PDA

View Full Version : * Sopranos 5/13/07 *

VeeJay
5/13/2007, 08:15 PM
Too bad the Wings guy couldn't have gone out for a beer the other night when Chris came a-knockin.'

VeeJay
5/13/2007, 08:48 PM
A.J.:

"Why can't we all just get along?"

Priceless!

Okla-homey
5/13/2007, 08:57 PM
prostate with grief.

;)

picasso
5/13/2007, 11:56 PM
holee crap, Tony's been to the spirit world.

it's funny because I saw that old Dick Cavett show with Hepburn just last week on TCM.:D

I think T comes back from Vegas kickin ***.

okienole3
5/14/2007, 12:18 AM
holee crap, Tony's been to the spirit world.

it's funny because I saw that old Dick Cavett show with Hepburn just last week on TCM.:D

I think T comes back from Vegas kickin ***.

It made me think of Chavez y Chavez.

http://western.oeiizk.waw.pl/gwiazdy/images/lou_diamond_philips_.jpg

yermom
5/14/2007, 12:25 AM
man, i thought that was kind of a cheap way to whack Christopher (the writers, not Tony)

i need to go to Vegas again :D

picasso
5/14/2007, 12:40 AM
man, i thought that was kind of a cheap way to whack Christopher (the writers, not Tony)

i need to go to Vegas again :D
Chris was funny but he was dumb ***. poor lad.

Czar Soonerov
5/14/2007, 01:15 AM
Size of that chicken! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11rsHQ15gE0)

picasso
5/14/2007, 08:41 AM
yeah I was really hoping they were going to show Tony hallucinating big time. Maybe the old fish from his dreams were going to come back? oh well.

Rhino
5/14/2007, 01:14 PM
Weird episode.

You had to know Chrissy was a goner when he first started playin' with the stereo. Didn't know he'd die the way he did - figured he'd just die on the way to the hospital.

What's Paulie thinkin' having his mom's funeral the same time as Chrissy's?

And why is Guanere in the Sopranos all the sudden?

JohnnyMack
5/14/2007, 01:36 PM
And why is Guanere in the Sopranos all the sudden?

I was axeing the same thing. He's now of course my favorite actor as he has been in both BoB and The Sopranos.

Rhino
5/14/2007, 01:54 PM
I was axeing the same thing. He's now of course my favorite actor as he has been in both BoB and The Sopranos. After some searching, I saw where his name on The Sopranos is Walden (or William) Belfiore.

Also read that he may have a significant role in the final episodes.

Viking Kitten
5/14/2007, 02:13 PM
Weird episode.

You had to know Chrissy was a goner when he first started playin' with the stereo. Didn't know he'd die the way he did - figured he'd just die on the way to the hospital.

Yeah, and listening to "The Departed" soundtrack at that. I knew poor Chrissy was not long for this world when I saw that. I was still a little taken aback when Tony snuffed him though. The gambling addiction episode from a couple weeks ago makes a little more sense now. It set up this weeks Vegas trip.

Frozen Sooner
5/14/2007, 02:47 PM
That's two episodes in a row that they've used "Comfortably Numb". Tony was singing it in the last episode as he stumbled downstairs.

When Tony snuffed Christopher, I was just thinking "Holy crap, Tony's actually finally killing that little ****head!"

JohnnyMack
5/14/2007, 02:50 PM
I bet Tony is gonna get scooped up by the feds while high on peyote attending a Roger Waters DSOTM concert.

Xstnlsooner
5/14/2007, 03:33 PM
Wild Bill first appeared a few episodes ago.

SeattleOUstudent
5/14/2007, 11:03 PM
who the hell was the hottie? Why must she wear clothing while having sex?

I_Live_In_OK
5/14/2007, 11:05 PM
Gaunier was front and center when the crew laughed and ****ed all over Christopher last episode at the bing. Lol. I really hate Tony Soprano.

I_Live_In_OK
5/14/2007, 11:07 PM
hottie

Her name is Sarah Shahi, a former Cowboys cheerleader. She also stars in the "L Word." She is a well-put together machine.

yermom
5/14/2007, 11:47 PM
:hot:

i had to look her up on imdb to see where i had seen her, she didn't register as Carmen from The L Word at all

VeeJay
5/15/2007, 08:53 PM
Good stuff:

Paulie feeling bad for treating Christopher bad and making fun of him, then bitching about everyone going to Chris's wake instead of his mudda's.

I expected Paulie to go to Christopher's coffin and pump some bullets into the corpse for good measure.

r5TPsooner
5/16/2007, 07:41 AM
Chris is dead, Damn! I've disliked his character for years and I was just started to really like him then they kill him off. Totally unexpected. I have a feeling that there will be more to come. Hopefully AJ.