PDA

View Full Version : How many people have seen this?

goingoneight
5/9/2007, 11:49 PM
King of the Hill meets the F'n Hillbilly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2H8s82eC6M)

Stereotype, but hilarious. My aggy friend sent it to me thinking it would insult me... I told him it was a funny cartoon making fun of Texas and he looked like his head was gonna explode!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

JDawg2303
5/10/2007, 03:57 PM
That's awesome about your friend. Yeah I've seen that episode. It was awesome!!

snp
5/10/2007, 04:12 PM
Me. And I loved it.

StoopTroup
5/10/2007, 05:23 PM
I left a response in the comment section...

DeadSolidPerfect
5/10/2007, 06:27 PM
Great ring tone!

"In 5 minutes I can be in the great state of Oklahoma....Go Sooners...Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner............"

crimson&cream
5/10/2007, 06:39 PM
Hilarious, I love it!

TheBobbyTrain
5/10/2007, 09:29 PM
There'es one episode where a former Dallas Cowboy offensive lineman moves to town that has a dog named Switzer, and in another episode Hank says, "Oh' c'mon Peg, it will be good for the boy. The animals are out there running around with no real formations or plays- kinda like a Barry Switzer coached team." I would say that those were other OU references, but since Barry coached the Cowboys, I'm thinking that they were mainly just about Switzer.

AimForCenterMass
5/11/2007, 01:31 AM
I remember that one. There was also another episode where an OKC pimp goes to Arlen and starts dating that blonde (can't remember her name). Anyways, Hank decides to set things straight with this guy and the blonde tries to intervene for his safety; to which Hank replies, "Don't worry, he's from Oklahoma".