PDA

View Full Version : More excitement on the Hill

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 07:39 PM
My boys came up this afternoon to do some shooting , No prob lets go for it
I come back inside and Boomer is all ****ed cause he aint out there with me . As im going back out with the Boomer on my shoulder My youngest son snaps My stand up faucet siap outta the ground , So Im rummagieng around in my plumbing parts box and a hanging planter brushes up against Bird . scares him so He takes off and lands in a tree No big deal Ill coax him down right ? Not to be , I had a 1x6 about 10 ft long I was trying to get him to get on , Hell He got more scared and Took off down the hill in amongst all the thick pines an oak . well hell I say, Im going thru the brush like I was back in the jungle whislting and saying Pretty bird . He finnaly answer me , my son and I spot him hes about 20 ft up in a pine . I say shat !. Shook the hell Outta the tree and he flys to another 1 Shack it to he flys a little lower to one we can bend over , My son bends the tree I get the bird and bring him back to the shack .
The turd bird Is now on my shoulder grabbing My glass Of ice water everytime I take a drink and sticking his beak in and gettin him a drink
I hate this bird .;)

VeeJay
5/13/2007, 07:42 PM
OleVet - I like your stories but sometimes they're a little hard to follow....

SoonerGirl06
5/13/2007, 07:47 PM
Bird flew away. Olevet and his son chased bird into trees. Finally were able to get the bird and bring it back home. The bird is now resting comfortably on Olevets shoulder drinking his glass of icewater. Olevet says he hates the damn bird, but really loves him.

Nominal fee for the translation service. TIA. ;) :D

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 08:07 PM
Bird flew away. Olevet and his son chased bird into trees. Finally were able to get the bird and bring it back home. The bird is now resting comfortably on Olevets shoulder drinking his glass of icewater. Olevet says he hates the damn bird, but really loves him.

Dayum am I getting as bad as Doleo ?:eek:
Oh and good jorb ;)

Rogue
5/13/2007, 08:30 PM
How'd the shooting go? The bird wants to go out and shoot, or just mad that he wasn't riding around on your shoulder outside?

1stTimeCaller
5/13/2007, 08:43 PM
Dolovetonahill

proud gonzo
5/13/2007, 10:08 PM
my bird loves going outside, but we're afraid he'll fly into somebody else's yard or into the street, so we don't take him out anymore.

soonerboomer93
5/13/2007, 10:24 PM

Oh sure, you can interpret that, but can't figure out my drunk posts???

:mad:

SoonerGirl06
5/13/2007, 10:35 PM

There's a difference between drunk and sh*tfaced. You were sh*tfaced. ;) :D

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 10:40 PM
LMFAO
hell I was sobre when I made that post !:cool: :D

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 10:43 PM
my bird loves going outside, but we're afraid he'll fly into somebody else's yard or into the street, so we don't take him out anymore.
Ya I know the feeling ,
Boomer likes going out and never has tried to fly away .
Till he got scared today :eek:
Now Im gonna have to clip a wing , I dont want to but I also dont want to lose him out there .

soonerboomer93
5/13/2007, 10:50 PM

no, I was drunk and a bit angry that night. This weekend, when I couldn't stand straight and Lynn cut me off and made me drink water, that was **** faced....

yeah, and my co-workers were suprised to hear about one of us getting cut off...

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 10:55 PM
How'd the shooting go? The bird wants to go out and shoot, or just mad that he wasn't riding around on your shoulder outside?
He was POed that he wasnt in the mix , so I took him outside then he got skeered !

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 10:56 PM

Linky ?
Hell I may have been to ****faced to remember !:D

soonerboomer93
5/13/2007, 11:00 PM
about 1 month ago in a drunky town thread...

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 11:03 PM
about 1 month ago in a drunky town thread...
Im in AWE you can remember a Month ago ?:confused:

SoonerGirl06
5/13/2007, 11:11 PM
no, I was drunk and a bit angry that night. This weekend, when I couldn't stand straight and Lynn cut me off and made me drink water, that was **** faced....

yeah, and my co-workers were suprised to hear about one of us getting cut off...

Were you drinkin' Asian beer? Maybe that's why I couldn't understand you. :D

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 11:17 PM
Were you drinkin' Asian beer? Maybe that's why I couldn't understand you. :D
Hell I gots to take up fer him :D
He just Pmed me that post and I understood it quite well .
So Im thinking you where ****faced !;)

SoonerGirl06
5/13/2007, 11:19 PM
Hell I gots to take up fer him :D
He just Pmed me that post and I understood it quite well .
So Im thinking you where ****faced !;)

BUSTED!

I think I did have a glass of wine or two...

or three... or four...

or was it five or six?

:D :D

olevetonahill
5/13/2007, 11:25 PM
BUSTED!

I think I did have a glass of wine or two...

or three... or four...

or was it five or six?

:D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Knew you had to have been , Hell I was shatfaced when he posted it and I understood Him . after rereading It an Im only slightly drunky It made More sense !:D