PDA

View Full Version : I hope..

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2007, 12:30 AM
to God I never understand how someone could do this...http://newsok.com/article/3051210

rufnek05
5/9/2007, 12:38 AM
there's a place called "monkey island" in oklahoma?

Soonerus
5/9/2007, 12:41 AM
just horendus act of humanity....I hate it....

Tear Down This Wall
5/9/2007, 12:50 AM
"The woman filed a complaint a few days ago with the sheriff's office against the husband, Brown said. The harassment complaint was being investigated."

This is what makes me hate judicial bureaucracy. Why we protect criminals in this country is beyond me. We're forever trying to give the benefit of the doubt to some dillf*ck with a trigger temper.

I hate criminal law. I hate it with a passion. Even with law degree in hand, I hate it all the more.

If the accused is innocent, let him prove it - and prove it then and there, that day. Don't f*ck around with some paper-wasting "investigation."

Pathetic.

yermom
5/9/2007, 12:55 AM
yeah, but then psycho yainches can just pull that **** when they get ****ed off

Soonerus
5/9/2007, 01:05 AM
I'm sorry but innocent until proven guilty...constituitional right...that's it try to understand it...

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 01:07 AM
"The woman filed a complaint a few days ago with the sheriff's office against the husband, Brown said. The harassment complaint was being investigated."

This is what makes me hate judicial bureaucracy. Why we protect criminals in this country is beyond me. We're forever trying to give the benefit of the doubt to some dillf*ck with a trigger temper.

I hate criminal law. I hate it with a passion. Even with law degree in hand, I hate it all the more.

If the accused is innocent, let him prove it - and prove it then and there, that day. Don't f*ck around with some paper-wasting "investigation."

Pathetic.

Yeah you're right, damned that whole "due process" bull****. :rolleyes:

yermom
5/9/2007, 01:09 AM
not to imply the deceased was a psycho yainch

i don't really understand any part of what this guy did :(