PDA

View Full Version : alright

Jello Biafra
5/13/2007, 02:38 AM
you F'in special olympians.......

wheel, crawl and drool your way into this thread and tell me how you figure your team is going to be able to score more than 10 on us this year while giving up the pootie like one of your cheerleaders who came from the hood and is supplementing income at the local piggly wiggly parking lot......

you bitches have about 7 years of frustration coming at you and i for one plan on leaving the stadium unable to talk from yelling so often as opposed to your mothers who'll just be leaving unable to speak because the back of their throats are hurting :)

give it to me you buncha tuna fish sandwiches......don't bring it weak or you'll get beat like you stole something....

Jello Biafra
5/13/2007, 03:21 AM
you F'in special olympians.......

wheel, crawl and drool your way into this thread and tell me how you figure your team is going to be able to score more than 10 on us this year while giving up the pootie like one of your cheerleaders who came from the hood and is supplementing income at the local piggly wiggly parking lot......

you bitches have about 7 years of frustration coming at you and i for one plan on leaving the stadium unable to talk from yelling so often as opposed to your mothers who'll just be leaving unable to speak because the back of their throats are hurting :)

give it to me you buncha tuna fish sandwiches......don't bring it weak or you'll get beat like you stole something....

ok. let's get this started.......

first game of the year is UNT:

University of north texas. the Eagles "MEAN GREEN" whatever the f you are. the steelers past, present or future will not be at this game to play for you.
although you are not east popcorn state, you are indeed a directional school and no matter how many cute slogans you come up with, Dodge ball will be played september first with the shocker firmly placed in dodge's arse. north carrol lake prep academy (orwhateverthafuggitscalled) is not oklahoma university and you guys will earn every penny that is squeezed out of your fat assed lineman that day for sure. you guys are being optomistic (yeh. we do see you little pencil dicks talking on the internet)
I see that Boise State has lifted the spirits of all the lap dowgs in Div I football. Got news for ya. stoops will not take an overtime loss to a cinderella team lightly. I would expect after several years of coming up just a play or two short, he has everyone's attention and every team he plays this year will have his attention. take heed and pray that the pay check you turd ticklers take out of norman will not cost you a starter. No matter what you hear or think, THIS will be the ugliest, stingiest, hardest hitting defense you will see this year.

a

SoonerTerry
5/13/2007, 04:26 PM
I still think your holdin a little back...

Jello Biafra
5/13/2007, 06:17 PM
I still think your holdin a little back...

yeh. sorry. not in full swing mode yet......its still only may and i was a lil "tipsy" yesterday eve :) my mind wasn't working at 100% and i couldn't find my thesaurus ;)

LoyalFan
5/14/2007, 11:46 AM
My sincerest condolences to any English teacher involved in your journey through the public or private school system. Amen.

LF
A very cunning linguist.

Jello Biafra
5/14/2007, 03:49 PM
My sincerest condolences to any English teacher involved in your journey through the public or private school system. Amen.

LF
A very cunning linguist.

yay public schools!!!! hey F you.....

thanks for the prayer.....wtf does that mean?

do you have something to add for or against the mean green weenies? if not move on ;) no need to make fun of the drunks......

LoyalFan
5/15/2007, 03:47 AM
yay public schools!!!! hey F you.....

thanks for the prayer.....wtf does that mean?

do you have something to add for or against the mean green weenies? if not move on ;) no need to make fun of the drunks......

Dude, the ONLY weenies I spek are Oscar Meyer All-Beef Bunlength. Of course, brats are highly regarded as well.
As for making fun of drunks, well, you were there, all exposed and vulnerable. Let this be a lesbian to you!

LF
Being a smartarse since 1943!

Jello Biafra
5/15/2007, 04:39 PM
Dude, the ONLY weenies I spek are Oscar Meyer All-Beef Bunlength. Of course, brats are highly regarded as well.
As for making fun of drunks, well, you were there, all exposed and vulnerable. Let this be a lesbian to you!

LF
Being a smartarse since 1943!

i luv lesbians!

LoyalFan
5/15/2007, 07:57 PM
i luv lesbians!

Well, as a cardcarrying heterosexual male I guess I'm sort of a lesbian too.
My second child bride, BTW, accidentally (it just kinda happened, all *spontaneous-like,) discovered she was a **part-time lesbian and life was good for several years...(wink, wink..nudge, nudge.)

LF
* I was in no way responsible, honest! I just enjoyed assisting.
** See: Ten-speed bisexual.

Jello Biafra
5/16/2007, 09:21 PM
ok. nothing but crickets......... so ill pose this question.

does the mean joe greens on I-35 even have a fan base?

goingoneight
5/16/2007, 10:17 PM
LF = A master debater.

FIFY :D