PDA

View Full Version : Saw Something Else Unusual Today

VeeJay
5/22/2007, 07:20 PM
A Jaguar XJ7 with a Confederate flag license plate on the front.

I thought South Florida was the land of bizarre oddities. Fayetteville is hanging tough.

sooner_born_1960
5/22/2007, 08:36 PM
Rich people are for state's rights too.

SicEmBaylor
5/22/2007, 09:21 PM
A Jaguar XJ7 with a Confederate flag license plate on the front.

I thought South Florida was the land of bizarre oddities. Fayetteville is hanging tough.

That's so me in 10 years.

At any rate, don't think for a minute that the pro-south are full of poor white trash. The CofC, SCV, and UDC especially are full of wealthy southern elite and are what is left of the old southern aristocracy. I'm not sure I ever met a poor woman from the UDC, a poor man from the SCV, or a kid from an impoverished family in the CofC.

GottaHavePride
5/22/2007, 10:24 PM
So, rich southern people like being in irrelevant organzations? :D

royalfan5
5/22/2007, 10:25 PM
That's so me in 10 years.

At any rate, don't think for a minute that the pro-south are full of poor white trash. The CofC, SCV, and UDC especially are full of wealthy southern elite and are what is left of the old southern aristocracy. I'm not sure I ever met a poor woman from the UDC, a poor man from the SCV, or a kid from an impoverished family in the CofC.
You're getting a Poli Sci degree. You'll be rolling in Ford Focus and you know it.

VeeJay
5/22/2007, 10:39 PM
You're getting a Poli Sci degree. You'll be rolling in Ford Focus and you know it.

Yes, but will he have scored in the back seat of that Ford Focus?

royalfan5
5/22/2007, 10:44 PM
Yes, but will he have scored in the back seat of that Ford Focus?
I don't want to think about that. However, the resulting thread would be the king of all Sic'em threads.

sanantoniosooner
5/22/2007, 10:46 PM
If Sic'em was going to score in a Ford he would be driving solo in a Probe.

VeeJay
5/22/2007, 10:50 PM
I don't want to think about that. However, the resulting thread would be the king of all Sic'em threads.

You and me may well be over 500,000 posts by the time that rolls around.