PDA

View Full Version : Registered at Bronco Nation...

goingoneight
5/22/2007, 10:26 PM
I have to say, those people are very classy and respectful. I gave a spring practice update on us the best I could, and a belated congrats on the Fiesta Bowl win they got... they said for the most part that they like us best out of all the BIG 12 teams. Methinks the Broncos aren't so bad after all to pick us over Nebbish, :stunned: or Hook 'em...

:D

They mostly agree with me that we should schedule a home-and-home with them soon. I'm sure it would be considered quickly like Miami and like Tulsa always is.

picasso
5/22/2007, 10:57 PM
I agree, because we need to beat them like the red headed step children that they are.

sooner518
5/22/2007, 11:22 PM
AD WILL BE A BRONCO!!!!!!!!

goingoneight
5/22/2007, 11:30 PM

Gold, Jerry... gold! :D

TheUnnamedSooner
5/23/2007, 09:34 AM
If we would have beaten them, I doubt we would be their favorite.

mxATVracer10
5/23/2007, 10:20 AM

I just KNEW that this thread was going to be about that asshat :texan: :D

StoopTroup
5/23/2007, 11:49 AM
I registared there also....

When they send me updates...I report them as spam.

arenateam
5/23/2007, 03:21 PM
i dont like boise.

Jello Biafra
5/23/2007, 06:34 PM
yeh im still bitter.....

bri
5/23/2007, 06:42 PM
I think we're all missing the larger picture here...why the hell would anyone post an OU spring practice report on the message board of a team we don't play this year?

oumartin
5/23/2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I hate em!

AzianSooner
5/23/2007, 07:19 PM
some of those fans still ejaculate over the fiesta fiasco video tape and turned on by the psychologist consulted guy.

bri
5/23/2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah, but I don't see where that means they care about our spring game.

Jello Biafra
5/23/2007, 08:23 PM
Come on...did America send the Japs our 1942 war training films and say, "Gee, love to meet ya on the battlefield again" ?
No.
We kicked their a55 and bombed them into oblivion.

zackly...

goingoneight
5/23/2007, 10:56 PM
I think we're all missing the larger picture here...why the hell would anyone post an OU spring practice report on the message board of a team we don't play this year?

cuz... they're... nice... and they would probably end up asking how things were going anyway. :rolleyes:

goingoneight
5/23/2007, 10:58 PM
What classy fans we are that we can't be nice to another fanbase who did nothing but enjoy their team who played an outstanding game against us. Coem on, it's not like Oklahoma has never upset anyone before. And it's not like we've never won because another team played like shat.

Jello Biafra
5/23/2007, 11:11 PM
What classy fans we are that we can't be nice to another fanbase who did nothing but enjoy their team who played an outstanding game against us. Coem on, it's not like Oklahoma has never upset anyone before. And it's not like we've never won because another team played like shat.

cool.

yeh, im still bitter. regardless......

goingoneight
5/23/2007, 11:26 PM
I don't like watching the Fiasco Bowl highlights, either. Nor do I like looking back on last season and knowing we lost to :texan:. I also gag when I think back to that OSU TD pass in 2001. But the fact remains that most of the Boise people don't act as though one game, one point means that they OWN us. Much of their fanbase respects us, and obviously their team did, or else they would have never played at the level they did. Alabama has lost to us, sometimes embarassingly (see 2003 gag play in Tuscaloosa) and they still love us for the most part. There are a great number of teams that actually give us the respect we want, just not whorens and aggies of the world. But that's to be expected when aTm, Hook 'em, and :stunned: altogether have five National Championships, UT owning 4 of them and we have seven.

If we were Texas Tech, or mighty Kansas... other teams wouldn't be so rude in victory. Boise for the most part (the fans), have been cool. Like I've said before, every team has it's asshat fans, though.

Sooner in Tampa
5/24/2007, 06:01 AM
yeh im still bitter.....Ditto

And I still get sick to my stomach at the thought of Zabransky (sp?) standing the the field beating on his chest because he just threw a TD pass :( :mad: :mad: :( :mad: :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jello Biafra
5/24/2007, 05:34 PM
I also gag when I think back to that OSU TD pass in 2001.

I'm glad you brought that game up......it reminds me of how i felt at the end of the bowl game last year.....

the E X A C T same way. sick.very sick. shouldn't have happened at all. the entire world knows that we would beat them 18 out of 20 times and it just so happened that 3 plays defined both teams seasons. forever.

illinisooner
5/24/2007, 09:04 PM
I'm glad you brought that game up......it reminds me of how i felt at the end of the bowl game last year.....

the E X A C T same way. sick.very sick. shouldn't have happened at all. the entire world knows that we would beat them 18 out of 20 times and it just so happened that 3 plays defined both teams seasons. forever.

Well said. Maybe it's just me, but I have a problem with everyone who says it was one of the greatest college football games ever. It was one of the greatest college football comebacks/endings ever...the majority of the game (first three quarters) was forgettable.

goingoneight
5/24/2007, 11:14 PM
That's usually how the "greatest game ever" goes. No one gave a rats *** how Texas won the Rose Bowl, they just remember that over-played clip of VY running into the corner of the endzone to take the lead in the final moments. I don't think it was the best game i'VE EVER SEEN. OU/TX 2001, now that was a game. Not even the Sooners knew what would happen when Chrissy got the ball back in the fourth. Great offensive day for both teams, as they both moved the ball and made big plays... bu equally a great defensive ball game too. Mistakes were made by both sides, namely the missed FG's by OU and Chrissy going to the obvious passing situation in the no-back formation time and time again.

King Crimson
5/24/2007, 11:49 PM
in my mind, rufus alexander is still blowing up that statue play......

props to Boise, they made the plays.

illinisooner
5/25/2007, 09:47 AM
The phantom fumble in OT never really gets talked about.

sooneron
5/25/2007, 10:28 AM
I see no reason to schedule a home and home with them. The biggest reason for doing so, is for publicity on the national stage and recruiting. They aren't there yet as far as the national stage is concerned and idaho is not a recruiting hotbed. They want to travel to Norman? Fine. This has nothing to do with wanting "No part of them again". This is economics and common sense.

SoonerJLB
5/25/2007, 05:42 PM
Oh....I thought you were talking about the Denver Broncos...my NFL team.

Not the other ones.:)

goingoneight
5/26/2007, 01:51 AM
I see no reason to schedule a home and home with them. The biggest reason for doing so, is for publicity on the national stage and recruiting. They aren't there yet as far as the national stage is concerned and idaho is not a recruiting hotbed. They want to travel to Norman? Fine. This has nothing to do with wanting "No part of them again". This is economics and common sense.

Eau Contrair, do you think good recruits give a shat to see us play Utah State and North Texas?

snp
5/26/2007, 05:45 PM
Eau Contrair, do you think good recruits give a shat to see us play Utah State and North Texas?

No, but at least we don't have to give up a home game for them.