PDA

View Full Version : This is not good, oral sex = throat cancer

CUinNC
5/10/2007, 09:11 AM
Course, being married for 27 years about cancels me out..y'all be carefull;)

Study links oral sex and throat cancer
Researchers have linked oral sex to a type of throat cancer, saying that those who engaged in the sexual act with more than six partners over the course of their lifetime were nine times more likely to develop oropharyngeal cancer.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/05/study_links_ora.html

Mongo
5/10/2007, 09:12 AM
this thread makes me gag

Boomer.....
5/10/2007, 09:13 AM
No, no, no. You got it all wrong. It cures breast cancer.

King Crimson
5/10/2007, 09:19 AM
science is really tackling the big issues these days.

CUinNC
5/10/2007, 09:22 AM

I'm stayin' with that....it's worked so far....:D

StuIsTheMan
5/10/2007, 09:22 AM

that's the word on the street anyway...and it also cures morn'n wood...there the pro's out weigh the cons...just say'n
:pop:

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2007, 10:09 AM
IBTD.

And we should probably send Pat a card for his impending illness. Do they make a "sorry you're gonna get throat cancer cause you like dudes" card?

crawfish
5/10/2007, 10:12 AM
:(

achiro
5/10/2007, 10:18 AM
Course, being married for 27 years about cancels me out..y'all be carefull;)

Study links oral sex and throat cancer
Researchers have linked oral sex to a type of throat cancer, saying that those who engaged in the sexual act with more than six partners over the course of their lifetime were nine times more likely to develop oropharyngeal cancer.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/05/study_links_ora.html
more than 6 partners=slut=smoker=oropharyngeal cancer...prolly has a tramp stamp too.:texan: :D :D :D

Viking Kitten
5/10/2007, 11:24 AM
This is as good a thread as any to pass on an interesting tidbit of information discussed on Dr. Dean Edell's radio show last weekend.

It seems many couples' fertility problems are caused by a woman's immune system attacking her partner's sperm, seeing as how it's a "foreign substance." However, it is being suggested by fertility experts that these couples are having success with a DIY immunotherapy treatment, namely continual oral ingestion (aka swallowing) of said foreign substance.

"You gotta do it, honey. Think of the children."

soonerbrat
5/10/2007, 11:26 AM
i can't. just can't.

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2007, 11:27 AM
:eek: