PDA

View Full Version : Who ever is neg speking me

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 05:31 PM
Man I went to Full green to Full red in like a minute...man I must of ****ed someone off...Proud Gonzo...is that you;)

Sooner98
5/16/2007, 05:34 PM
Sympathy spek coming your way. :)

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks but I just don't get it...at least show yourself and let me make a fool out of you...don't hide in the shadows...WUSS...probably and Oregon fan that followed me here...I have been ruling there board since September

WUSSY SIGN IT!

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 05:41 PM
I have been ruling there board since September

their board. t-h-e-i-r.

more negspek for you.

:D

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 05:43 PM
their board. t-h-e-i-r.

more negspek for you.

Great...:rolleyes:

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 05:45 PM
they're you go bud - back go green.

Oregon Penguin
5/16/2007, 05:48 PM
You Sooner morons better not be negging any of my Oregon friends! :mad:

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 05:48 PM
thanks for the help...but how canthat happen...and to those who don't sign your spek...May you wake up to...
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/703/jan17sfw531lf4.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

For the rest of your life...Ficken WUSSY!

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 05:50 PM

Sooner morons...that's the whole board! :eek:

CUinNC
5/16/2007, 05:52 PM
thanks for the help...but how canthat happen...and to those who don't sign your spek...May you wake up to...
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/703/jan17sfw531lf4.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

Amen - if you can't cash the check - don't try & write the Damm thing...Finish This...just freakin' sayin'...........;)

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 05:52 PM

Once they sign on here isn't it automatic?...we need a Mod to clarify:pop:

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking this thread ain't gonna end well.

rufnek05
5/16/2007, 05:54 PM

my boss saw that as he walked by and asked me "is that what michael jackson is going to look like if he ever turns black again?"

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 05:56 PM

Ya think...If any one of those DIP S*I*S even bring up the atrocities of 9/16/06....THER WILL BE BLOOD ON THE STREETS TONIGHT!

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 06:01 PM
Dont lock it Dean , let us play Traffic light with him awhile . :D

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 06:03 PM
if you care so much about who negs you, quit being cheap and pony up the cash, don't start a thread about it...

besides, it's just spek, so who really gives a ****...

yermom
5/16/2007, 06:08 PM
the quickest way to get negged is to bitch about being negged

that's the 1st and 2nd rule of Spek Club ;)

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 06:13 PM
the quickest way to get negged is to bitch about being negged

that's the 1st and 2nd rule of Spek Club ;)
Yea but its fun to play with nOObs colors .
Hell I remember when Mongo joined He thot I hated him .:D

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 06:36 PM
and he was right, wasn't he?

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 06:40 PM
and he was right, wasn't he?
Naw
I just liked playing
red light green lite with him .:D

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2007, 06:42 PM
its a red dot (or in your case, many of them)

let it go - dont lose any sleep over it

yermom
5/16/2007, 06:43 PM
Naw
I just liked playing
red light green lite with him .:D

time for more red now ;)

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 06:48 PM
time for more red now ;)
Hey from now on let me turn him green
you did and it took me 4 hits to get him full red .:D

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 06:51 PM
Am I the only person who thinks it's really funny that someone who is posting under an assumed name is complaining that someone else isn't putting their own assumed name by the little red dots on the screen?

And why do people never whine about unsigned green dots?

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 06:55 PM
Am I the only person who thinks it's really funny that someone who is posting under an assumed name is complaining that someone else isn't putting their own assumed name by the little red dots on the screen?

hehehehehe :D
I uasully tell em I negged em , But if they want to know for sure , Become a sponsor . :D

yermom
5/16/2007, 06:59 PM

not everyone has Canada between them and potential stalkers ;)

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 07:03 PM

um, 'cause red is bad and green is good and people only care if others don't like something they say...

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 07:04 PM
not everyone has Canada between them and potential stalkers ;)

yeah, i'd go with my real name, but AFS is over here and you know... he's a bit strange...

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:30 PM
hehehehehe :D
I uasully tell em I negged em , But if they want to know for sure , Become a sponsor . :D

true - olevet always signs his negspek when he hits me with the red hamma.

:twinkies:

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:33 PM
true - olevet always signs his negspek when he hits me with the red hamma.

:twinkies:
I do not
But I do tell ya on the forum That I red bombed ya .:D

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:34 PM
Oh and check ur spekometer Now
See if its signed . :eek:

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:35 PM
I do not
But I do tell ya on the forum That I red bombed ya .:D

that's right - my bad. You red bomber you. :mack:

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 07:38 PM

STU IS THE MAN...gee...what could my name be...hmmmm:rolleyes:

and I do I always return the spek!

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 07:39 PM
Oh, I'm not really worried about real names. I just think it's funny-pretty much ALL of our interaction here is anonymous. Hell, you don't really know that every time Bri makes a post that it's really him typing.

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 07:40 PM

Directory assistance in Aloha, Oregon says they have no listing for a "Stu is the Man."

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:41 PM
Oh and check ur spekometer Now
See if its signed . :eek:

Man - olevet sure did sign it! Don't make him mad.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifWho ever is neg speking ... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1901112#post1901112)5/16/2007 07:32 PM Have some red!!! /olevet

StuIsTheMan
And I don't have a problem with the neg spek just have the balls to sign it is all...just biatchen I know...so have fun with the red light green light...just seemed a little weird at the time is all...glad I could entertain!

Noob out!

olevetonahill

Stay in the Game bro
we might turn ya green again .;)

Melo
5/16/2007, 07:43 PM
Hell, you don't really know that every time Bri makes a post that it's really him typing.

Its not. "Bri" is just my troll. :D

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:44 PM
And I don't have a problem with the neg spek just have the balls to sign it is all...just biatchen I know...so have fun with the red light green light...just seemed a little wierd at the time is all...glad I could entertain!

Noob out!
typical nOOb
Stay and play :D
If you get all hurt feelers and such , and take you toys home we Might leave Ya red for awhile .:P

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 07:44 PM
Directory assistance in Aloha, Oregon says they have no listing for a "Stu is the Man."

Could'nt find a Mike Rich in the town of winning streak either...

Fraggle145
5/16/2007, 07:45 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1879716&postcount=74

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

http://www.dinexdashed.com/fight%20club.jpg

The 1st rule about neg spek, is do not talk about neg spek

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 07:46 PM
Heh. I've never once claimed to be any kind of preposition with a winning streak. However, should you call directory assistance in Anchorage, you'd have a pretty fair chance of getting me.

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:49 PM
Heh. I've never once claimed to be any kind of preposition with a winning streak. However, should you call directory assistance in Anchorage, you'd have a pretty fair chance of getting me.

yep - got it.

Mike Rich, Anchorage.
BR5-49

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 07:49 PM
nice change...

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:51 PM
Prepare for a Call :D :D :D :D

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 07:51 PM
nice change...

Um, what?

That's been my location for weeks. Ever since ANOTHER person got their panties in a wad about people putting red dots next to their name. poke4christ, it was.

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:52 PM
Prepare for a Call :D :D :D :D

and knowing olevet - it will be collect. :)

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:52 PM
yep - got it.

Mike Rich, Anchorage.
BR5-49
Thats My car lot you Dummy ;)

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:53 PM
Um, what?

That's been my location for weeks. Ever since ANOTHER person got their panties in a wad about people putting red dots next to their name. poke4christ, it was.

either way, it's pretty common knowledge around here that Mike lives in Anchorage...if Mike Rich really is his name.

;)

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:53 PM
and knowing olevet - it will be collect. :)
Naw Ill just ask em to triple reverse the charges !

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:54 PM
either way, it's pretty common knowledge around here that Mike lives in Anchorage...if Mike Rich really is his name.

;)
It aint
Its Froz or some **** !

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:55 PM
Thats My car lot you Dummy ;)

first you neg me, then you call me a dummy! Why so grumpy? The local bait store out of Natty?

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 07:57 PM
THIS ALL JUST TO GET ME TO BECOME A SPONSOR....WTF...!!!!!!!
send me a message or something ****...Don't make me feel like I royaly ****ed someone off again...I have been working on it...I didn't even know how or that I could...SO SIGN ME UP BIATCHES!!! Once again glad to entertain...:pop: (i love that smilie)

And Mike if you can use a computer...Finding a guy named Stuart...In Aloha Oregon should'nt be that hard...Or did you Graduate from UO...those guys are idiots have you seen their helmets?

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 07:57 PM
first you neg me, then you call me a dummy! Why so grumpy? The local bait store out of Natty?

I didnt get lucky last night . :mad:
Oh and theres 40 Million mike rich hits on google :eek:

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 07:58 PM

;)

Heh. Or this could be one of the cats posting this. YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING!!!

Man, driving poke4christ nuts was fun. Guy complained about a "Rogue Mod" repeatedlty giving him anonymous red dots. That thread turned into a bloodbath pretty quickly-I've never seen someone's reputation drop faster.

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 07:59 PM

try Mike Hunt - and do a GIS, you might get better results.

Frozen Sooner

Heh. I know. I don't think any are me.

olevetonahill
send me a message or something ****...Don't make me feel like I royaly ****ed someone off again...I have been working on it...I didn't even know how or that I could...SO SIGN ME UP BIATCHES!!! Once again glad to entertain...:pop: (i love that smilie)

And Mike if you can use a computer...Finding a guy named Stuart...In Aloha Oregon should'nt be that hard...Or did you Graduate from UO...those guys are idiots have you seen their helmets?
You gettin smarter nOOb :D

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 08:00 PM

this really has become quite entertaining. Now I feel really bad for getting Stu in the green briefly.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:01 PM
Heh. I know. I don't think any are me.
I aint sortin thru all that
So if you want a call from me
PEEM me ur # :D

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:03 PM
this really has become quite entertaining. Now I feel really bad for getting Stu in the green briefly.
Naw if he dont keep STUin , and becomes a sponsor
Ill work to get him green NOW :cool:

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 08:04 PM
Oh, I'm not really worried about real names. I just think it's funny-pretty much ALL of our interaction here is anonymous. Hell, you don't really know that every time Bri makes a post that it's really him typing.

i thought everyone knew that "bri" is actually a collection of trained monkeys, who occassionally type postable, coherent sentences, between poo fights...

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 08:05 PM
Naw if he dont keep STUin , and becomes a sponsor
Ill work to get him green NOW :cool:

fine then. I'll neg him.

He was bitchy to Mike, and Mike is the resident HDTV guru. We can't have any of that.

:pop:

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 08:07 PM

actually, he was born mike hunt, he changed his name last year....

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:08 PM
Is it just me, or is Stuart not long for this board?

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:08 PM
fine then. I'll neg him.

He was bitchy to Mike, and Mike is the resident HDTV guru. We can't have any of that.

:pop:
Where ?
Hell Ill neg him to bolivia or somepun . :confused:

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:09 PM
Im thinking the Boy is having a hard time taking a Joke !

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 08:09 PM
stewie rocks on family guy though...

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 08:10 PM

I don't know - he's provided quite the entertaining thread.

Fraggle145
5/16/2007, 08:10 PM
Heh. Or this could be one of the cats posting this. YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING!!!

Man, driving poke4christ nuts was fun. Guy complained about a "Rogue Mod" repeatedlty giving him anonymous red dots. That thread turned into a bloodbath pretty quickly-I've never seen someone's reputation drop faster.

He is back to green and on pg 6 of the reputation meter. I hate that guy. I still see him lurking on here. Grrrrrrr might be time for another rampage. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:13 PM
He is back to green and on pg 6 of the reputation meter. I hate that guy. I still see him lurking on here. Grrrrrrr might be time for another rampage. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
linky ?
No fan of another skool should be green om Our board .
I dont really mind em posting so much as I do the adviseing Stoops , and The King rating .:eek:

royalfan5

You can really tell the difference when Steve posts, Ted tends to be pretty much the same as Mike.

Frozen Sooner
Heh. I didn't think Stu was bitchy at all. I'm just having fun with the guy. Heck, I may try and turn his spek-o-meter green again.

poke4christ on the other hand....I'm hammering him if I see him.

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:14 PM
So I guess I will ask the noob question then...(since this is the worst fundraiser since my grandma's outside mincemeat pie sale in mid August)

HOW DO I BECOME A SPONSOR!

I mean I would love to support in anyway besides yelling at my TV on Saturdays between August and January...and waisting time with you all...soo...enlighten me please...

Newbomb Turk
some bastage just green spek'd me and didn't sign it. :mad:

Frozen Sooner
You can really tell the difference when Steve posts, Ted tends to be pretty much the same as Mike.

Yep.

Steve posts tend to be something like:

aegarf avfgtqwetfgvc eE3 T

Ted posts are more:

opmjpojh

(Steve is left handed.)

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 08:15 PM

:eek: being a poke, he'd probably like that.

olevetonahill
Heh. I didn't think Stu was bitchy at all. I'm just having fun with the guy. Heck, I may try and turn his spek-o-meter green again.

Stu must become a sponsor Now for I give him any green .
Im gone looking for a green poke fan

Frozen Sooner
So I guess I will ask the noob question then...(since this is the worst fundraiser since my grandma's outside mincemeat pie sale in mid August)

I mean I would love to support in anyway besides yelling at my TV on Saturdays between August and January...and waisting time with you all...soo...enlighten me please...

Psst. Check the link at the top of the page that says "BECOME A SPONSOR!" and "CHICKS DIG STARS".

royalfan5
5/16/2007, 08:16 PM

Have you ever looked at the top of the screen where the how to become a sponsor ad is displayed? It's right next to the main corporate sponsor ad.

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:17 PM
And disregard the "must perform fellatio" initiation thingy.

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:17 PM
Ahh yes...thanks "Mike"...and how much to get my face on that thing...that would be SAAAAWWWWWEEEEAAATTTT!

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 08:18 PM
And disregard the "must perform fellatio" initiation thingy.

now I know why olevet became a sponsor. :eek:

OCUDad
If you do a GIS for images of Mike Rich, you come up with this... I think he's the one in the middle.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6595/richmikewillsmam6.jpg

C&CDean
Ahh yes...thanks "Mike"...and how much to get my face on that thing...that would be SAAAAWWWWWEEEEAAATTTT!

Don't disregard the "must perform fellatio" thingy.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:19 PM

go to Forums home page
look up in the R/H corner
YWIA:D

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 08:20 PM
Don't disregard the "must perform fellatio" thingy.

Notice who's faces ARE on there.

Dean really enjoys being a civil servant. ;)

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:20 PM
Have you ever looked at the top of the screen where the how to become a sponsor ad is displayed? It's right next to the main corporate sponsor ad.

Who ever looks at that crap?:D

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:21 PM
I aim to please...

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:22 PM
some bastage just green spek'd me and didn't sign it. :mad:

I hate bastages like that ;)

Newbomb Turk
5/16/2007, 08:24 PM
alright, enough of this. I gotta give American Idol my full attention.

Dean is so gonna neg me and not sign it.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2007, 08:24 PM
Is it just me, or do I look fabulous in these pink **** me pumps I borrowed from BSG?

Uhhhh........

What?

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:25 PM
now I know why olevet became a sponsor. :eek:
Ya I became I bronze or sompun so I be the Givee not the giver :D

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:27 PM
Dang, JM pops up twice tonight - right outta the woodwork - and drops some weak-assed Deansmack. Come big, or stay in the woodwork son.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:27 PM
I aim to please...
If youd just AIM , it would please Mrs Dean .:D

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 08:28 PM
If youd just AIM , it would please Mrs Dean .:D

I usually just say "I slipped."

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah, and if the ****ing heathens at the tailgates would aim, Mrs. Dean wouldn't have to clean up y'all's **** all over the turlet wall either.

Frozen Sooner
5/16/2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah, and if the ****ing heathens at the tailgates would aim, Mrs. Dean wouldn't have to clean up y'all's **** all over the turlet wall either.

StuIsTheMan
There you got my money...can I post in peace now?:pop:

C&CDean
Oh yeah JM, I ate at Ameche's tonight in Little Italy. It was better than Della Notte.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:30 PM
Dont blame ME . I **** against the tires !

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:31 PM
Dont blame ME . I **** against the tires !

Yeah but then my dogs have to **** over your **** to reclaim their territory.

C&CDean
5/16/2007, 08:32 PM

Mission accomplished. We can lock this one down now.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:32 PM
I didnt get ur money , the Board got it and I speked Ya .

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:33 PM
But I am almost to...

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:33 PM
Mission accomplished. We can lock this one down now.
Did I done Good Dean ?:cool:

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:34 PM
But I am almost to...
almost to . What ?

StuIsTheMan
500 hundred post..O know I am still a noob...but..I am getting there

C&CDean
Brilliant.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:35 PM
500 hundred post..O know I am still a noob...but..I am getting there
Ill be glad when I hit a 1000

JohnnyMack
5/16/2007, 08:41 PM
Oh yeah JM, I ate at Ameche's tonight in Little Italy. It was better than Della Notte.

I'll be there the last week in June to the first part of July. La Scala or Ruth's Chris is on me if you're there then.

JohnnyMack
5/16/2007, 08:41 PM
Ill be glad when I hit a 1000

Less booze for you.

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:42 PM
Why do I do I feel all dirty...will you call...call me....

JohnnyMack
5/16/2007, 08:43 PM
Why do I do I feel all dirty...will you call...call me....

:dean:'s just gonna put in yer butt and drop you on the bank of a river wishin' you'd never visited this place. Just ask 1tc.

OUinFLA
5/16/2007, 08:44 PM
Man - olevet sure did sign it! Don't make him mad.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifWho ever is neg speking ... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1901112#post1901112)5/16/2007 07:32 PM Have some red!!! /olevet

big deal ! I always sign olevets name when I negspek.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:47 PM
Less booze for you.
dayum :eek:
iwas thinkin itbe some kinda millstone or sompun !:mad:

royalfan5
5/16/2007, 08:47 PM
I should start using Sic'em's name. I think there are quality possibilities for that.

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:48 PM
:dean:'s just gonna put in yer butt and drop you on the bank of a river wishin' you'd never visited this place. Just ask 1tc.

Don't Tease me...:pop:

Fraggle145
5/16/2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

:P

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:49 PM
Don't Tease me...:pop:
Some one grab him
WE gots a Virgin . :cool:

Fraggle145
5/16/2007, 08:50 PM

1TC keeps coming back for more! :eek:

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 08:51 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

:P
I use frag , and royal .:P

Fraggle145
5/16/2007, 08:52 PM
I use frag , and royal .:P

Hurray for living vicariously through someone else's spek hammer! :D

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 08:58 PM
Some one grab him
WE gots a Virgin . :cool:

Sorry to disapoint but...I lived in Elk City for 5 years as a child

BajaOklahoma
5/16/2007, 09:07 PM
I lived in Elk City when I was a kid. :O

And with the arrival of the n00b sponsor (welcome), has everyone deleted the posts yet?

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 09:10 PM
I aim to please...

I heard you always aimed for the left eye though???

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 09:11 PM

followed shortly afterward by "i'm sorry, that's never happened before"

olevetonahill
Sorry to disapoint but...I lived in Elk City for 5 years as a child
So ur sayin you fell for the soap thingy huh ?

sanantoniosooner
I have.

I like to repay the love.

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 09:13 PM
no you don't, you just say you do, but really, you don't....

sanantoniosooner
5/16/2007, 09:19 PM
no you don't, you just say you do, but really, you don't....
I do too.

Except for you.

olevetonahill
5/16/2007, 09:23 PM
I do too.

Except for you.
You just like his soap better Huh ?

soonerboomer93
5/16/2007, 09:36 PM
he doesn't like my reach arounds.... :mad:

StuIsTheMan
5/16/2007, 10:30 PM
So ur sayin you fell for the soap thingy huh ?

Soap on a rope was the greatest invention evar! Damn uncles...atleast they said they were uncles...damn I need more therapy now...