PDA

View Full Version : All woman are lazy!!!!!

OKLA21FAN
5/10/2007, 02:14 PM
Woman may think we are stupid and that may be true but all of you Beyonces are insane.

You lay around the house for no reason at alll. Constantly laying on the couchl Ohh and its worse when its that time of the month but I am not even going to go down that road.

Some woman are better than others....Some...may bring you a beer now and then, and cook dinner.

I will never vote for a woman president, and If I was around at the turn of the century I would never allowed you beyonces to work.

As a buddy of mine just told me "you cant trust anything that bleeds for days and does not die"

StuIsTheMan
5/10/2007, 02:16 PM
This one I disagree. My wife is the most non lazy woman I know. She is always going. but the exceptions make the rule...or so they say.

SoonerBorn68
5/10/2007, 02:18 PM
Daaaaaaaang. If Mrs. '68 is lurking on the board, I love you!

mithrandir2398
5/10/2007, 02:19 PM
whats with the beyonces? is that slander, i dont get it? (valid question, i am not being snarky i am just stupid)

Jerk
5/10/2007, 02:19 PM
If I had to do half the stuff my wife does, I wouldn't make it. I'm only motivated to drive around 10 hours a day and listen to the radio. I do the yard work, take out the trash, and work about 50 hours a week. She doesn't work those hours but it seems she is always doing something.

HskrGrl
5/10/2007, 02:21 PM
Woman may think we are stupid and that may be true but all of you Beyonces are insane.

You lay around the house for no reason at alll. Constantly laying on the couchl Ohh and its worse when its that time of the month but I am not even going to go down that road.

Some woman are better than others....Some...may bring you a beer now and then, and cook dinner.

I will never vote for a woman president, and If I was around at the turn of the century I would never allowed you beyonces to work.

As a buddy of mine just told me "you cant trust anything that bleeds for days and does not die"

You have a death wish don't you. :eek:

yermom
5/10/2007, 02:24 PM
whats with the beyonces? is that slander, i dont get it? (valid question, i am not being snarky i am just stupid)

it's Instigator's fault

that bastard

OKLA21FAN
5/10/2007, 02:25 PM
You have a death wish don't you. :eek:
or a bad obsession of cloning thread titles and such
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93329
:pop:

HskrGrl
5/10/2007, 02:31 PM
I don't care if someone calls me crazy. Crazy can be relative depending on who is saying it. Lazy on the other hand! I would be deeply offended if someone told me I was lazy. Thankfully my husband loves me and doesn't think I'm either. Or at least knows better than to say it out loud. :D

mithrandir2398
5/10/2007, 02:41 PM
Or at least knows better than to say it out loud. :D

That is true of most men --> don't say stupid things to your girlfriend/wife and you won't get yelled at. That is what thinking things in your head is for.

soonersweetie
5/10/2007, 02:45 PM
This is laughable.

There are days that the only times I get to sit down is when my bladder requires me to and at the end of the day when I fall in bed.

I rarely even get to sit down to eat.

dolemitesooner
5/10/2007, 02:55 PM
I don't care if someone calls me crazy. Crazy can be relative depending on who is saying it. Lazy on the other hand! I would be deeply offended if someone told me I was lazy. Thankfully my husband loves me and doesn't think I'm either. Or at least knows better than to say it out loud. :D
Yeah he says that cause you give up when he is nice......you may think that vulger but its true.

He probably sighs every time you speak. then he says

"Yes dear"
Of Coarse dear"
"You are so beuitiful"
" i love you"

what he means is

"you crazy yanich"

springs sooner
5/10/2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah he says that cause you give up when he is nice......you may think that vulger but its true.

"Yes dear"
Of Coarse dear"
"You are so beuitiful"
" i love you"

what he means is

"you crazy yanich"

or he is thinking i hope to get some tonight.

mithrandir2398
5/10/2007, 03:00 PM

"Yes dear"
Of Coarse dear"
"You are so beuitiful"
" i love you"

what he means is

"you crazy yanich"

lololololololol

dolemitesooner
5/10/2007, 03:01 PM
or he is thinking i hope to get some tonight.
:D

mithrandir2398
5/10/2007, 03:01 PM
god, too true

dolemitesooner
5/10/2007, 03:02 PM
Most guys are not going to post in this thread because they are worried about spek ...blah blah blah blah.....Who ****ing cares its a red or green dot

springs sooner
5/10/2007, 03:03 PM
i hope it is not a "red" dot if you know what i mean

dolemitesooner
5/10/2007, 03:04 PM
All in all tho ...I dont think all womna are lazy.....most are crazy and some are lazy but not all of them

oumartin
5/10/2007, 04:06 PM
finally a thread that speaks the truth! I will rate this a five star based on title alone!

StoopTroup
5/10/2007, 04:15 PM
For Father's Day present or just a way to say I LOVE YOU....Why don't Women buy us Road Game tickets to a Sooner Game, Book a Hotel, Pack the Car, Find someone for the kids to stay with, jump our bones as soon as we check into said hotel and get breakfast delivered to the room while she's ironing my favorite white Gameday Shirt so I can sleep in and be fresh for the tailgate/game...

I'm gonna go with lazy....:D