mean really good, happy laughing, no creepy dark or ironic stuff - just funny laughing. And when I woke up this AM I was feeling pretty darn good.

Woody Allen represents angst over your parental relationship. George Constanza represents a longing to return to more carefree times. The Warsteiner beer represents Warsteiner beer.

StoopTroup
5/23/2007, 01:19 PM
I think Woody represents his longing for a younger Wife and Costanza represents what his life will look like if he gets caught looking....the beer represents what a bad idea it all was and the feeling good part this morning represents that thank goodness it was all just a dream.

TUSooner
5/23/2007, 01:34 PM
Thanks Howzit & ST; now I think we're getting somewhere!
I've never had a Warsteiner beer, as far as I recall.

Jimminy Crimson
5/23/2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks Howzit & ST; now I think we're getting somewhere!
I've never had a Warsteiner beer, as far as I recall.

There's no better time to have one than right now!

Paperclip
5/23/2007, 02:38 PM
At least you didn't get pulled over by the Dream Police.

crawfish
5/23/2007, 02:56 PM

Woody Allen's first name represents your libido; Costanza represents your worry that you will no longer be able to perform. The car wash represents a vagina.

The beer is just beer.

Howzit
5/23/2007, 03:00 PM
Woody Allen's first name represents your libido; Costanza represents your worry that you will no longer be able to perform. The car wash represents a vagina.

The beer is just beer.

Oh yeah...I forgot about the car wash. That represents tits.

jk the sooner fan
5/23/2007, 03:07 PM
Woody Allen represents your inner desire to write something other than what you write now - i.e. legal stuff.....George Costanza represents that you watched wayyyyy too many Seinfeld episodes.....the carwash represents your need to cleanse your soul......and the beer represents the fact that you're 50ish and needed to get up and pee in the middle of the nite

Howzit
5/23/2007, 03:14 PM
Or maybe Woody Allen represents your desire to secks a young asian girl.

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2007, 03:17 PM
I can't picture Woody as a Warsteiner drinker. Seems like some kind of white wine would be more his speed.

GottaHavePride
5/23/2007, 03:18 PM
Oh, and I'm pretty sure the dream being set in Manhattan has something to do with my cute friend in NYC. I'm not sure what, though.

;)

OSUAggie
5/23/2007, 03:21 PM
Were you driving around in John Voit's Le Baron?

Was it the pretzels that were making you thirsty?

pb4ou
5/23/2007, 03:42 PM
(from my nap) I dreamed that Anne Hathaway showed her hoo hoo in a movie.
I remember thinking, "there goes her disney career."