PDA

View Full Version : Predictable: French students striking against duly elected government

TheHumanAlphabet
5/9/2007, 01:15 PM
I guess you don't like the outcome, riot and strike...

Link (http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL0911214120070509?feedType=RSS&rpc=22)

GottaHavePride
5/9/2007, 01:19 PM
Heh. I can see how they might be ****ed. I mean, since his "education reforms" involve allowing universities to make their own hiring and firing decisions and allowing the universities to expel deadbeat students.

TUSooner
5/9/2007, 02:07 PM
They want their "nanny state"!
F 'em

soonerscuba
5/9/2007, 02:28 PM
If you know anything about the way France works (or doesn't), this should surprise you as much as the outcome of next year's game against East Popcorn State.

Those frogs love to burn the **** out of a car though.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/9/2007, 03:00 PM
If you know anything about the way France works (or doesn't), this should surprise you as much as the outcome of next year's game against East Popcorn State.

Those frogs love to burn the **** out of a car though.

My tongue was firmly implanted in my check... ;)

They do love thems car burnings... If I had a hot car or wanted to bilk insurance, I would park the thing near universities after an election or some debate...Problem solved.

Sad thing they also looted and broke into stores. Not surprising one story I read was interviewing a pharmacist and surprise, surprise, she lost all of her inventory.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/9/2007, 03:12 PM
What do you expect from cheese eating surrender monkeys?