PDA

View Full Version : Guess who has

1stTimeCaller
5/20/2007, 11:24 AM
a pocketfull of lint and a smile on his face.

Great times were had last night. The Clubhouse is a BYOB place. When one chick threw her leg over my shoulder I swear I caught a glimpse of a fetus waving at me. All I could think of at that point was where my crockpot was and if I had any any carrots, potatoes and onions at the trailer.

anyhoo, one of the dancers just plopped into my lap and started chatting. She asked me what I did for fun. I told her that I had a slip-n-slide. She didn't hang out very long.

I had a nice conversation with the next chick that came over. As she was yapping I said, 'let's not kid ourselves, you have boobs, I have money. If you rub your boobs in my face and grind on me a little bit I'll give you $20. She laughed and put her boobs in my face and I gave her $20.

All in all, I think I prefer the topless places to the all nude places. IIRC, the girls are prettier and have nicer bodies in the topless joints.

Frozen Sooner
5/20/2007, 11:42 AM
Heh. I'm not a big fan of strip clubs, but I love the fact that the dancers always try to chat you up.

That "What do you do for fun" question is one of my faves. "Oh, I generally pay strange women to rub their pubic areas over my leg."

royalfan5
5/20/2007, 11:58 AM
I find strip clubs more entertaining as a people watching experience/observing the music selection stimulus on the dancers. This is mostly because I don't like strangers touching me for free, let alone paying for it.

1stTimeCaller
5/20/2007, 12:02 PM
The last time I went to the ballet was with these same guys after the Middle Tennessee St. game. Night Trips was a better time.

SicEmBaylor
5/20/2007, 01:30 PM
My fish year we'd pre-game (get drunk for you Baptist types) and then go out to this BYOB just on the edge of town called Sonny's. The joint was owned by a Baylor dropout and would give a 50% discount on the cover charge if you showed your Baylor ID. Anyway, those were some fun times. The women weren't all that great looking, but when you're drunk and it's Waco on the weekend you can't expect much.

Mongo
5/20/2007, 02:10 PM
1TC, have you ever gone to Showcase just north of FT Worth?

Turd_Ferguson
5/20/2007, 02:22 PM
The Clubhouse is probably the cleanest booby establishment I've been to. The last time I went was after going to the Byron Nelson. The place was packed and had some beautiful wimmons. When getting ID'd at the entrance, if they see it's your birthday they will send you up on stage. They put you in a stockade, a couple of girls whip the **** outta ya and rip the elastic band off you undies. Fun times.

Mongo
5/20/2007, 02:25 PM
The Clubhouse is probably the cleanest booby establishment I've been to. The last time I went was after going to the Byron Nelson. The place was packed and had some beautiful wimmons. When getting ID'd at the entrance, if they see it's your birthday they will send you up on stage. They put you in a stockade, a couple of girls whip the **** outta ya and rip the elastic band off you undies. Fun times.

imagine you have a 315 lb friend getting his *** hammered up on stage. Hilarious.

Newbomb Turk
5/20/2007, 02:53 PM
I haven't been to the strip bar in 7 or 8 years. Last time was when my FIL came to visit the wife & me. I took him to the Red Dog :cool:. We had a burger there for lunch.

LoyalFan
5/20/2007, 04:47 PM
a pocketfull of lint and a smile on his face.

All in all, I think I prefer the topless places to the all nude places. IIRC, the girls are prettier and have nicer bodies in the topless joints.

And you don't need to carry a bottle of Febreeze for your trouser legs.
LF

oumartin
5/20/2007, 05:00 PM
my last strip club experience, immediately after thrashing A&M 77-0. Some girly had on her OU bikini!
I'm guessing I never go to another one. I don't need to

jk the sooner fan
5/20/2007, 05:16 PM
better than having a pocketful of lint on your face

or maybe not.....