PDA

View Full Version : the fort dix six

jk the sooner fan
5/13/2007, 09:25 PM
so i'm reading an article about how this group was brought down....they took a video tape of themselves shooting guns and shouting god is great into a circuit city to have a copy made....and a teenager alerted authorities

but what disturbs me is that the kid says (http://www.nypost.com/seven/05132007/news/regionalnews/clerk_rings_up_n_j__jihad_jerks_regionalnews_jana_ winter______post_correspondent.htm)
"Dude, I just saw some really weird s-," he frantically told his co-worker. "I don't know what to do. Should I call someone or is that being racist?"

"is that being racist"......you see, thats what we've become...we're so trained to be super hypersensitive about race that some kids see's something really obvious and has second thoughts about reporting it...thank god he came to his senses

SoonerBorn68
5/13/2007, 09:49 PM
PC is going to be the death of America.

yermom
5/13/2007, 10:24 PM
do only the idiot terrorists get into the country?

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2007, 10:54 PM
Heh.

They do seem to have a knack for suicide missions.

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 11:00 PM
After the world trade center went down, A friend of Mine stopped by the shop drank a few beers , then went home ,
Hes dark skined and had a beard :eek: Yup a Trooper stoped him cause he Looked Like a terrorist , Gave him a ticket for an Open container !:mad:
He shaved that Night !

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2007, 11:05 PM
Maybe the fact he was driving a camel had something to do with it?

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 11:06 PM
Maybe the fact he was driving a camel had something to do with it?
An old Blue Olds ,
I think it was the fear at the time !

OklahomaTuba
5/13/2007, 11:09 PM
Old blue olds?

Well that explains a lot of it. ;)