PDA

View Full Version : People and other subjects

Jerk
5/21/2007, 06:26 PM
Why are there so many? You see them driving around all day in OKC and Tulsa. People in their cars at 10:00am. People in their cars at 3:00PM. Lots of em. Too damned many. Shouldn't these people be in some cubicle somewhere? Don't they have a friggin' job they need to be at??? And I'm really tired of people cutting in front of me and slamming on their brakes. That's been happening alot, lately.

On another subject:

Did you guys hear about the former Mustang FB coach's (the one who took them to the 6a champ and lost to Jenks a few years back) daughter? She was driving to anadarko or someplace for the summer this weekend and the lug-nuts on her wheel came off. The car went out of control. She told her friend on the phone that "something is wrong with the car, I've gotta go" and hung up. Car left the road and flipped, she gets ejected thru the window and walks away with minor injuries. The State Trooper said she didn't have her belt on. She replies "yes, I did!" The Trooper goes to the car and checks, and the seat belt is still fastened.

And finally..

n/m on this (:

soonerboomer93
5/21/2007, 06:36 PM
honestly, i could deal with it

in the shipyard, there's over 20,000 people working here
a couple thousand cars
a ****load of buses at shift start/end times

oh, and 9 ****ing thousand scooter/motorcycles

BajaOklahoma
5/21/2007, 06:51 PM
Jerk, you know if you would quit driving all over the place, you wouldn't see so many people out and about. ;)

Fraggle145
5/21/2007, 07:17 PM
I hate people.

mdklatt
5/21/2007, 07:24 PM
Why are there so many? You see them driving around all day in OKC and Tulsa. People in their cars at 10:00am. People in their cars at 3:00PM. Lots of em. Too damned many. Shouldn't these people be in some cubicle somewhere? Don't they have a friggin' job they need to be at???

I want to know why are there so many friggin' school-age kids out and about during the day.

:les: THERE'S A REASON THEY PUT LOCKS ON THE SCHOOL DOORS.

Hamhock
5/21/2007, 07:27 PM
I want to know why are there so many friggin' school-age kids out and about during the day.

:les: THERE'S A REASON THEY PUT LOCKS ON THE SCHOOL DOORS.

<insert snide home school comment here>

oumartin
5/21/2007, 08:10 PM
so she gets ejected from her car and the seatbelt was on?
she must be a tiny thing

Jimminy Crimson
5/21/2007, 08:17 PM
she must be a tiny thing

:les:SPINNER!!!11!

yermom
5/21/2007, 09:54 PM
hey Jerk did you get passed by a million Corvettes this morning?

i was on the turnpike driving to OKC and there were TONS of them going toward Tulsa

i must have seen 50

Jerk
5/21/2007, 09:58 PM
hey Jerk did you get passed by a million Corvettes this morning?

i was on the turnpike driving to OKC and there were TONS of them going toward Tulsa

i must have seen 50

I didn't go to Tulsa today. In fact, I never left OKC city limits. 10 hours in a Semi truck and I never went further than 20 miles from Edmond.

Tomorrow I might go to Red Rock, OK. Hopefully I'm not going to Tulsa this week.

Soonerus
5/21/2007, 10:01 PM
I am frequently amazed by all of the humanoids....

OUinFLA
5/21/2007, 10:25 PM
I am frequently amazed by all of the humanoids on SO....

me too