PDA

View Full Version : I can't even begin to imagine

Sooner in Tampa
5/18/2007, 05:26 AM
What this father and husband must be going through. My first thought is: How in the hell does this happen when someone is in the hospital ? :mad: Then I think of a poor little baby that will never have the pleasure of knowing his mommy :(

One of the most heartbreaking stories I have read in quite sometime.
God Bless this family in these trying times.

A seemingly healthy woman, a dancer, isn't supposed to die after childbirth. A new dad is supposed to hand out cigars, not reel from the shock of such an improbable tragedy.
Caroline Wiren, 34, wife of Tampa Bay Storm player Nyle Wiren, succumbed to excessive bleeding Wednesday in the hours after the birth of their first child, Clay Christian Wiren.

Link (http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBYAAY3U1F.html)

crawfish
5/18/2007, 07:19 AM
One of our friends, years ago, lost his wife and new baby on the delivery table when her amniotic sac ruptured and the fluid got in her bloodstream. He went from complete happiness one minute to utter despair the next. He never really recovered. :(

Scott D
5/18/2007, 07:35 AM
you can have the best facilities in the world, but if you can't find and stop excessive bleeding it won't matter. Condolences to the husband and the child that won't know their mother.

Okla-homey
5/18/2007, 07:38 AM
you can have the best facilities in the world, but if you can't find and stop excessive bleeding it won't matter. Condolences to the husband and the child that won't know their mother.

yep. extremely rare, but when it happens, there is nothing under heaven that can save mom.

MamaMia
5/18/2007, 08:38 AM
That is very sad. :(

sanantoniosooner
5/18/2007, 08:43 AM
dang.

I'm sad now. I gotta to make fun of someone.:(

Hamhock
5/18/2007, 08:47 AM
dang.

I'm sad now. I gotta to make fun of someone.:(

i'm here to help

Sooner in Tampa
5/18/2007, 09:26 AM
dang.

I'm sad now. I gotta to make fun of someone.:(We always have Sic' Em and 1TC :D

sanantoniosooner
5/18/2007, 09:28 AM
to = go

Darn typos and quoter people.

Sooner in Tampa
5/18/2007, 01:06 PM
I didn't realize that Nyle Wiren was a LB from KSU...not that it really matters, but I don't remember that name from his KSU days.

BajaOklahoma
5/18/2007, 05:57 PM
Sad for the family. People forget that the human body doesn't read the medical text books - it would make it so easy.