PDA

View Full Version : Give me a ****ing break

Osce0la
5/11/2007, 02:23 PM
So the 2 hens that work with me are discussing their family members that smoke...during this conversation I am wondering how long it will be before someone mentions me. Well, sure enough, I hear them saying something about "some people just don't want to listen and quit", followed immediately by "we've got one of them over here"...:rolleyes:

people annoy me...

sooner_born_1960
5/11/2007, 02:25 PM
You should burn both of their houses down.

StuIsTheMan
5/11/2007, 02:27 PM
And Celebrate with a Pack of Lucky's

Turd_Ferguson
5/11/2007, 02:33 PM
You smoke, I chew. You blow smoke in my face, I'll spit on you.:D

In all seriousness, I can't stand to be around smoker's, so I just avoid them. I have family members and good friends that smoke and when they light up...I walk away. Just sayin.

C&CDean
5/11/2007, 02:34 PM
So the 2 hens that work with me are discussing their family members that smoke...during this conversation I am wondering how long it will be before someone mentions me. Well, sure enough, I hear them saying something about "some people just don't want to listen and quit", followed immediately by "we've got one of them over here"...:rolleyes:

people annoy me...

Well to be honest with yourself, being a bitchy old hen is a lot healthier than sucking up dried weeds and paper smoke, no?

Big Red Ron
5/11/2007, 02:37 PM

people annoy me...Next smoke break, put out your smoke and drop the but in her purse.:D

MojoRisen
5/11/2007, 03:08 PM
Definitely and or stop it out and walk by her desk and make sure it falls off your shoe.

They can be beyounces about people who smoke but I bet they will still be ugly in the morning! :)

Big Red Ron
5/11/2007, 03:14 PM
Or hold in the last drag and blow it in her general direction.

OU4LIFE
5/11/2007, 03:20 PM
I think you should throw some of your 'smokers lung' at them.

Big Red Ron
5/11/2007, 03:27 PM
Or cough on them when you walk by.

Beef
5/11/2007, 03:32 PM
Fart in their general direction.

imjebus
5/11/2007, 03:42 PM
Put your cigarette out in her eye. Tell the other one to STFU or suffer a facial burn...

StoopTroup
5/11/2007, 04:03 PM
Go to your Boss and complain about how they are talking about you and tell your Boss that you've actually been trying to quit but that your afraid to quit because they will find something else about you that think you should quit and your afraid that it will never stop until they drive you into therapy....

Tell your Boss how they are constantly gabbing and making hurtfull statements about everybody in the office. Then start to cry.

Keep crying until your Boss gives you a couple of days off.

Once you return to the office...thank them for the paid time off.

StuIsTheMan
5/11/2007, 04:14 PM
is this them?

Dude, enough with the nasty pics. Final warning.