PDA

View Full Version : seriously off topic

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 06:25 PM
do we have any serious weighlifters here? i got some questions for ya......if you have a few seconds...

Tulsa_Fireman
5/22/2007, 06:27 PM
I'm a serious weightlifter.

In fact, I'm lifting weights as we speak.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeel the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 06:31 PM
I'm a serious weightlifter.

In fact, I'm lifting weights as we speak.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeel the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

if you're serious and not just throwing out an innuendo :)

RPM and superdrol.......yes or no?

royalfan5
5/22/2007, 06:32 PM
Somebody needs to get out the Veritas signal.

yermom
5/22/2007, 06:37 PM
no agony, no bragony

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 06:41 PM
anyone? i don't really trust some of the dude's on the body building sites. some of those dudes jump out of bed at 5am and pop 20 mg of dbol for breakfast. i can't really trust em.....that much ;)

yermom
5/22/2007, 06:45 PM
if you're serious and not just throwing out an innuendo :)

RPM and superdrol.......yes or no?

superdrol? i'm gonna have to go with "no"

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

Despite being marketed as a supplement available legally and deemed another 'pro-hormone' or 'pro-steroid' by many, there is nothing very 'pro' about SD. In reality, SD is a designer steroid, and that is what the reader must primarily understand. It is methylated, so will cause stress on the liver, and it is an anabolic/androgenic steroid, thus it has the potential to give side effects normally seen with such anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) use. It will shut your natural testosterone production down, and PCT (post-cycle therapy) is not only recommended, but frankly required.

RPM?

http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Applied_Nutriceuticals_RPM_p/rpm.htm

i'm not really into the supplement/pro-hormone stuff, but i know people that are/were. i'm not really sure about that one, i would probably not recommend anything like that though, personally

yermom
5/22/2007, 06:48 PM
i'm not a bodybuilder, i don't want to come off like i am, but i know enough medical stuff to get by and/or understand things i read

and i don't think there really is anything off-topic here ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
5/22/2007, 06:50 PM
That stuff gives you small wang syndrome.

So yes, if you want a small wang, you must take these supplements.

I personally just eat raw meat and watch a lot of Chuck Norris movies.

oumartin
5/22/2007, 07:04 PM
What the heck are you trying to do? you wanting a physique or you wanting to be Mr. Atlas?

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 07:09 PM
What the heck are you trying to do? you wanting a physique or you wanting to be Mr. Atlas?

rofl....get back to my *ahem* playing days. not looks, just the raw power and energy.

and i've already got the wang issue.....lets just say i don't have any nappy headed hoes beatin down the doors.......nappy headed dudes however, nm i yoke.

the PCT is a given. I've done the real stuff and not really looking to be chained to the gym but i do miss the lactic acid/ alpha male euphoria ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
5/22/2007, 07:10 PM
rofl....get back to my *ahem* playing days. not looks, just the raw power and energy.

You're gonna be a total ninja when you're sixty.

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 07:10 PM
That stuff gives you small wang syndrome.

So yes, if you want a small wang, you must take these supplements.

I personally just eat raw meat and watch a lot of Chuck Norris movies.

I like the idea of raw meat and chuck norris. pre -texas ranger though....

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 07:12 PM
You're gonna be a total ninja when you're sixty.

sweet. i want to rip a phone book in half......that would be pimp.

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 07:18 PM
the whole reason behind the question is this little tid bit....

i do a powerlift workout. nothing but Squat/Bench/DL Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 5by5
i was squatting 250 (used to be automatica gramatica with that back in the day)* 5 and about the 3rd rep, i think i either sharted or blew an o ring....so

the time has come to either help the project along or hang it up.....

soonerboomer93
5/22/2007, 08:17 PM
why does it have to be an either or situation.

royalfan5
5/22/2007, 08:21 PM
the whole reason behind the question is this little tid bit....

i do a powerlift workout. nothing but Squat/Bench/DL Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 5by5
i was squatting 250 (used to be automatica gramatica with that back in the day)* 5 and about the 3rd rep, i think i either sharted or blew an o ring....so

the time has come to either help the project along or hang it up.....
Perhaps, you should try a different approach to weight lifting rather than going the powerlifting route. I don't know if being a powerlifter has very good long term benefits, as compared to more balanced approaches to lifting.

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 08:22 PM
why does it have to be an either or situation.

if you're not gaining, you're losing. and i RARELY lose.

there is no such thing as a fair fight ;)

soonerboomer93
5/22/2007, 08:28 PM
I gotta go with royal though.

picasso
5/23/2007, 12:13 AM
anyone? i don't really trust some of the dude's on the body building sites. some of those dudes jump out of bed at 5am and pop 20 mg of dbol for breakfast. i can't really trust em.....that much ;)
I take nothing. I did the creatine for a bit but all it did was give me arthritis in me wrists.
I'd suggest good vitamins, maybe some whey shakes and hard work. we used to be serious about it. I'd work up to 305 no problem with ze chest work.

now I'm happy if I get in 3 times a week.

C&CDean
5/23/2007, 08:45 AM
Do not put ANYTHING other than God's good food into your body.

I've spent 2/3rds of my life in a gym. I can tell you horror story after horror story about the dip****s who've juiced. I hate me a juicer with a white hot passion. Pure ****ing idiots. And when I see the young kids coming in all wide-eyed and stupid - and then see them a year later with an additional 30 pounds tacked on and no life - it really bums me out.

Needing to be the biggest boy in the gym is a sickness. Let me tell you a little story about my very good friend Craig Thomlinson. Craig was a great guy. Used to work with me. He started coming to the gym, and on his first workout he couldn't bench 135. He couldn't squat 135. Two years later Craig was benching 400 and squatting over 500. He was also covered with zits, lost his fiance, and was having all kinds of other health issues. Mentally he wasn't even close to being the same guy I knew. Whacked completely out.

New Years Eve, 1990, Craig's girlfriend went to pick him up for a New Years Eve party. She found him sitting on the floor in his living room. With a steak knife sticking out of his abdomen. He had started in the bathroom by sawing big chunks out of his wrists. When that wasn't working like he wanted it to, he walked down the hallway, while sawing away at this carotid artery in his neck. Finally, he sat on the living room floor and began hacking away at his femural arteries in his legs. Then finally, began stabbing himself repeatedly in the gut with the steak knife until he finally expired. That house looked like there was 500 gallons of blood thrown all over it.

Craig suffered from the depression that comes from trying to back off the juice. His mother had died of stomach cancer, and I guess he thought the pain he was having might have been the same thing. I don't know, but I do know that this wasn't anything close to the guy I knew.

Andro? Creatine? Superdrol? RPM? All. ****ing. Poison. I won't even take a protein shake any more. It just ain't worth it.

picasso
5/23/2007, 08:50 AM
I know a guy who played TE for oSu in the 80's.

he ended up playing pro ball in Canada and while doing so would come home and play pickup basketball with us on occasion. he was mean as the devil during that time (steroids).
when he got off them he was as nice as an old lady.

GottaHavePride
5/23/2007, 10:09 AM
Dude, some old ladies are cranky SOBs. ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/23/2007, 12:18 PM
Dude, some old ladies are cranky SOBs. ;)

Yep.

My Granny will cut a punk with a quickness.