PDA

View Full Version : sunday morning

jk the sooner fan
5/20/2007, 10:40 AM
this will show my age........but Michael Buble RMFO.......seriously

i got a little box in the mail this week from the army.....a letter addressed to Retired CW3 Me - giving me a little retired Army lapel pin to wear, and a DVD telling me that if i can recruit somebody into the army - i can get up to $2000

so, any of you thinking about signing up - see me first, apparently i've been appointed a recruiter

Scott D
5/20/2007, 10:56 AM
I'm gonna go join the Coast Guard and tell them it's because you tried to halfheartedly recruit me for the Army ;)

jk the sooner fan
5/20/2007, 10:57 AM
hey for every 10 "i'm gonna join the coast guard", i'll get at least 2 "ok sure where do i sign for the army?"

Beef
5/20/2007, 11:05 AM
I'm gonna go join the Coast Guard and tell them it's because you tried to halfheartedly recruit me for the Army ;)
Are you going to be a cook?

1stTimeCaller
5/20/2007, 11:15 AM
a string-puller on SF.com and a recruiter for the US ARMY? A jack of all trades, if you will. ;)

US ARMY backwards stands for , Yeah My Retarded *** Signed Up.

jk the sooner fan
5/20/2007, 01:30 PM
a string-puller on SF.com and a recruiter for the US ARMY? A jack of all trades, if you will. ;)

only a few of us can pull it off, for sure :)

Sooner in Tampa
5/21/2007, 06:30 AM
HEH...I got something similar for Uncle Sams Misguided Childred. They sent a letter telling me that they know that I am retired, but I should be out there ACTIVELY recruiting folks to join our gun club.

But there was no mention of 2K:mad: