PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically.......if your wife were to nag you about something....

sanantoniosooner
5/14/2007, 08:15 PM
What would it most likely be about?

I gotta go with "You could help out a little more around here" as a generic.

"Fold clothes if you wash them" as a specific.

Mongo
5/14/2007, 08:20 PM
not being home enough(she hates my job)
leaving a stopped up toilet, she really hates that

Mongo
5/14/2007, 08:21 PM
Oh, and get off your *** and help your wife with the towels, maybe you'll get some:D

sanantoniosooner
5/14/2007, 08:22 PM
Ok........I just got a "you could come in here and help if you want"

Why would she think I "want" to help?

Mongo
5/14/2007, 08:25 PM
They just need to ask you to help. I hate it when they hint around the subject, not ask you directly, then proceed to get ****ed cause you didnt read her mind.

soonerbrat
5/14/2007, 08:36 PM
They just need to ask you to help. I hate it when they hint around the subject, not ask you directly, then proceed to get ****ed cause you didnt read her mind.

i don't think saying "fold your clothes as your wash them" is expecting her mind to be read

Mongo
5/14/2007, 08:41 PM
i don't think saying "fold your clothes as your wash them" is expecting her mind to be read

I know, that is why I scolded SAS.

Hypothetically.......if your wife were to nag you about something....

Reading minds is my hypothetical sitcheyation.

SoonerStormchaser
5/14/2007, 08:50 PM
My wife nags me about the most common thing all wifes nag their husbands about...our spending habits.

Less $$ on beer and fun things...more $$ on curtains and flowers.

Viking Kitten
5/14/2007, 08:57 PM
I expect Czar to put a rubber sheet under his hookers before he hangs them upside down from a meat hook and bleeds them out. Sometimes he forgets to do this and it just makes a huge mess. Often, I angrily point at the blood-soaked carpet and say, "See? See? This is why we can't have nice things."

sanantoniosooner
5/14/2007, 09:07 PM
It's not just my clothes. It's towels and clothing for the entire family.

I'm not rude enough to limit my washing to just my stuff.

TUSooner
5/14/2007, 09:08 PM
I just can't fathom the "hypothetical" aspect of that question.

StoopTroup
5/14/2007, 09:10 PM
She's always saying "Ward....you were a little hard on the Beaver (Va Jay Jay?) last night".

TV Land re-runs are really getting old...

Plus...My name isn't Ward....:eek:

olevetonahill
5/14/2007, 09:22 PM
This aint a Hypo thing
All my exs bitched saying " You lazy bastard! cant you at least pick up your dirty socks ? "
To which I replied Hell woman If I wanted to do that I wouldnt have Got Married .:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hence 3 Divorces !:D :D :D :cool:

soonerbrat
5/14/2007, 09:53 PM
I expect Czar to put a rubber sheet under his hookers before he hangs them upside down from a meat hook and bleeds them out. Sometimes he forgets to do this and it just makes a huge mess. Often, I angrily point at the blood-soaked carpet and say, "See? See? This is why we can't have nice things."

damn men.

Melo
5/14/2007, 10:20 PM
Well, I am not a married woman, but I already got the nagging ability DOWN!

He complains that I nag about things... and I point it out that he is no better than I am, for nagging me to quit nagging. :D

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2007, 10:21 PM
Hypothetically.......if your wife were to nag you about something....What would it most likely be about?

"You're not man enough for me."

SicEmBaylor
5/14/2007, 10:22 PM
Here's a legitimate question I have for those who have wives that complain, "you never help me out around the house..." Do you ever look at her and say, "You never help me out around work."

OKC-SLC
5/14/2007, 10:23 PM
VK, I totally hear what you're saying. Sometimes it helps to hang them right side up--blood pools a bit more in the lower extremities rather than on your floor. See if Czar is willing to consider such. YWIA.

Vaevictis
5/15/2007, 06:29 AM
Here's a legitimate question I have for those who have wives that complain, "you never help me out around the house..." Do you ever look at her and say, "You never help me out around work."

Yes. And it's not helpful at all :D

Although, usually, it's more along the lines of, "If you want to get a job and support us, I'll happily trade positions with you."

sanantoniosooner
5/15/2007, 07:55 AM
My wife has a full time job away from the house. It's stupid to think she doesn't deserve any help around the house.

The trick is figuring out how little she will tolerate;)

Viking Kitten
5/15/2007, 08:15 AM
VK, I totally hear what you're saying. Sometimes it helps to hang them right side up--blood pools a bit more in the lower extremities rather than on your floor. See if Czar is willing to consider such. YWIA.
Aw, thanks for the suggestion, but I think the problem goes way deeper that just which torture method he uses. It's just this vicious cycle; the more I cajole him to tidy up when he's done dismembering, the more "forgetful" he becomes about doing it. I think its actually a bit passive-aggressive of him.

But if I don't say anything, sure enough, there will be body parts strewn all over the family room and they'll just sit there for days. Finally the house will start to smell, and I'll just sigh and go in with the bucket of bleach, sulfuric acid, 1.5 mil heavy-duty trash bags, duct tape and gardening shears and clean up HIS mess before somebody trips over a torso or something.

"No really, Czar. Just sit there and watch the ballgame. I'll take care of it." Can I get you a beer while I'm up, your majesty?"

85Sooner
5/15/2007, 10:48 AM
I don't do laundry

sanantoniosooner
5/15/2007, 11:11 AM
I don't do laundry
Paul Thompson would.

Czar Soonerov
5/15/2007, 01:49 PM

No blood... no sticky, hot, messy, awful blood, no blood at all! Why hadn't I thought of that? No blood, what a beautiful idea. (http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do)

StuIsTheMan
5/15/2007, 02:22 PM
My wife has a full time job away from the house. It's stupid to think she doesn't deserve any help around the house.

The trick is figuring out how little she will tolerate;)

Ixnay ellingtay ricktay! Ymay ifeway eadsray histay oardbay!

soonersweetie
5/15/2007, 02:42 PM
I have this problem solved. I just don't nag my husband. We pretty much help each other out around the house. We both work, we both mess it up, so, we both clean it up.

sanantoniosooner
5/15/2007, 02:43 PM
I have this problem solved. I just don't nag my husband. We pretty much help each other out around the house. We both work, we both mess it up, so, we both clean it up.
he's whipped, huh?

That negates the need for nagging.

frankensooner
5/15/2007, 02:50 PM
http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2003_May/May_1-3/muddstel.jpg

stoopified
5/15/2007, 02:56 PM
I just can't fathom the "hypothetical" aspect of that question.
I hear ya.I get nagged for breathing too much,expecting sex 3-5 times a week(I wish ),notdoingdishes,laundry,etc,etc,ad nauseam.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/15/2007, 02:58 PM
Bitches, man...

sanantoniosooner
5/15/2007, 02:58 PM
You guys jut don't get PC posting.

r5TPsooner
5/15/2007, 03:17 PM
Not telling/showing her that I lover her enough anymore. I hear that $hit about once a month when the fur flies.

Lord knows I try and I know that I could probably do better but sometimes life just gets way too busy.

frankensooner
5/15/2007, 03:18 PM
Yada, yada, you never listen, blah blah, I have no idea, only that it gets loud.

GrapevineSooner
5/15/2007, 04:18 PM
Usually when my 4-year old has gotten on my wife's last nerve, she turns to me and lets me have it.

That's when I turn into the ultra-understanding hubby. ;)