PDA

View Full Version : Busy day today

1stTimeCaller
5/9/2007, 03:32 PM
I finished painting my room, mowed the yard, had lunch with some buddies, polished off a 6 pack of Miller Lite, rewired an outlet in the garage, did a load of dishes and am going to have a few more beers, assemble a bed, have a few more beers and call it a day.

Viking Kitten
5/9/2007, 03:40 PM
You're trying to establish an alibi, aren't you?

LoyalFan
5/9/2007, 03:45 PM
As for me...I woke at 0600, 0630, 0700, 0745.
Made kawfee, drank kawfee, pooped, shaved, showered, went to a short meeting with a guy at the VA.
Went to bank, got some munny.
Went to Post Office, got sum stamps (41 cents per...^$%%#!)
Went to Hallmark, bought a sympathy card for a girl whose mom died and a b'day card for my DIL.
Went to WalMart...bought a few things and got out of that Hellhole ASAP.
Went to Fox and Hound, ordered Newcastle (Pint) and Philly Cheesesteak sammich avec pommes frites.
While waiting for food, adorable waitstaffer (distaff-type) summoned me to quiet spot and removed her shoes and sox to show me her new nail polish. (WTF?)
Ate, smoked a Winston, paid bill, (GENEROUS tip! For the "extra" service...heh.)
Left.
Came home.
Checked mail, found a check from some guy who owed me 800 bux. He added 50 for helping out.
Also got yet another Bass Pro 'logue.
Entered condo, petted Winchester T. Katt and Miss Monicat Meowinsky.
Turned on 'puter.
Called a friend to confirm a bassing trip.
Got semi-nekkid.
Logged in here.
Ate a banana.
Made some devastatingly funny posts in some other threads.
Ate a Snickers.
Brushed teeth.
Came back here.

And you think YOU had a busy day?
Ahhh, life is good.

LF

1stTimeCaller
5/9/2007, 03:45 PM
:eddie:

royalfan5
5/9/2007, 04:03 PM
I'm no electrician, but shouldn't you wire first, then drink?

Viking Kitten
5/9/2007, 04:05 PM
Shhh. Don't tell him that. I wanna see if Ol' Sparky can dance.

mikeelikee
5/9/2007, 04:06 PM
TMI, Loyal Fan, TMI!!!

LoyalFan
5/9/2007, 04:09 PM
TMI, Loyal Fan, TMI!!!

Here at LoyalFan's House of Reality, de debbil's in de details!
Stay tuned for more gritty and unflinching updates.

LF

I_SMELL_FEAR
5/9/2007, 04:23 PM
I finished painting my room, mowed the yard, had lunch with some buddies, polished off ...
aw oh..here we go...

...a 6 pack of Miller Lite, rewired an outlet in the garage, did a load of dishes and am going to have a few more beers, assemble a bed, have a few more beers and call it a day.
oh...nevermind.

1stTimeCaller
5/9/2007, 04:54 PM
The outlet works correctly now. Black wires on brass screws, white wires on the silver screws. Just had a deep freeze, a bed and a TV delivered. I was worried about how to pay for them but instead of money they took a check!!

I guess I could assemble my other bed frame now. I think I'll start that after a few more beers.

SoonerBK
5/9/2007, 04:56 PM
As for me...I woke at 0600, 0630, 0700, 0745.
Made kawfee, drank kawfee, pooped, shaved, showered, went to a short meeting with a guy at the VA.
Went to bank, got some munny.
Went to Post Office, got sum stamps (41 cents per...^$%%#!)
Went to Hallmark, bought a sympathy card for a girl whose mom died and a b'day card for my DIL.
Went to WalMart...bought a few things and got out of that Hellhole ASAP.
Went to Fox and Hound, ordered Newcastle (Pint) and Philly Cheesesteak sammich avec pommes frites.
While waiting for food, adorable waitstaffer (distaff-type) summoned me to quiet spot and removed her shoes and sox to show me her new nail polish. (WTF?)
Ate, smoked a Winston, paid bill, (GENEROUS tip! For the "extra" service...heh.)
Left.
Came home.
Checked mail, found a check from some guy who owed me 800 bux. He added 50 for helping out.
Also got yet another Bass Pro 'logue.
Entered condo, petted Winchester T. Katt and Miss Monicat Meowinsky.
Turned on 'puter.
Called a friend to confirm a bassing trip.
Got semi-nekkid.
Logged in here.
Ate a banana.
Made some devastatingly funny posts in some other threads.
Ate a Snickers.
Brushed teeth.
Came back here.

And you think YOU had a busy day?
Ahhh, life is good.

LF

I'm a little uncomfortable with the highlighted section. That may be code talk or sumthin.

LoyalFan
5/10/2007, 05:37 AM
I'm a little uncomfortable with the highlighted section. That may be code talk or sumthin.

Well, you won't know fer sher until you learn Najaho.

The bassfishing call was 'cause I try to annoy the bass at least once a week. And...driving a bassboat at Mach whatever is refreshing.
Got semi-n----- 'cause the place was hot when I got home. AC was just kickin' in. Plus, the two resident felines were gonna jump into my lap and I didn't want fur all over my duds.
Logged in here for my daily dose of intellectual stimulation.
The nanner was for the potassium.
The Snickers, on the other hand, was pure hedonism.

Fer a manly supper, BTW, I had two seasoned bagels, sliced open and spread with cream cheese, then slathered with 'chovy paste, with a slice of red onion added. A Heinekins for fluid, a large Kosher dill and two jalapenos on the side, and a ripe Bosc pear for 'zert.

Groan...

LF