PDA

View Full Version : Have to laugh at oSu coaches reaction to Jai

stoopified
5/16/2007, 07:39 AM
and his decision to go to UF.It has been all over the media about how they are more than a little upset at his passing them over after THEY recruited him for 4 years.They act like just because his brother played at Boonesville for 2 years Jai should be an ag.I would remind the pokes that John only came to oSu from BAYLOR AFTER the Bliss debacle.It ain't like the pokes were his first choice.Ags will be ags.

william_brasky
5/16/2007, 02:27 PM
That's like laughing at all the kids at the Special Olympics. Come on. Have a little heart. :texan:

King Crimson
5/16/2007, 07:31 PM
that's a good point about the t-fer from Baylor. i had forgot about that.

OKC-SLC
5/16/2007, 09:59 PM
that's also a good point about the kids at the Special Olympics.

Just sayin'.

birddog
5/16/2007, 11:21 PM
That's like laughing at all the kids at the Special Olympics. Come on. Have a little heart. :texan:
brasky, i'd like to see you break out the photo of yourself winning that award in the boy scouts, or whatever it was, please.

william_brasky
5/17/2007, 12:29 AM
brasky, i'd like to see you break out the photo of yourself winning that award in the boy scouts, or whatever it was, please.

ask, and ye shall receive.

http://www.melbourne.indymedia.org/uploads/heh1ep_thumb.jpg

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 12:57 AM
Lord, we're sorry, really, really sorry.

:D

Ardmore_Sooner
5/17/2007, 02:23 AM
Lord, we're sorry, really, really sorry.

:D

God won't cast judgment on those of us who haven't replied to this thread........

D'OH!

MiccoMacey
5/17/2007, 10:37 AM
I believe kids need to take as much time as needed to make the correct choice. I don't fault him for that.

I DO fault him for holding multiple media conferences telling them what he's going to do. He's a freakin' HS senior. He needs to keep that drama out of it all. It makes him (and all kids who do that) seem like prima donnas.

I know the media feed into this...as do those few who follow recruiting to such a degree that they feel like they are personnaly in on his decision. They fuel his fire for attention. They egg it on (or Ag it on, as he case may be ;))

I'm glad he didn't choose OSU, 'cause I'd hate to have to read about him every day for the next four years. I hope he matures and becomes a more productive gentleman while in G'ville (where I used to live, by the way).

stoopified
5/18/2007, 04:36 PM
BTW this was just ONE MORE EXAMPLE of Blevins showing how little he knows,as about 2months ago his SOURCES told him that Jai would play his college ball in Oklahomaalthough he didn't say what school.I guess if Jai is a non-qualifier he could STILL end up at Redlands or Connor or Northern. :)