PDA

View Full Version : Very bad timing

MamaMia
5/9/2007, 12:39 PM
The electrician, the tile guys, the handyman, and now the cabinet maker will come to my home unannounced and ring my bell when I'm in the shower. Then I hear the phone ring because they're calling me from the drive way. Instead of figuring out that I'm probably in the shower, they ring the bell again and sometimes they throw in the loud knocking thing. Sometimes I totally ignore it as best I can and just try to finish my shower, but sometimes when I think maybe I forgot to lock the door, I will actually get out of the shower, wrap my hair in a towel, put my robe on and splash my way to the door.

It boggles my mind the shocked and embarrassed looks they have on their faces after I swing the door open. What did they think I was doing? :confused:

Sooner24
5/9/2007, 12:42 PM
Maybe they wanted to get in the shower with you.

MamaMia
5/9/2007, 12:46 PM
Maybe they wanted to get in the shower with you. By golly! That could be it. Some guys like cute little grannys. :P

frankensooner
5/9/2007, 01:08 PM
If the carpet cleaner was with them, It would make more sense.

Widescreen
5/9/2007, 01:08 PM
You're not GrammaMia.

I_SMELL_FEAR
5/9/2007, 01:12 PM
next time, leave the front door and bathroom door cracked just a little...then you will know what their intentions are.

TMcGee86
5/9/2007, 03:09 PM
obligatory "this thread is useless w/o pics" response.

StoopTroup
5/9/2007, 03:28 PM
Knock three times on the ceiling if you....

http://www.bobbydarin.net/tonyo.jpg

IB4OU2
5/9/2007, 04:10 PM
The electrician, the tile guys, the handyman, and now the cabinet maker will come to my home unannounced and ring my bell when I'm in the shower. :confused:

Mama it sure takes alot to ring your bell these days even if it was a surprise.......;)

oumartin
5/9/2007, 07:22 PM
shoot Mama, my wife has been known to answer the door nekkid!

Mongo
5/9/2007, 07:26 PM
shoot Mama, my wife has been known to answer the door nekkid!

Aren't you out working right now:D

oumartin
5/9/2007, 07:28 PM
if you only knew Mongo! :D :D :D

Mixer!
5/9/2007, 10:00 PM
The electrician, the tile guys, the handyman, and now the cabinet maker will come to my home unannounced and ring my bell when I'm in the shower. Then I hear the phone ring because they're calling me from the drive way. Instead of figuring out that I'm probably in the shower, they ring the bell again and sometimes they throw in the loud knocking thing.
:hot: :pop: