PDA

View Full Version : lemme tell ya about my day

picasso
5/18/2007, 08:37 PM
played golf today with my old school Tuesday crew @ Cushing Country club. Big turnout, some guys who haven't played in a long time. we had 12.

I played pretty well. missed some putts but hit it well. we capped it with some steak and wonderful as per usual appetizers at Joseph's near Drumright.

got home a bit ago, put on Coltrane, sat on the deck and smoked a cigar and had an ice cold Heineken.

now if Raquel Welch, circa 1974 knocks on the door it shall be complete.:D

Newbomb Turk
5/18/2007, 08:39 PM
quite the day. and I don't even know the Cushing Country Club, the Tuesday Crew, how to hit it well, & Joseph's.

Newbomb Turk
5/18/2007, 08:40 PM
on the other hand, missing some putts, Coltrane, Heineken and Raquel Welch - I'm all over that. :cool:

picasso
5/18/2007, 08:48 PM
made the short putts but missed some medium range birdie putts that would have made it a great round. oh vell.

Joseph's is a Lebanese owned steakhouse. the appetizers are salad, humus with veggies, tabouli, rib and bologna and cabbage roll.

then the filet, with potatoes. belch.

Newbomb Turk
5/18/2007, 08:50 PM
Joseph's is a Lebanese owned steakhouse. the appetizers are salad, humus with veggies, tabouli, rib and bologna and cabbage roll.

would have never thought Lebanese chicks would serve bologna.

great day.

picasso
5/18/2007, 08:55 PM
would have never thought Lebanese chicks would serve bologna.

great day.
the rib and bologna are bbqued.

Newbomb Turk
5/18/2007, 08:57 PM
you live the good life pic.

VeeJay
5/18/2007, 09:26 PM
Sounds like a better day than 10 hours in the office, frozen lasagna and some Crown.

But the Crown's good.

Soonrboy
5/18/2007, 09:34 PM
Is Joseph the brother of Freddies in Mannford?

picasso
5/18/2007, 09:36 PM
Is Joseph the brother of Freddies in Mannford?
Jes.

the Lebanese fellows have done quite well in this area. some good families in Hominy, Collinsville, Skiatook and Cleveland.

picasso
5/18/2007, 09:37 PM
oh and there's also a Freddie's in err I meant Drumright.

Soonrboy
5/18/2007, 09:39 PM
freddie had quite the hottie for a daughter

KC//CRIMSON
5/18/2007, 10:38 PM
Got up a got dressed, went to Starbucks. Got to work at 11:30am. Worked eight hours or more like surfed eight hours.

Went to Kyoto's had a Tsing Tao and sushi, then had steak and scallops.

Getting ready to watch Best Week Ever.

Man, a cigar does sound good though.....

bri
5/18/2007, 11:02 PM
played golf today with my old school Tuesday crew @ Cushing Country club. Big turnout, some guys who haven't played in a long time. we had 12.

I played pretty well. missed some putts but hit it well. we capped it with some steak and wonderful as per usual appetizers at Joseph's near Drumright.

got home a bit ago, put on Coltrane, sat on the deck and smoked a cigar and had an ice cold Heineken.

now if Raquel Welch, circa 1974 knocks on the door it shall be complete.:D

Dude, you rule at being married. ;)

picasso
5/18/2007, 11:21 PM
Dude, you rule at being married. ;)
the days are numbered my friend.

picasso
5/18/2007, 11:48 PM
Got up a got dressed, went to Starbucks. Got to work at 11:30am. Worked eight hours or more like surfed eight hours.

Went to Kyoto's had a Tsing Tao and sushi, then had steak and scallops.

Getting ready to watch Best Week Ever.

Man, a cigar does sound good though.....
sounds like my part time job. minus the surfing and good pay.:D

picasso
5/18/2007, 11:51 PM
hey czar, you get all of that food if you order a steak.

just sayin.:D

still stuffed btw. been 6 hours.

OCUDad
5/19/2007, 01:43 PM
Any thread that starts with the words "played golf" and doesn't also include the words "hole in one" is worthless.