PDA

View Full Version : Krista Sanchez's Brother

AllAboutThe'O'
5/15/2007, 07:43 PM
Michael Sanchez signed with Arkansas today, a 6-9 forward who played at Har-Ber, the new high school up in Springdale. Picked the Hogs over Wake Forest, Kentucky and Colorado. High school teammate Nate Rakestraw also signed with Arkansas, making Har-Ber, in just two years, the first school in Arkansas to have two players on the same team sign with the Razorbacks.

Jeopardude
5/16/2007, 10:27 AM
What about her other brother Dirty?

CobraKai
5/18/2007, 10:33 AM
What about her other brother Dirty?

Dude...I just spit Mountain Dew all over my monitor. I don't think I'm exaggerating at all when I say this is thebest post of all time.

Seamus
5/18/2007, 11:55 AM
Meh.

Jello Biafra
5/18/2007, 09:18 PM
Dude...I just spit Mountain Dew all over my monitor. I don't think I'm exaggerating at all when I say this is thebest post of all time.

lol. doan get out much eh?

Jeopardude
5/19/2007, 11:08 AM
Meh.

and
lol. doan get out much eh?

Let's not question this man's fine judgment and taste. :D

Jello Biafra
5/19/2007, 12:48 PM
and

Let's not question this man's fine judgment and taste. :D

lol i knew the name would arise. i just didn't know it would bring that strong of a recation :)

ArkanSooner
5/19/2007, 01:24 PM
I've seen him in-person twice, and he could be the most overhyped player I've ever seen. He has done nothing to make me believe he can be a contributor at a major DI school. I know, I know, he was offered by Kentucky and others, but I just don't see it.

Jello Biafra
5/19/2007, 01:36 PM
I've seen him in-person twice, and he could be the most overhyped player I've ever seen. He has done nothing to make me believe he can be a contributor at a major DI school. I know, I know, he was offered by Kentucky and others, but I just don't see it.

IS his name actually dirty?

for the record, I prefer the aerol flynn. :D

ArkanSooner
5/19/2007, 03:21 PM
IS his name actually dirty?

for the record, I prefer the aerol flynn. :D
No, but the opposiong student section at one of the games I went to had a huge "Dir-ty San-Chez (clap clap, clap clap clap)" chant going.