PDA

View Full Version : Paul Thompson cut by the Jets....

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 06:46 PM
Reportedly signed a contract with the Giants, per WWLS.

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 06:49 PM
Apparently, he tried to play hard ball with the Jets in the contract negotiations and the Giants signed him for even more money.

I think this is a great opportunity for Paul. Who's behind Manning?

XingTheRubicon
5/15/2007, 06:54 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/NYG

Quarterback
E. Manning, #10
A. Wright, #
J. Lorenzen, #12
T. Hasselbeck, #8

oumartin
5/15/2007, 06:54 PM
are you kiddin? an undrafted free agent playing hard ball in contract negotiations? thats awesome

chbrew09
5/15/2007, 06:58 PM
While it might be awesome, he got a little lucky with that offer from the Giants. Could have screwed himself altogether...

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 06:58 PM
are you kiddin? an undrafted free agent playing hard ball in contract negotiations? thats awesomeI love it! I like the Giants, minus Manning much more than the Jets.

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 07:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/NYG

Quarterback
E. Manning, #10
A. Wright, #
J. Lorenzen, #12
T. Hasselbeck, #8I don't know who Wright and Hasslebeck are but Lorenzen is just a bigger, slower, less accuate version of Manning.

yermom
5/15/2007, 07:18 PM
i really want to see Lorenzen play :D

he was bigger than some of his OL guys, if i remember right :eek:

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 07:19 PM
i really want to see Lorenzen play :D

Well, for another team now. ;)

Jimminy Crimson
5/15/2007, 07:20 PM
I don't know who Wright and Hasslebeck are but Lorenzen is just a bigger, slower, less accuate version of Manning.

Tim Hasselbeck is Matt's younger brother. (Seahawks QB) He was also a guest at the State Dinner honoring the Queen, due to his wife, Elizabeth, of The View (and former Survivor Outback castaway).

Wright is from South Carolina and been in the league 9 years, but I've never heard of him.

Half a Hundred
5/15/2007, 07:27 PM
J-E-T-S
Suck!
Suck!
Suck!

OU-HSV
5/15/2007, 07:27 PM
Wright was one of those QBs that Jerry Jones tried to use for a while, if I'm not mistaken

snp
5/15/2007, 09:28 PM
I don't know who Wright and Hasslebeck are but Lorenzen is just a bigger, slower, less accuate version of Manning.

Pillsbury Throwboy/Hefty Lefty!

OUstud
5/15/2007, 10:14 PM
PT>any of Eli's backups.

Soonerus
5/15/2007, 10:30 PM
Seriously, is anybody surprised ???

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 10:58 PM
Seriously, is anybody surprised ???At what? I'm confused. Seriously.

Soonerus
5/15/2007, 11:03 PM
PT not making it as a QB in the NFL....

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 11:09 PM
PT not making it as a QB in the NFL....He's a NY Giant.

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 11:13 PM
Paul deserves this.

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 11:14 PM
He could be the next Tom Brady type story.

picasso
5/15/2007, 11:14 PM
I thought he was going to try as a receiver?

good luck PT.

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 11:15 PM
PT not making it as a QB in the NFL....

Oklahoma quarterback Paul Thompson, a Leander product, has signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Giants. Thompson, who also played receiver at Oklahoma, will work out with the Giants as a quarterback when he reports to training camp May 11.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/other/05/03/3sptdigest

Soonerus
5/15/2007, 11:20 PM
We all love PT and hope he lands somewhere...he deserves it....

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 11:24 PM
We all love PT and hope he lands somewhere...he deserves it....He has landed, he has a contract and will be on the Giants' roster during next season.

Big Red Ron
5/15/2007, 11:28 PM
Looks like Giant fans are happy...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/338543.aspx

yermom
5/16/2007, 12:17 AM
http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/other/05/03/3sptdigest

that's awesome

now all we have to do is hope Eli takes up motorcycles

(i'm kidding, i'm kidding)

hopefully he can get in on some trick plays, special teams and mop up duty

Big Red Ron
5/16/2007, 12:24 AM
now all we have to do is hope Eli takes up motorcycles

We could send up a pack of Ninjas to "take care" of the situation. ;)

yermom
5/16/2007, 12:25 AM
they have the best one we have :D

Big Red Ron
5/16/2007, 12:29 AM
they have the best one we have :DI registered on the Giants board I linked, and am waiting on approval but I'm definitely breaking out the ENA.:D

Seamus
5/16/2007, 03:35 AM
Pillsbury Throwboy/Hefty Lefty!

Damnation! You scooped me! :P

Seamus
5/16/2007, 03:37 AM
Also, "Quarter(got)back", "J.Load", and "Round Mound of Touchdown" :D

snp
5/16/2007, 05:05 AM
Well I see you have your own arsenal of nicknames. I don't feel bad for stealing the 2 most common ones.

Seamus
5/16/2007, 01:18 PM
I used to love watching that guy play. It cracked me up to see this 290-pound behemoth behind 280-pound lineman. I'm a pretty big guy, and it reminded of playing QB for all the kids out in the street.

colleyvillesooner
5/16/2007, 03:06 PM
The "other board" is saying the Giants thing was misreported and he's really going to be in camp with the Packers.

yermom
5/16/2007, 03:10 PM
i'd much rather him be a Packer than a G-Man

Scott D
5/16/2007, 03:12 PM
well it's about the only way a real quarterback will be in Green Bay ;)

bri
5/16/2007, 04:43 PM
If the latter is true, that makes me happy. The Pack always need good WRs...:D

soonerboy_odanorth
5/16/2007, 05:48 PM
If the latter is true, they might as well re-name it the Sooner Division, and that makes me happy. The Pack always need good WRs...:D

Fixed.

MissouriSooner
5/16/2007, 11:27 PM
If the latter is true, that makes me happy. The Pack always need good WRs...:D
They signed PT as a QB, not a WR.

insuranceman_22
5/16/2007, 11:53 PM
Anybody think PT could wind up as a coach under Stoops in a few years? He is part of the tradition, he's got integrity and guts.......was not a top flight QB, but he is a a top flight guy!

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 12:38 AM
Anybody think PT could wind up as a coach under Stoops in a few years? He is part of the tradition, he's got integrity and guts.......was not a top flight QB, but he is a a top flight guy!I'd love it but Paul's athleticism and brains will have him earning an NFL paycheck for quite a few years. He's versatile, could play special teams, back up QB or WR. Don't get me wrong, he probably wont be a star but he's good enough to add to an NFL team in many ways.

footballfanatic
5/17/2007, 11:10 AM
He has landed, he has a contract and will be on the Giants' roster during next season.

just because you sign a contract doesn't mean you are guaranteed a place on the team. You still have to survive the preseason cuts.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 11:12 AM
just because you sign a contract doesn't mean you are guaranteed a place on the team. You still have to survive the preseason cuts.

http://packers.scout.com/2/644683.html

Good point he is now a packer...

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 11:49 AM
just because you sign a contract doesn't mean you are guaranteed a place on the team. You still have to survive the preseason cuts.Paul's athleticism and brains will have him earning an NFL paycheck for quite a few years. He's versatile, could play special teams, back up QB or WR. Don't get me wrong, he probably wont be a star but he's good enough to add to an NFL team in many ways.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 12:21 PM
Paul's athleticism and brains will have him earning an NFL paycheck for quite a few years. He's versatile, could play special teams, back up QB or WR. Don't get me wrong, he probably wont be a star but he's good enough to add to an NFL team in many ways.

And with Favre's uncertainty...this might be a good shot for him...atleast as a back up...they could use him like the Pittsburg Tinners used Cordel...I could see it now...Hey PT...GET IN THER AND PUNT!

bri
5/17/2007, 12:25 PM
They signed PT as a QB, not a WR.

Even if that's the case, he'll be moved to WR.

You know, unless the ground is an eligible reciever in the NFL. In which case, he'll be fine at QB.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 01:07 PM
Even if that's the case, he'll be moved to WR.

You know, unless the ground is an eligible reciever in the NFL. In which case, he'll be fine at QB.:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, the Packers signed Oklahoma quarterback Paul Thompson on Wednesday.

Thompson could be very useful this weekend if the Packers decide they want to withhold Favre from practice or limit his on-field work in any way. Backup quarterback Aaron Rodgers is rehabilitating from a broken bone in his foot, so the Packers would have been down to just third-string quarterback Ingle Martin for the weekend.

So they brought in the athletically gifted Thompson, who could help out right away. He is from Austin, Texas, and has been working out there with former Packers quarterback Ty Detmer since before the combine. Detmer has also been giving Thompson a crash course on the Packers' West Coast offense.

"We watched a lot of game tape on him leading up to the draft and spent some time watching him extensively at the combine," said Packers general manager Ted Thompson. "And we felt like he deserved another look."

Paul Thompson (6-4, 215) is relatively green in terms of quarterbacking but has already established his reputation as a leader. He started four games at receiver and caught 11 passes in 2005 but was reinserted at quarterback in 2006.

He started all 14 games as the Sooners went on to win the Big 12 championship. Thompson completed 204 of 336 attempts (60.7%) for 2,667 yards and 22 touchdowns last year. He was sacked 17 times and intercepted 11 for a quarterback rating of 142.45.

"He can move around, he can make plays with his feet, but we thought he played the position of quarterback well enough to take a look," said Ted Thompson. "I know some teams were looking at maybe an alternate-position type guy but we wanted to see him as a quarterback."

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 01:10 PM
What did the link not work or something?

bri
5/17/2007, 01:26 PM
:rolleyes:

Remember all those article praising J-Dub's skills at all those minicamps he got invited to? Obviously not.

Look, I love ENA as much as the next Sooner fan, but he's simply not a pro quarterback. I know this because he was barely a college quarterback. He's a hell of a leader and the kind of character guy you can build a team around, but his skills in the pocket more often than not left a great deal to be desired.

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 01:29 PM
:les: TRAITOR!!!!11!11

;)

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 01:31 PM
Remember all those article praising J-Dub's skills at all those minicamps he got invited to? Obviously not.

Look, I love ENA as much as the next Sooner fan, but he's simply not a pro quarterback. I know this because he was barely a college quarterback. He's a hell of a leader and the kind of character guy you can build a team around, but his skills in the pocket more often than not left a great deal to be desired.I seem to remember JW retiring after admiting the pain was too great in one of his bionic knees to continue. So, I guess he could have had great skills and not the knees or something like that. Right?

We all bow before your football knowledge, oh mighty Bri.

I'm sure you know more than the Packers' GM.

BTW, thanks for the neg. You're a heckuva guy.

bri
5/17/2007, 01:40 PM
And we all bow before your ability to go find an article full of GM-speak. I understand why you didn't bold the part where they pointed out that Farve AND Rodgers were both unavailable for the mini-camp and that they didn't want to make the third-string guy be all-time QB...:rolleyes:

Oh, and I guess boo hoo about the neg. Or something. It seems to be a rule to cry like a bitch when someone negs you or something.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 01:42 PM
And we all bow before your ability to go find an article full of GM-speak. I understand why you didn't bold the part where they pointed out that Farve AND Rodgers were both unavailable for the mini-camp and that they didn't want to make the third-string guy be all-time QB...:rolleyes:

Oh, and I guess boo hoo about the neg. Or something. It seems to be a rule to cry like a bitch when someone negs you or something.Why are you such an *** hole? Were you born that way or did someone take any last bit of pride you ever had?

Negging someone for simply disagreeing with you, after you use multiple troll handles to build yourself up is just plain childish.

Aren't you in your thirties or something? Get a life dude.

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 01:48 PM
If it was ever appropriate it is now...

:pop:

bri
5/17/2007, 01:54 PM
Why are you such an *** hole? Were you born that way or did someone take any last bit of pride you ever had?

Negging someone for simply disagreeing with you, after you use multiple troll handles to build yourself up is just plain childish.

Aren't you in your thirties or something? Get a life dude.

Go back and read the thread. You're the one who started the attacks; I was still discussing PT's chances as a QB. Have some pride in being a prick, like on the Oval when you try and bully people with your mighty spek hammer.

Which reminds me, why is it that when you brag about your 43rd ranked spek hammer, it's because you've got a "crew", but I could have only built mine up with multiple troll handles? You're so wrong, it almost defies belief.

Again, someone who picks a fight on the internet telling anyone else to "get a life" is rich. Thanks for the giggles, Slappy.

Rhino
5/17/2007, 01:56 PM
If it was ever appropriate it is now...

:pop: It is.

Now, sorry to inform you, but you've used up your stale animated popcorn icon usage allotment for the next century.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:02 PM
Go back and read the thread. You're the one who started the attacks; I was still discussing PT's chances as a QB. Have some pride in being a prick, like on the Oval when you try and bully people with your mighty spek hammer.

Which reminds me, why is it that when you brag about your 43rd ranked spek hammer, it's because you've got a "crew", but I could have only built mine up with multiple troll handles? You're so wrong, it almost defies belief.

Again, someone who picks a fight on the internet telling anyone else to "get a life" is rich. Thanks for the giggles, Slappy.I don't bully anyone and I happen to have friends on this board that don't like it when anyone get's a neg spek jihad.

You on the other hand try to neg people out of the green for disagreeing with you.

I didn't start anything, unless you think one of these :rolleyes: an attack. In which case you're even more thin skinned than I thought, if that's possible.

As far as you multiple handles. I didn't make that story up, it's been told to me by a few people. If it isn't true then great. Congrats on going from last to first in a few short months.

You just keep calling names and staying classy there Brian.

footballfanatic
5/17/2007, 02:17 PM
Regardless of where he plays and at what position, I wish him nothing but the best. He is a local kid, from Leander, and he was a great competitor and team player for our biggest rival. He'll always be looked upon fondly here in Austin, and he deserves the good things that are surely coming his way.

bri
5/17/2007, 02:17 PM
I don't bully anyone and I happen to have friends on this board that don't like it when anyone get's a neg spek jihad.

O rly? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1895642&postcount=56)

Hey OCUdad. If you want to neg spek me that many times...remember my hammer is much bigger than your and I should warn you that a neg spek jihad against me an my friends will have you in the red and quick too.

Ooh, I know I'm shaking.

You on the other hand try to neg people out of the green for disagreeing with you.

Nope, wrong again. I neg people usually for one or more of these reasons:

1) I can.
2) It's fun.
3) They annoy me.
4) They annoy the hell out of me.
5) I know they'll whine and bitch about the neg, bringing more negs on them from others.

I didn't start anything, unless you think one of these :rolleyes: an attack. In which case you're even more thin skinned than I thought, if that's possible.

No, :rolleyes: doesn't constitue an attack...but this is a little more like it:

We all bow before your football knowledge, oh mighty Bri.

I'm sure you know more than the Packers' GM.

BTW, thanks for the neg. You're a heckuva guy.

I believe that's what the internet calls "calling someone out".

As far as you multiple handles. I didn't make that story up, it's been told to me by a few people. If it isn't true then great. Congrats on going from last to first in a few short months.

I stand corrected, a few people are wrong. And thank you, I certainly enjoy knowing that I'm more better than everyone else on the board. :D

Got anything else for me, Ronald?

Fraggle145
5/17/2007, 02:19 PM
...You just keep calling names and staying classy there Brian.

You stay classy San Diego.

http://www.spacegravy.com/sgmedia/graphics/oneliners/movies/RonBurgundy.gif

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:29 PM

That guy decided to start negging me, as you have, multiple times. I decided to "fight Back." That isn't bullying, it's called not taking crap from some guy with an attitude problem. The rest of your diatribe is just goofy. You negged me with some choice words before that post, which is why I called you out. You started all of this.

Like I've asked in the past, why don't we both just put each other on our ignore list and move on.

bri
5/17/2007, 02:30 PM
Because it's fun to make you dance like a puppet just by being myself. :D

Fraggle145
5/17/2007, 02:32 PM

http://www.orlyowl.com/owls.html

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/jshepherd/2006/05/28/o_rly-ya-rly.jpg

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/8455000/ngbbs44328f77ced80.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/osnap.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/notamused.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/liar.jpg

http://www.orlyowl.com/thisround.jpg

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:33 PM
Whatever dude, I started a thread about good news for PT and you start with all this negativity.

I'm happy for Paul and think with some coaching and the right opportunity, he could be a solid practice player/QB back up.

You seem to be more interested in pointing out his warts.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 02:44 PM
You seem to be more interested in pointing out his warts.

:eek: ...nah to easy:pop:

bri
5/17/2007, 02:44 PM
Wah, wah, wah...I'm happy for PT as well, but I just feel he has a MUCH better chance of playing in the NFL for years if he plays wideout. That's not negativity, that's the truth.

Don't get all ****y 'cause I don't agree with your sunshine pumping.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 02:47 PM
Wah, wah, wah...I'm happy for PT as well, but I just feel he has a MUCH better chance of playing in the NFL for years if he plays wideout. That's not negativity, that's my opinion.

Don't get all ****y 'cause I don't agree with your sunshine pumping.

fixed it for ya...

and it wasn't sunshine pumping...just his opinion...just say'n:pop:

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:48 PM
Wah, wah, wah...I'm happy for PT as well, but I just feel he has a MUCH better chance of playing in the NFL for years if he plays wideout. That's not negativity, that's the truth.

Don't get all ****y 'cause I don't agree with your sunshine pumping.Read the whole thread. I haven't pumped any sunshine. Your use the the word "Fact" when refering to your opinion reveals much about you.

I'm done. You are on my ignore list for mercy's sake.:twinkies:

oumartin
5/17/2007, 02:53 PM
so like if you put someone on your ignore list you dont' even see their posts?

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 02:55 PM
so like if you put someone on your ignore list you dont' even see their posts?Yep, and I'm only doing it for my sake, not because Brian will care.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 02:55 PM
so like if you put someone on your ignore list you dont' even see their posts?

yup and I think I am like all of them after yesterday:rolleyes: :pop:

bri
5/17/2007, 02:57 PM
Is there any particular reason you're using my given name, Ronald?

Oh, wait, he can't see this. Sh*t, now I'll never know what that's all about.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 03:01 PM
so like if you put someone on your ignore list you dont' even see their posts?See, it's pretty cool.

View Post (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1902158) http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 5/17/2007, 02:57 PM Remove user from ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=42057)
bri (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=42057) This message is hidden because bri is on your ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).

jaux
I think Paul Thompson would be a great Jr High science teacher.

StuIsTheMan
Is there any particular reason you're using my given name, Ronald?

Oh, wait, he can't see this. Sh*t, now I'll never know what that's all about.

and now who is playing who like a puppet (way to go Ron)...go beat you head against the wall or something else productive:pop:

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:03 PM
you would think after 12k posts you would learn the tricks of this board.

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 03:03 PM
I think Paul Thompson would be a great Jr High science teacher.lol, agreed.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:08 PM
After yesterday Ron, he can bring it on....waiting for red light green light again....:pop:

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:09 PM
however, fact of the matter is he was brought in to play QB. Whether he makes it as a QB or not will play itself out.

I will say this. Paul Thompson looked like the second coming of Vince Young when he played in mop up time. He really took a blow when he didn't perform well against TCU and I felt as last year played out he started to look more and more like the player everyone raved about just a couple years earlier. For some reason though he looked a step slower and more awkward this past season. He ran so smooth and fluid when he first came to OU.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:13 PM
however, fact of the matter is he was brought in to play QB. Whether he makes it as a QB or not will play itself out.

I will say this. Paul Thompson looked like the second coming of Vince Young when he played in mop up time. He really took a blow when he didn't perform well against TCU and I felt as last year played out he started to look more and more like the player everyone raved about just a couple years earlier. For some reason though he looked a step slower and more awkward this past season. He ran so smooth and fluid when he first came to OU.

Well said...prolly the most intelligent thing said so far...:pop:

Big Red Ron
5/17/2007, 03:16 PM

I will say this. Paul Thompson looked like the second coming of Vince Young when he played in mop up time. He really took a blow when he didn't perform well against TCU and I felt as last year played out he started to look more and more like the player everyone raved about just a couple years earlier. For some reason though he looked a step slower and more awkward this past season. He ran so smooth and fluid when he first came to OU.It is my understanding that Paul was instructed to throw the ball away rather than use his running abilities last season because we didn't have a back up worth a crap and they didn't want him to risk his health. He has much more to show and nothing to lose at this stage.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:19 PM
It is my understanding that Paul was instructed to throw the ball away rather than use his running abilities last season because we didn't have a back up worth a crap and they didn't want him to risk his health. He has much more to show and nothing to lose at this stage.

wow since Bri left the converstation...the intelect of this thread has gone up 100%...:pop:

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:22 PM
true but at times didn't he appear to trip over his own feet? I hope it was just some indecision that made him look that way! I really want the kid to succeed. I felt the same way about Hybl too. They did way too much for the program to get the treatment they get on this board.
Hyble had the misfortune of playing right before JW and Paul had the misfortune to play right after JW. You stick Hybl in those games where Bomar played like UCLA and a couple others you might have seen totally different outcomes.

bri
5/17/2007, 03:22 PM
Your use the the word "Fact" when refering to your opinion reveals much about you.

And your intentional misquoting of me to imply that I said "fact" in an effort to make vague inferences reveals even more about you.

And your outright slaughter of the English language and syntax also reveals quite a bit...

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:28 PM
And your intentional misquoting of me to imply that I said "fact" in an effort to make vague inferences reveals even more about you.

And your outright slaughter of the English language and syntax also reveals quite a bit...

def of Truth--via webster... fact that has been verified

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:32 PM
Well its time for another round of...Red Light Green Light...the StuIsTheMan edition Volume II...

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 03:33 PM
It is.

Now, sorry to inform you, but you've used up your stale animated popcorn icon usage allotment for the next century.

:(

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:35 PM
I personally like your use of the icon I would use it cept I am too lazy to figure out the code.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:37 PM
I personally like your use of the icon I would use it cept I am too lazy to figure out the code.

your messing with me right?

it's right here ------------------------------------------->:pop:

bri
5/17/2007, 03:39 PM
def of Truth--via webster... fact that has been verified

I'd think moving to WR after being told you're not gonna be the guy at QB might count as "been verified". That's just me, though.

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:41 PM
I am not messing with you. I am too lazy to go find it. I can barely do :D or ;) or :eek:

heck if I wasn't so lazy I might actually have to do something productive and where would this board w/o me?

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 03:41 PM
I am not messing with you. I am too lazy to go find it. I can barely do :D or ;) or :eek:

heck if I wasn't so lazy I might actually have to do something productive and where would this board w/o me?

Delete the spaces

: pop :

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:43 PM
I personally think they lost faith in Paul a little too early just to get the boy wonder in there. That coaching staff has made mistakes in the past. not many but some. and what if JW had not came back for his 8th year? The Paul to WR would never had happened and for that matter. What if Paul had played in a few more blowouts in the White era?

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:45 PM

I feel like its Christmas!

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 03:49 PM
Sharing is fun.

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:53 PM
Sharing is fun

swinger? ;)

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 03:57 PM
swinger? ;)

no that's Bri and his Boyfriend...

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2508/brianallube2laqr2.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 03:58 PM
not really appropriate...

oumartin
5/17/2007, 03:59 PM
LOCKED!

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 04:01 PM
Why not...:pop:

bri
5/17/2007, 04:29 PM
So the guy who was throwing around "the thread is SO much more intelligent" smack is using gay slurs?

I love the internet.

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 04:33 PM
So the guy who was throwing around "the thread is SO much more intelligent" smack is using gay facts?

I love the internet.

that's your favorite word right...and I didn't think you'd mind me putting words into your mouth or is it already full...:eek: Idiot rope smoker

bri
5/17/2007, 04:41 PM
Awww, someone's got a crush!

colleyvillesooner
5/17/2007, 04:48 PM
that's your favorite word right...and I didn't think you'd mind me putting words into your mouth or is it already full...:eek: Idiot rope smoker

Okay noobs, pay attention for today's lesson:

The "Personal Attack"

StuIsTheMan
5/17/2007, 04:49 PM
Awww, someone's got a crush!

yeah you on me since you can't get enough...Sorry Bri...my Brown eye is...

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9779/rsp28lh0.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

bri
5/17/2007, 04:54 PM
I'm gonna need a ruling here; would banning Stewie be like executing a retard?

oumartin
5/17/2007, 04:55 PM
that too sounds like an attack.

bets on which one gets the boot? :pop:

bri
5/17/2007, 04:58 PM
Looks like someone needs a lesson between a "personal attack" and an "analogy".

But, since you struggled with the popcorn smilie, maybe we should just not even try. :D