PDA

View Full Version : I, or they, accidently unhooked my SBC high speed DSL

MamaMia
5/22/2007, 04:37 PM
I, or they, fixed it somehow. That was so horrible! It was like a nightmare in slow motion.

I'm all traumatized now. :(

oumartin
5/22/2007, 04:41 PM
At home or the office?

MamaMia
5/22/2007, 04:41 PM
Home. I didn't work today.

oumartin
5/22/2007, 04:54 PM
Do you ever work? :D

MamaMia
5/22/2007, 05:38 PM
Do you ever work? :D You mean when I'm there? ;)

Actually I went in to Baptist yesterday for a routine test and had to have a surprise biopsy. It wasn't that major. I felt okay enough, so we actually stopped and had dinner at Willy's on the way home. :D

Bottom line... I got a call today. I'm anemic again and my blood pressure is sky high so they put me on iron and they're going to change my blood pressure medicine. Then I have to go in for pre op on the 14th because they have scheduled me for major surgery on the 15th. It will take me 4 weeks to recover, so I may not be posting much because I don't have a lap top.

oumartin
5/22/2007, 06:37 PM
Well hope it all goes well for you!

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 06:43 PM
so I may not be posting much because I don't have a lap top.

i say it's about time for a post-mother day present.....no?

MamaMia
5/22/2007, 06:54 PM
Well hope it all goes well for you!Thank you.
i say it's about time for a post-mother day present.....no?
That would be nice, but not until I get my very own bathroom. :)

oumartin
5/22/2007, 06:59 PM
Your house only has the one bath?
I have never been anywhere but the driveway of your home stalking the previous woman that lived there but I figured it would have at least two baths.

Jello Biafra
5/22/2007, 07:13 PM
Your house only has the one bath?
I have never been anywhere but the driveway of your home stalking the previous woman that lived there but I figured it would have at least two baths.

rofl

oumartin
5/22/2007, 07:40 PM
you laugh but she was hawt!
One of them girls that looked every bit the woman in high school.
Long flowing blonde hair, rock hard body a beauty mark on her left as.....oh crap. That might be incriminating

sooner_born_1960
5/22/2007, 08:35 PM
Best of luck, mama. You'll be in my prayers.

MamaMia
5/23/2007, 10:37 AM
you laugh but she was hawt!
One of them girls that looked every bit the woman in high school.
Long flowing blonde hair, rock hard body a beauty mark on her left as.....oh crap. That might be incriminating Okay...we still live here. That was my daughter.

I'm thinking of all the members of the board who aren't even peeking in this thread because they think its computer geek stuff. Little do they know. :D

StoopTroup
5/23/2007, 11:36 AM
I lost my connection yesterday...

I nearly called 911.

oumartin
5/23/2007, 06:30 PM
No Mama, it was the Marriotts!

MamaMia
5/23/2007, 06:52 PM
No Mama, it was the Marriotts!:P
Okay then. Oh, while we're on the subject of my neighborhood. That tubular/trumpet vine of the neighbors killed 2 more of my prize rose bushes, and now its trying to choke out even more plants. We had to dig up the whole garden again this year. I just cant keep up with it anymore. Those runners come right through the landscaping netting. I'm going to have to hire the lawn and garden service to pull up the runners.

oumartin
5/23/2007, 06:57 PM
they are OSU fans what can you expect!

MamaMia
5/23/2007, 07:32 PM
they are OSU fans what can you expect!Well, I was thinking that maybe if you run into him at work, you could drop a hint by saying how annoying it is to be the kind of neighbor who chokes out sweet little old ladies roses with your trumpet type tubular vines? http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/shy02.gif

oumartin
5/23/2007, 07:42 PM
I don't work for Oneok no more Mama.

Somebody suckered me into working away from home for weeks on end in the patch.
Of course Oneok is sorta the patch but with this job I get to be gone for extended periods.. ;)

MamaMia
5/23/2007, 08:01 PM
I don't work for Oneok no more Mama.

Somebody suckered me into working away from home for weeks on end in the patch.
Of course Oneok is sorta the patch but with this job I get to be gone for extended periods.. ;)
Well, I hope you're happy there and that they have a good dental plan. :D

oumartin
5/23/2007, 08:07 PM
I am like 4 months past my cleaning date for my teeth but I am never home long enough.

MamaMia
5/23/2007, 08:42 PM
I am like 4 months past my cleaning date for my teeth but I am never home long enough.Are you getting those pesky little post cards with the happy teeth in the mail? :D

oumartin
5/23/2007, 08:44 PM
No, the people on Downs close to Stakes office don't send them out. I am looking to go elsewhere though cuz one of his hygentists needs better chairside manners.

Jello Biafra
5/23/2007, 08:49 PM
Well, I hope you're happy there and that they have a good dental plan. :D

WOOOOOWWWW she sed your chicklets were jacked tha hale up!!!!

MamaMia
5/23/2007, 08:58 PM
No, the people on Downs close to Stakes office don't send them out. I am looking to go elsewhere though cuz one of his hygentists needs better chairside manners.
I don't know that dentist. Mike use to office with Gann and Bill Hunter Sr. and since he grew up on Cherry, he knows old man Benson really well, but we don't really know any of the youngins'. :D

Well, anyway, we would love to have you. Mike does all his own cleanings now. Hes a perfectionist and the patients love that. We have a coupon in the back of the Fiest for a 45.00 cleaning. That includes bite wings. :)

Oh, and we pride ourselves in having the best Treasure Chest in town. :D

oumartin
5/23/2007, 09:05 PM
oh treats after a toof cleaning? :D

Yeah, Benson lives right across the street from us.