PDA

View Full Version : aggy wants to pile on y'all

TexasLidig8r
5/17/2007, 12:33 PM
Just when you think aggy cannot be more aggy....

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=878333&forum_id=5

To some of their credit, some are saying bad idea...

We've been dealing with these morans for decades.. they've only been a tool of yours for 10 years.

King Crimson
5/17/2007, 12:40 PM
texags is more virulently anti OU and state of Oklahoma almost than hornfans. at least at hf they just usually just say we suck, stock insults, and that's it.

at texags they get really foaming at the mouth, hysterical. that board is as dysfunctional and delusional as they come.

and given the way they idolize Sherrill, it's at least ironic they want to play the police.

boomersooner28
5/17/2007, 12:42 PM
If somebody beat me by 77 points, I'd hate em too! :pop:

SoonerJLB
5/17/2007, 12:42 PM
They sound more level headed than our aggies. Can we trade?

OKLA21FAN
5/17/2007, 12:43 PM
where is mike ****** when we need him?

Pricetag
5/17/2007, 12:47 PM
This quote:

With the north not showing much right now, UT, OU and A&M are carrying the water for the conference on the national stage.

is reminding me of this quote:

My biggest thrill came the night Elgin Baylor and I combined for 73 points at Madison Square Garden. Elgin had 71 of them.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 12:52 PM
texags is more virulently anti OU and state of Oklahoma almost than hornfans. at least at hf they just usually just say we suck, stock insults, and that's it.

at texags they get really foaming at the mouth, hysterical. that board is as dysfunctional and delusional as they come.

and given the way they idolize Sherrill, it's at least ironic they want to play the police.I think they really thought that when the Big XII was formed, they would be first or second in the Big XII south. After they got Franny, I bet they really thought that. Scrapping with Baylor and OSU for 5th has to suck.

Poor bastards.

HTown77095
5/17/2007, 12:58 PM
Whenever an Aggy trash talks to me I just send 'em this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgg1wuXXe8k

Shuts 'em up every time. LOL.

King Crimson
5/17/2007, 12:59 PM
I think they really thought that when the Big XII was formed, they would be first or second in the Big XII south. After they got Franny, I bet they really thought that. Scrapping with Baylor and OSU for 5th has to suck.

Poor bastards.

Texas winning it all was of course bad for us but it was serious blow for the ags.
as long as Mack underachieved and they went and bought the Frantastic....they has a chance to move up.

atm needs to figure out a way to not lose to Tech every year before they start running their mouths.

Rhino
5/17/2007, 01:00 PM
We can only hope the half-brain that started that thread sends them a sour grapes "eamil". Especially one where he points out a case in which the NCAA has already deemed no infractions occured.

They could use a good belly laugh.

sanantoniosooner
5/17/2007, 01:01 PM
This quote:

is reminding me of this quote:
do you remember Stacey King and Jordon combining for 71?

MRNOTDUCKS
5/17/2007, 01:48 PM
To some of their credit, some are saying bad idea...

Looks like MOST of the texags posters are saying this is a stupid idea.

Why are you trying to ingratiate yourself to this board, anyway? Your spec will never runneth green!

TexasLidig8r
5/17/2007, 01:59 PM
Looks like MOST of the texags posters are saying this is a stupid idea.

Why are you trying to ingratiate yourself to this board, anyway? Your spec will never runneth green!

Ducks.. haven't seen you in awhile.

Nah.. not trying to ingratiate at all.. It's a point of honor to have burnt orange spek on here!

After your AD stated that the football season ended with a "great win over Texas," (ooops. well, there was that bowl game thing).. then.. your school counted this year's maroon-white game as a "win" on the official school's athletic website.. and then... when running down (again on the school's athletic website) the won-lost history with sand aggy, and counted the game last year as a "win" although correctly reporting the score... this little gem just seemed to be so apropos. :D

MRNOTDUCKS
5/17/2007, 02:05 PM
Ducks.. haven't seen you in awhile.

Nah.. not trying to ingratiate at all.. It's a point of honor to have burnt orange spek on here!

After your AD stated that the football season ended with a "great win over Texas," (ooops. well, there was that bowl game thing).. then.. your school counted this year's maroon-white game as a "win" on the official school's athletic website.. and then... when running down (again on the school's athletic website) the won-lost history with sand aggy, and counted the game last year as a "win" although correctly reporting the score... this little gem just seemed to be so apropos. :D

I agree, that those things were very Aggie-ish. I haven't been around because for some reason it is taking me longer to get into football mode this year. I'm bummed out with Fran, and I just don't have the fever like I usually do. It's weird.

MamaMia
5/17/2007, 02:06 PM
Question to all you smart OU stat people:
How many times have we beat the Texas Aggies while on probabtion?

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:12 PM
How many times have we beat the Texas Aggies while on probabtion?Very good question.

HTown77095
5/17/2007, 02:43 PM

While aggies on probation or OU?

Aggies will not beat OU this year, period.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:45 PM
Looks like someone with a brain over there deleted the thread.

sooner518
5/17/2007, 02:46 PM
the original link took me to the texags homepage. was the thread taken down?

King Crimson
5/17/2007, 02:53 PM
the original link took me to the texags homepage. was the thread taken down?

that place re-writes it's own history more than Pravda.

oumartin
5/17/2007, 04:34 PM
If somebody beat me by 77 points, I'd hate em too!

just a small part of our hatred toward USC.

Easting
5/17/2007, 04:46 PM

I just went to the bathroom and we scored 2 more times!

OU_Sooners75
5/17/2007, 05:08 PM

While OU was on probation....

Once. 1993. We beat them 44-14 on 9-11-03

OSUAggie
5/17/2007, 05:11 PM
How many times have you beat the Oklahoma Aggies while on probation?

I guess that can be rephrazed to how many years have you been on probation...

OU_Sooners75
5/17/2007, 05:23 PM

how many has OSU been on probation for wrestling?

Dont throw stones.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/17/2007, 05:26 PM
how many has OSU been on probation for wrestling?

Dont throw stones.

I think he's saying that we have never lost to aggie lite while on probation. He is saying that every year we have been on probation we have won. :) Hopefully that'll clear things up. :pop:

OSUAggie
5/17/2007, 05:27 PM
I think he's saying that we have never lost to aggie lite while on probation. He is saying that every year we have been on probation we have won. :) Hopefully that'll clear things up. :pop:

Thanks. ;) I guess I need to buy a ****ing translator.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/17/2007, 05:33 PM

You should consider it! ;)

Octavian
5/17/2007, 06:22 PM
The thing about A&M fans is that they hate themselves.

Texags is the funniest football board on the internet.

If they're not creating unintentional humor by making some left field statement or prediction....they're tearing each other apart over some aspect of their Aggiedom.

King Crimson
5/17/2007, 06:40 PM
The thing about A&M fans is that they hate themselves.

Texags is the funniest football board on the internet.

If they're not creating unintentional humor by making some left field statement or prediction....they're tearing each other apart over some aspect of their Aggiedom.

Octavian=potbanger. ;)

Octavian
5/17/2007, 06:43 PM
Octavian=potbanger. ;)

:rcmad: 2%er !!!1!11

King Crimson
5/17/2007, 06:48 PM
heh.

HTown77095
5/17/2007, 07:40 PM
heh x 2

HTown77095
5/17/2007, 07:43 PM
While OU was on probation....

Once. 1993. We beat them 44-14 on 9-11-03

Oh I was at that game, good times..

Cam
5/17/2007, 08:32 PM

I'm still amazed that anybody can think we ran up the score on them. We could've scored 100 if we wanted to that day.

It was the strangest feeling after a win I've ever had.

MamaMia
5/17/2007, 08:37 PM
Maybe you should end your posts with Boomer Sooner so we'll know you're not insulting us. :pop:

King Crimson
5/17/2007, 08:42 PM
I'm still amazed that anybody can think we ran up the score on them. We could've scored 100 if we wanted to that day.

It was the strangest feeling after a win I've ever had.

yeah, since it was 77-0 in the 3rd quarter. i only saw the first half on TV in Denver.

HTown77095
5/17/2007, 09:13 PM
It wasn't the first time we beat someone in our conference 77-0..

XingTheRubicon
5/17/2007, 09:28 PM
Mizzou in the '80s

Soonerus
5/17/2007, 09:30 PM
Aggies have the fate of being Aggies...that's horror...

HTown77095
5/17/2007, 09:31 PM
Mizzou in the '80s

yep, I was at that one too

soonerboy_odanorth
5/18/2007, 11:23 AM

We beat your asses multiple times while you were on probation.

Why do you ask?

Big Red Ron
5/18/2007, 11:32 AM
We beat your asses multiple times while you were on probation.

Why do you ask?Shoot, while they were on probation, we were on probation, neither on probation we've beaten their asses. :D

CincySooner
5/18/2007, 11:42 AM
Aggies have the fate of being Aggies...that's horror...

[marlon brando] the horror... [/marlon brando]

OUFan22
5/18/2007, 12:05 PM
Try this link. I call it penial envy!

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=848188&forum_id=9

htownsooner7
5/18/2007, 12:22 PM
What a bunch of idiots on that thread. Negative recruiting. WAHHHHHH. Beat us and then talk. I was in College Station for both of OUr last visits and they were very respectful. Hopefully, these guys aren't reflective of what true Aggies think. If I were BV, this is how I would compare the two "If you want to contend for a NC, probably (4 times) win a Big XII championship, and become part of the most successful football tradition since WWII, come here. If you want to hug your neighbor, sway in the stands, and possibly lose a game by ELEVEN touchdowns, go there." If negative recruiting equals being factually correct, then I guess that would be negative recruiting...

By the way, I had a nice senior SEASON of high school football and scored 8 touchdowns. We scored ELEVEN in 3 HOURS against them. Unbelievable.

Seamus
5/18/2007, 12:31 PM
It is pretty well known that Brent Venables uses negative recruiting quite often against the Aggies. I would post more, but that is premium information.

Ooooooh, the dreaded "premium information" card.

Aggy to English translation: This is bull shyte, but I'm not releasing enough information for you to recognize it as bull shyte, and, oh yeah, do you mind if I **** your goat?

goodonya
5/18/2007, 12:38 PM
Until you leave Okla. to live in TX you don't really appreciate the differences in OSU "Aggys" and A&M "Aggies". Growing up in OK it was a tremendous insult to be referred to as an "Aggy" or to have "aggied" that up badly. You knew you were in deep caca if you were reduced to being an Aggy.

So we move to TX and for the first 6-months the whole connotation of Aggie is, you know, different. I cannot exactly tell until I see my first bumper sticker that says "My sister is an Aggie" and "I'm an Aggies Grandmother". When I realized that these people weren't deranged or masochistic and were, ahem, proud of these facts I was finally able to make the distinction.

When I envision Aggy, I'm standing down wind of the swine center gazing across the barren (except for beer bottles and Skoal cans) plain at the rusted tinker toy stadium while trying to decide if the pig $hit or the stale beer is more appealing. And now I find myself with Aggie neighbors that believe that to be called an Aggie is the equivalent of being able to invent 3-new traditions each day. It is nothing less than mind boggling.

Sure 77-0 hurt. It hurt a lot more than most folks in OK will ever know. One of my good Aggie friends explained it last month very succinctly. He said "you guys will just have to put up with the harassment now that we've beat the sips because you're next on the radar". Remember that when you're walking down some innocuous hallway at A&M after another beat down and some milk maid runs up to you and snatches your hat off your head because you are "walking on hallowed ground that honors the memories of all 5-legged cows" and you need to show the proper respect.

You'll never figure them out, I suggest you quit trying.

King Crimson
5/18/2007, 12:58 PM

one of the best lines i've read at sf.com.

HTown77095
5/18/2007, 02:11 PM
I'm friends with alot of ags down here and they're not all like that. Many of them are good people.

They definitely have a big percentage of delusional followers though. Those we make fun of behind their backs at how stupid they are. :pop:

Seamus
5/18/2007, 05:50 PM
Until you leave Okla. to live in TX you don't really appreciate the differences in OSU "Aggys" and A&M "Aggies". Growing up in OK it was a tremendous insult to be referred to as an "Aggy" or to have "aggied" that up badly. You knew you were in deep caca if you were reduced to being an Aggy.

So we move to TX and for the first 6-months the whole connotation of Aggie is, you know, different. I cannot exactly tell until I see my first bumper sticker that says "My sister is an Aggie" and "I'm an Aggies Grandmother". When I realized that these people weren't deranged or masochistic and were, ahem, proud of these facts I was finally able to make the distinction.

When I envision Aggy, I'm standing down wind of the swine center gazing across the barren (except for beer bottles and Skoal cans) plain at the rusted tinker toy stadium while trying to decide if the pig $hit or the stale beer is more appealing. And now I find myself with Aggie neighbors that believe that to be called an Aggie is the equivalent of being able to invent 3-new traditions each day. It is nothing less than mind boggling.

Sure 77-0 hurt. It hurt a lot more than most folks in OK will ever know. One of my good Aggie friends explained it last month very succinctly. He said "you guys will just have to put up with the harassment now that we've beat the sips because you're next on the radar". Remember that when you're walking down some innocuous hallway at A&M after another beat down and some milk maid runs up to you and snatches your hat off your head because you are "walking on hallowed ground that honors the memories of all 5-legged cows" and you need to show the proper respect.

Gets my post of the month vote.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2007, 09:39 PM

no.....they just want to give us piles

picasso
5/19/2007, 08:17 AM
Beano can tell you about the hat thing. he nearly got violated as I recall.