PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Defined

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2007, 10:08 AM
there's a hispanic gal that works for me....she's attractive, but i swear i've never met any woman more concerned about her appearance......she's got some SERIOUS self-esteem issues...

so she just spent (charged/financed) over $10K of dental work to get pretty white straight teeth....veneers, etc.......she looks alot like Elliot Yamin did the other nite on AI.......here's the kicker, her teeth were straight before she did all this....and they were white

she's thin but talks about getting a tummy tuck.....constantly pulling out her mirror to look in

she's got some head issues i'm thinking.....

yermom
5/18/2007, 10:11 AM
those veneer things always look bad

remember when Shannon Elizabeth was hot ;)

sanantoniosooner
5/18/2007, 10:13 AM
I gotta agree.

An unstable looker is still better than 240 in hip huggers at peace with it.

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2007, 10:14 AM
yep, her teeth look bigger now

she's been bleaching her teeth non stop, then she complains that they hurt

well no sh*t sherlock, you're putting bleach on them non-stop

now she's only drinking clear liquids because she's afraid anything else will stain her perfectly white teeth

TheHumanAlphabet
5/18/2007, 10:18 AM
there's a hispanic gal that works for me....she's attractive, but i swear i've never met any woman more concerned about her appearance......she's got some SERIOUS self-esteem issues...

so she just spent (charged/financed) over $10K of dental work to get pretty white straight teeth....veneers, etc.......she looks alot like Elliot Yamin did the other nite on AI.......here's the kicker, her teeth were straight before she did all this....and they were white

she's thin but talks about getting a tummy tuck.....constantly pulling out her mirror to look in

she's got some head issues i'm thinking.....

Why ruin perfectly good teeth? After 6 or 8 years, they'll fail and then she will have to do it again because they would have had to do work on her real teeth to get the veneers to fit in the first place.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/18/2007, 10:19 AM
yep, her teeth look bigger now

she's been bleaching her teeth non stop, then she complains that they hurt

well no sh*t sherlock, you're putting bleach on them non-stop

now she's only drinking clear liquids because she's afraid anything else will stain her perfectly white teeth

Sounds like serious self esteem issues.

MamaMia
5/18/2007, 11:16 AM
Why ruin perfectly good teeth? After 6 or 8 years, they'll fail and then she will have to do it again because they would have had to do work on her real teeth to get the veneers to fit in the first place.
Exactly. My husband refuses to put veneers or decorations on healthy teeth. :)

Beef
5/18/2007, 11:18 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

toast
5/18/2007, 11:22 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

of the unstable looker and NOT the 240 pounder in hip huggers and at peace with it.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/18/2007, 11:41 AM
Exactly. My husband refuses to put veneers or decorations on healthy teeth. :)

What he don't do grills??? :D

Funny true story. My friends know an NFL Lineman for the Carolina Panthers (used to be starting center at TAMU). Apparently one of his rookie buddies decided to get a grill with his bonus money. The jeweler made it up and the guy tried it on. He then wanted to wear it, but didn't want to wait to have it put on by a DDS, have no clue how you do that and all. Anyway the jeweler superglued it on and the guy couldn't open his mouth, etc. Apparently hilarity ensued in the locker room and the guy had to go to great pains to have it removed.