PDA

View Full Version : Girl Gets Shampoo At Car Wash

VeeJay
5/20/2007, 05:23 PM
I'm living temporarily at an apt. complex in Fayetteville, NC. I am probably the only non-military person in the whole place. I am seeing and hearing some interesting stuff, to say the least. Let's just say I want out of here ASAP.

This place provides an area for washing one's car - water hose provided. It's close to my patio. I seen this a little while ago - dude was washing something out of his girlfriend's hair. She got a good hosing - well, at the car wash spot, at least. The imagination wanders as to what was in her hair. :eek:

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13918081756.jpg

MamaMia
5/20/2007, 05:47 PM
They both look like they feel in the swamp, or is that screen printing?

oumartin
5/20/2007, 06:10 PM
maybe it was a Protein rinse in her hair! :D

(i before e except after c)
protein
protien?

Okla-homey
5/20/2007, 07:05 PM
We lived in Fayetteville for a while while I was at "No Hope" Pope AFB. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. Only good part was we were only a couple hours from the wife's hometown in Souse Cackalackey.

VeeJay
5/20/2007, 07:20 PM
Meh - I hear you Homey, but like any place else, it's what you make of it. It ain't that bad.

It's just that apartment living is not something I've done in many years, and I am not re-adjusting very well. When we get settled in these parts, I don't expect to be part of the FayetteNam scene. Still, I like and respect these boys and girls around here that are serving Uncle Sam.

Fayetteville - Home of the Mustang GT 5.0 and the Pregnant Wife With Iraq-Based Husband.

I have not seen so many pregnant women in one place.

Okla-homey
5/20/2007, 09:22 PM
Meh - I hear you Homey, but like any place else, it's what you make of it. It ain't that bad.

It's just that apartment living is not something I've done in many years, and I am not re-adjusting very well. When we get settled in these parts, I don't expect to be part of the FayetteNam scene. Still, I like and respect these boys and girls around here that are serving Uncle Sam.

Fayetteville - Home of the Mustang GT 5.0 and the Pregnant Wife With Iraq-Based Husband.

I have not seen so many pregnant women in one place.

It wasn't the GI's that bothered me. It's the assorted riff-raff, slimeballs and hoors they attract who prey on them. We lived way north of town. I had buddies who lived way west in the golf communities for the same reason.

VeeJay
5/20/2007, 09:27 PM
Ya mean like the Ford dealerships?

Carpool Guy said Lafayette Ford had 50 Mustangs on the lot.

On, and I took a wrong turn the other day. Strip Club Avenue. I guess that's what you're talking about.

Okla-homey
5/20/2007, 09:32 PM
Ya mean like the Ford dealerships?

Carpool Guy said Lafayette Ford had 50 Mustangs on the lot.

On, and I took a wrong turn the other day. Strip Club Avenue. I guess that's what you're talking about.

A lot of those kids have never had a regular income in their lives. The car dealers are more than happy to sign those kids up for a 72 month car note, nothing down. Then, the poor kid gets deployed and the car either just sits there (but the payments of course continue) or his girlio drives the p1$$ out of it, and probably won't do a lick of maintenance over the year he's gone.

VeeJay
5/20/2007, 10:24 PM
It wasn't the GI's that bothered me. It's the assorted riff-raff, slimeballs and hoors they attract who prey on them. We lived way north of town. I had buddies who lived way west in the golf communities for the same reason.

We're starting to look in Aberdeen - Southern Pines. It will be a hell of a drive to work, but quality of life is important at this point in my life. The fewer problems with society's problem creators, the better.

SteelClip49
5/20/2007, 10:34 PM
Fayetteville isn't that bad of a city. Everytime I go out there to see my grandmother, we always spend time in Fort Bragg. Gotta love not paying taxes. Of course, I can't do anything there unless she is with me. My grandfather passed in 1999. Lot of nice cities around, especially Cary.

Okla-homey
5/21/2007, 05:22 AM
We're starting to look in Aberdeen - Southern Pines. It will be a hell of a drive to work, but quality of life is important at this point in my life. The fewer problems with society's problem creators, the better.

I haven't been back since 9-11. Are the range roads now closed to the public? When I was staioned there in 99-00, the guys who lived at Southern Pines could use the network of roads running through the training ranges and get to Bragg/Pope in under an hour.

VeeJay
5/21/2007, 06:38 AM
Not sure about the range roads. I'm sure post 9-11 the access is very limited. I'd be travelling west of the base to and from work.

picasso
5/21/2007, 08:38 AM
hey don't forget about the BX.

my Sis up in Maryland used to take us to the base exchange at Andrews AFB (her hubby flew choppers in the Guard).
nothing like getting nice Polo shirts and stuff on the cheap.:)

soonerinabilene
5/21/2007, 08:44 AM
look at it this way- you get to eat at Cookout burger whenever you want. Lucky bastage.

C&CDean
5/21/2007, 08:53 AM
Ah Fayetteville. It's all been cleaned up now, but Hay St., back in the day, was a great place to spend a friday/saturday night if you were a young, stupid, GI. Hookers, hash, hooters, and hare krishna on every corner. The Town Pump. The Korean Lounge. Rick's. The Heart of Fayetteville motel. Bragg Blvd. Raeford Rd. The Dragon Club. Iron Mike. Sicily. Normandy. St. Mere Eglise. Nijmegan. Camp McCall. Recondo. Memories....

And only rich, snobby occifers could live out in Southern Pines.

picasso
5/21/2007, 09:03 AM
Ah Fayetteville. It's all been cleaned up now, but Hay St., back in the day, was a great place to spend a friday/saturday night if you were a young, stupid, GI. Hookers, hash, hooters, and hare krishna on every corner. The Town Pump. The Korean Lounge. Rick's. The Heart of Fayetteville motel. Bragg Blvd. Raeford Rd. The Dragon Club. Iron Mike. Sicily. Normandy. St. Mere Eglise. Nijmegan. Camp McCall. Recondo. Memories....

me love you long time???

CUinNC
5/21/2007, 09:21 AM

Back in my HS days - we used to ride down from the hills to Fayetteville to plan on getting "ruined":D