PDA

View Full Version : Lovin the new job..

SoonerTerry
5/9/2007, 01:35 AM
Workin for CAE on the FAA's development sim here in OKC..
Absolutely BEAUTIFULL sim. Very well engineered. Great visual system. Great oportunities here.

I can't believe I actually have this job.

I'm in the STB building. Anyone else workin for the FAA here at Soonerfans?

landrun
5/9/2007, 06:59 AM
I've been audited by the FAA. Does that count? :)

btw, I start a new job on the 21st. Hope I enjoy it as much as you're enjoying your new one. Congrats on the position. :)

Okla-homey
5/9/2007, 07:04 AM
Anyone else workin for the FAA here at Soonerfans?

No, but I once went out with a girl in Ardmore who was in FFA.

MamaMia
5/9/2007, 07:40 AM
When I was growing up in Oklahoma City, my father became an air traffic controller for the F.A.A. after he got out of the Air Force. Then he became an ATC instructor, and then the supervisor at the F.A.A. Aeronautical Center. You could probably find his picture on the wall in that hall that has all the pictures.

crawfish
5/9/2007, 07:41 AM
When I was growing up in Oklahoma City, my father, who was in the Air Force, was first an air traffic controller, then an ATC instructor and then the supervisor at the F.A.A. Aeronautical Center. You could probably find his picture on the wall in that hall that has all the pictures.

That was him?

Newbomb Turk
5/9/2007, 07:55 AM
I'm in the STB building. Anyone else workin for the FAA here at Soonerfans?

I work for the academy - technical services. So does Okieflyer.

sooner_born_1960
5/9/2007, 08:30 AM
I work for AME.

SoonerJack
5/9/2007, 08:41 AM
I've gone OTL on my CPP, watched CNN, used ATT, worked for PFE and now GE, but never the FAA.

GL

jw

KABOOKIE
5/9/2007, 12:02 PM
The FAA is nothing but the barnicle on the *** of progress.

~Bill Lear

;)

OUHOMER
5/9/2007, 04:19 PM
Have they opened sw 59th yet. I work on the other side of the airport and take 59th everyday, until they closed it.

StoopTroup
5/9/2007, 04:32 PM
Working for the Guberment must be awesome.

Newbomb Turk
5/9/2007, 06:04 PM
Have they opened sw 59th yet. I work on the other side of the airport and take 59th everyday, until they closed it.

nope.

I'm not sure what is going to happen to 59th once the MacArthur re-route is finished.