PDA

View Full Version : I just blew a P.S.V.!

oumartin
5/14/2007, 09:48 PM
Being away from home, the same routine daily, missing my kids, and the general overal filth associated with little cramped quarters on a dirty location just took a toll and things went out the door in a rage of furry!

sorry SB68 but I just had a minor meltdown on location!

I can handle alot of stuff but something just snapped in me tonight. All the rugs, the chairs and the table got tossed about. I am gonna go buy a GD sweeper cuz I just cannot take this dirt anymore. the rugs are my biggest pet peeve cuz they just don't lay like they should.
Please forgive me.

olevetonahill
5/14/2007, 09:52 PM
Did Ya swaller ?

oumartin
5/14/2007, 09:53 PM
Watch it old man!
;)

olevetonahill
5/14/2007, 10:01 PM
Watch it old man!
;)
Well did Ya ?
Answer the question . KID :D :D :D :D :D

oumartin
5/14/2007, 10:03 PM
I blew not swallered!

olevetonahill
5/14/2007, 10:05 PM
I blew not swallered!
Say what ya mean and Mean what ya say . :confused: :P

OKC-SLC
5/14/2007, 10:13 PM
Pretty Svelt Veteran?

SoonerBorn68
5/14/2007, 10:15 PM
Daaaaaang. Don't worry martin, I snap like that about every six months or so. :)

Oh, and for the benefit of the others here's what our location looked like Monday after it finished raining.

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/rigs/bronco54flooded.jpg

The rugs are so filthy dusty & now that it's drying out little pieces of dried mud are beginning to collect on the floor every time someone comes in or out. I sweep them with a broom or shake them out frequently but they're just impossible to get clean. That, and I've had the same rental trailer since Dec. & they've taken back to the yard and cleaned it only once. They keep taking it from location to location without doing any cleaning or maintenance. It's BS.

Sorry martin, I know what you're going through. It's tough being away all the time.

oumartin
5/14/2007, 10:17 PM
oh i feel better now. I was just do to lose it! I had gone a couple months and it just was building and i finally snapped..

Blue
5/14/2007, 10:23 PM
Save the Drama...for your mama.

http://tlc.discovery.com/guides/property/the-real-deal/bios/gallery/team_left.jpg