PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist to picket Falwell's funeral

CShine
5/17/2007, 01:21 PM
This is their press release announcing it.

WBC to picket the funeral of Rev. Jerry Falwell at Thomas Road Baptist Church, Lynchburg, Virginia in religious protest and warning: "God is not mocked!,, Gal. 6:7, God Hates Fags! & Fag-Enablers! Ergo, God hates Jerry Falwell, Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, and all such Arminian heretic preachers from fundamentalist evangelicals to openly gay Episcopalians and pedophile Catholics all of whom have created the Satanic Sodomite Zeitgeist wherein America has irreversibly gone the way of Sodom. There is little doubt that Falwell split Hell wide open the instant he died. The evidence is compelling, overwhelming, and irrefragable. To wit:

1 Falwell was a true Calvinistic Baptist when he was a young preacher in Springfield, Missouri; and sold his soul to Free-Willism (Arminianism) for lucre.

2. Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of WBC9s faithful Bible preaching - thereby committing the unpardonable sin - otherwise known as the sin gainst the Holy Ghost.

3. Falwell warmly praised Christ-rejecting Jews, pedophile-condoning Catholics, money-grubbing compromisers, practicing fags like Mel White, and backsliders like Billy Graham and Robert Schuler, Etc. All for lucre - making him guilty of their sins.

(PDF link)
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/may2007/20070515_jerry-falwell-funeral.pdf

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 01:25 PM
this is a very Christian thing to do. :rolleyes:

Petro-Sooner
5/17/2007, 01:25 PM
Oh good grief........ :rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
5/17/2007, 01:43 PM
wtf does that mean? you can't blow it up?How 'bout Zeitgeist. I had to google that.

MamaMia
5/17/2007, 01:44 PM
I thought because of all the heartless numb sculls picketing the military soldiers funerals they made it unlawful to picket funerals; or is that just soldiers funerals?

Widescreen
5/17/2007, 01:47 PM
2. Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of WBC9s faithful Bible preaching - thereby committing the unpardonable sin - otherwise known as the sin gainst the Holy Ghost.
My goodness, that's just chock full of ironic goodness.

I've never understood their focus on "hatred" when Christ preached love. I heard a WBC chick on a local radio station a few months ago. She was certifiable. The host was asking her if they were really going to protest at a local soldier's funeral. Loony^10000

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 01:49 PM
I thought because of all the heartless numb sculls picketing the military soldiers funerals they made it unlawful to picket funerals; or is that just soldiers funerals?I don't know but can you imagine the type of person it takes to picket anyone's funeral? I mean, they're dead and the family is greeving, just let it go.

soonerinabilene
5/17/2007, 01:50 PM
ive seen the video "god hates a fag". I thought it was a parody. Are these people for real, or is it just for really, really off-color humor?

Hatfield
5/17/2007, 02:04 PM
I thought because of all the heartless numb sculls picketing the military soldiers funerals they made it unlawful to picket funerals; or is that just soldiers funerals?

you can't make them not protest, but i think what you are talking about is that some areas have attempted to legistlate that you now have to stay a certain distance away.

falwell was no friend of the homosexual...odd that they insinuate he was.

Osce0la
5/17/2007, 02:06 PM
Anyone see the video where a guy is interviewing the preacher guy's son? The interviewer starts touching on the guy and hitting on him - then the man's wife realizes it and gets all crazy on him...I'm going to have to search and see if I can find it again...

Osce0la
5/17/2007, 02:13 PM
here it is...

Fred Phelps Jr at the end of the clip (http://youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE&mode=related&search=)

Hatfield
5/17/2007, 02:17 PM
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174330218-1174140621232.b.jpg

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:20 PM
here it is...

Fred Phelps Jr at the end of the clip (http://youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE&mode=related&search=) If those are the people protesting his funeral, it's actually a statement of Falwell's centrality.

lol

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:22 PM
here it is...

Fred Phelps Jr at the end of the clip (http://youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE&mode=related&search=)OMG, "God has brought us together." Too funny!

Beef
5/17/2007, 02:24 PM
If they hate people enough to picket their funerals, wouldn't it make more sense to picket them while they're still alive?

SoonerBorn68
5/17/2007, 02:30 PM
If they hate people enough to picket their funerals, wouldn't it make more sense to picket them while they're still alive?

That would require a back bone.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/17/2007, 03:04 PM
I'm trying to debate who's scarier, these weirdos or scientologists

Osce0la
5/17/2007, 03:19 PM
I'm trying to debate who's scarier, these weirdos or scientologists
scientology = Tom Cruise...scarier IMO

Dio
5/17/2007, 03:24 PM
Tinky Winky thinks this is messed up.