PDA

View Full Version : Shaved My Head Yesterday

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 11:52 PM
So, I shaved my head yesterday. That's the first time I've changed hairstyles since...ever. I've always had a standard trim/business cut, but my roommates convinced me that my thinning hair would be less noticeable if I just had it shaved. So, I had them sheer it down to 1/25".

Turd_Ferguson
5/8/2007, 11:55 PM
Meh...Let your back hair grow out and comb it up over the top so you have bangs. Just be careful when you turn you head left or right.

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 11:57 PM
I haven't been wearing my hat since I got it cut, so I'm hoping that was a big reason why I'm balding at the top of my head. Maybe it'll grow back thicker.

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 11:58 PM
Might have better chances with girls without shaved head...

Turd_Ferguson
5/8/2007, 11:59 PM
Hope in one hand and **** in the other. Is your Mommas Daddy bald?

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 11:59 PM
Might have better chances with girls without shaved head...
Definitely not. I still have hair, I just shaved it down to a quarter of an inch.

goingoneight
5/9/2007, 12:00 AM
So, I shaved my head yesterday. That's the first time I've changed hairstyles since...ever. I've always had a standard trim/business cut, but my roommates convinced me that my thinning hair would be less noticeable if I just had it shaved. So, I had them sheer it down to 1/25".

Wear your pants and people won't have to look at it... :P

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 12:00 AM
Hope in one hand and **** in the other. Is your Mommas Daddy bald?

He had a decent amount of hair. I'm balding along the same pattern as my father and grandfather.

goingoneight
5/9/2007, 12:01 AM
J/K, Sic... I would/will do just the same when my hairpiece starts going bye-bye.

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2007, 12:01 AM
I've always heard that the balding gene is given by your Momma.

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2007, 12:04 AM
I've always heard that the balding gene is given by your Momma.

Urban myth. Both parents.

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2007, 12:04 AM
Urban myth. Both parents.
Dam the luck:mad:

goingoneight
5/9/2007, 12:05 AM
I don't really care, I just assume balding is coming whether I want it to or not, and I'm pleasantly surprised if it doesn't.

oumartin
5/9/2007, 12:06 AM
is that suppose to make you look tough? try getting rid of that fruity drink in your hand!

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 12:07 AM
is that suppose to make you look tough? try getting rid of that fruity drink in your hand!
Tough? I'm not trying to look tough I'm trying to look less bald.

oumartin
5/9/2007, 12:09 AM
well it didn't work! :D

proud gonzo
5/9/2007, 01:28 AM
Definitely not. I still have hair, I just shaved it down to a quarter of an inch.I thought you said
1/25".

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 01:34 AM
I thought you said
1/4"

picasso
5/9/2007, 08:05 AM
the shaved look only works if you have a normal shaped head.

TexasLidig8r
5/9/2007, 08:35 AM
Soooo..... you kind of look like... uh... THIS then?????

http://www.bevosports.com/images/aggies-squeeze-small.jpg

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Sic.. I had to!)

Sooner24
5/9/2007, 08:40 AM
I think Sic'em just wanted to look like his hero. :dean:

Boomer.....
5/9/2007, 10:06 AM
Worthless without pics!

Beef
5/9/2007, 10:24 AM
Why are you copying me, Sic'em? I cut off all my hair 2 weeks ago.

Vaevictis
5/9/2007, 10:25 AM
Worthless without pics!

Worthless with pics, too.

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 11:55 AM
Why are you copying me, Sic'em? I cut off all my hair 2 weeks ago.

My admiration for you knows no boundaries.

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 11:56 AM

You know, honest to God that was my concern with getting the hair cut. I even asked my roommate, "I'm not going to look like some damned Aggie with this cut am I?" But no I don't...see the hair at the top of the head? That's essentially the length all over.

LoyalFan
5/9/2007, 03:33 PM
MAKE IT STOPPPPPPP!

LF

olevetonahill
5/9/2007, 03:56 PM
You know, honest to God that was my concern with getting the hair cut. I even asked my roommate, "I'm not going to look like some damned Aggie with this cut am I?" But no I don't...see the hair at the top of the head? That's essentially the length all over.

Then it aint "Shaved" is it

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 03:58 PM
Then it aint "Shaved" is it
Sheared then. I call it shaved but I suppose technically it's sheared.
I just didn't want to sound like a sheep.

olevetonahill
5/9/2007, 04:06 PM
I just didn't want to sound like a sheep.
Why not ? you act like one .:D

Zbird
5/9/2007, 08:48 PM
So, I shaved my head yesterday. That's the first time I've changed hairstyles since...ever. I've always had a standard trim/business cut, but my roommates convinced me that my thinning hair would be less noticeable if I just had it shaved. So, I had them sheer it down to 1/25". But if you come to a tailgate how will we know if it's you or Dean?

Melo
5/9/2007, 09:54 PM
But if you come to a tailgate how will we know if it's you or Dean?

SicEm will be the one in the dress.

soonerboomer93
5/9/2007, 09:57 PM

well, no look of pain on his face since he lacks balls to squeeze...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/9/2007, 10:28 PM
I just didn't want to sound like a sheep.So you got a burr?

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 10:28 PM
So you got a burr?
I don't know. I suppose that's what's it's called.

olevetonahill
5/9/2007, 10:34 PM
So you got a burr?
No , he got a sheep shearing ! try to keep up .;)

SicEmBaylor
5/10/2007, 01:35 AM
SG wanted a pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/SicEmBaylor/hair.jpg

proud gonzo
5/10/2007, 01:44 AM
definitely. definitely not shaved.

olevetonahill
5/10/2007, 02:13 AM
definitely. definitely not shaved.
It do rank up there with UGLY tho dont it ?

SicEmBaylor
5/10/2007, 02:14 AM
It do rank up there with UGLY tho dont it ?
It's not purty? :-(
Why must you crush my soul?

olevetonahill
5/10/2007, 02:19 AM
Dayum Boy !
get you some whooped cream and a Razor and shave that shat !:eek:
then you be looking cool . Or let it Grow like MINE and then You really :cool: ;)

SicEmBaylor
5/10/2007, 02:19 AM
Dayum Boy !
get you some whooped cream and a Razor and shave that shat !:eek:
then you be looking cool . Or let it Grow like MINE and then You really :cool: ;)
I'm too skinny, my head is too small, and I'm too short to pull off the totally bald look. I'd look like a 12 year old cancer patient.

olevetonahill
5/10/2007, 02:24 AM
I'm too skinny, my head is too small, and I'm too short to pull off the totally bald look. I'd look like a 12 year old cancer patient.
At least youd look like sompun besides a sheard sheep !:eek:
Be a Man an look like ME :cool:

TexasLidig8r
5/10/2007, 08:48 AM

Sic.. it looks like genetics will take care of that issue in a few years anyway.. may as well just embrace it! :D

olevetonahill
5/10/2007, 08:52 AM
Sic.. it looks like genetics will take care of that issue in a few years anyway.. may as well just embrace ME! :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

King Crimson
5/10/2007, 09:04 AM
"sexy is an attitude".

proud gonzo
5/10/2007, 10:00 AM
I'm too skinny, my head is too small, and I'm too short to pull off the totally bald look. I'd look like a 12 year old cancer patient.http://antiprotester.com/stipe.jpg

OUinFLA
5/10/2007, 11:43 AM

cause the ex-gf doesnt seem to be around too much lately.

olevet is just keeping the pattern going.

SicEmBaylor
5/10/2007, 11:49 AM
cause the ex-gf doesnt seem to be around too much lately.

olevet is just keeping the pattern going.

Oh she's around. She moved her wedding up from December to late August. She also ordered her bride's cake which will be of a Star Wars theme and feature Han Solo and Princess Leia on the top. I plan to attend the ceremony dressed as an ewok.

Also, she's suppose to come down here for a few days to visit this summer, but we'll see whether or not she actually does.

King Crimson
5/10/2007, 11:52 AM
Oh she's around. She moved her wedding up from December to late August. She also ordered her bride's cake which will be of a Star Wars theme and feature Han Solo and Princess Leia on the top. I plan to attend the ceremony dressed as an ewok.

Also, she's suppose to come down here for a few days to visit this summer, but we'll see whether or not she actually does.

surely this is a joke. who's troll is this....not even my buddy 04 at his lowest time.... sunk to this hilarity nonsense. a Han Solo wedding?

SicEmBaylor
5/10/2007, 11:57 AM
surely this is a joke. who's troll is this....not even my buddy 04 at his lowest time.... sunk to this hilarity nonsense. a Han Solo wedding?
Presumably just the cake is going to be a Star Wars theme and not the ceremony itself.......god forbid.

This is a good illustration of how different SicEmEx and I really are. My idea of a wedding is the absolute pinnacle of formality. The absolute definition of splendor and opulence.

The fact that I'm even going to a wedding that features ANYTHING Star Wars is a testament to how much I care for this woman.

Vaevictis
5/10/2007, 12:00 PM
The fact that I'm even going to a wedding that features ANYTHING Star Wars is a testament to how much I care for this woman.

I dunno, I might be inclined to attribute it to a deep rooted, soul crushing self-loathing.

King Crimson
5/10/2007, 12:04 PM
Presumably just the cake is going to be a Star Wars theme and not the ceremony itself.......god forbid.

This is a good illustration of how different SicEmEx and I really are. My idea of a wedding is the absolute pinnacle of formality. The absolute definition of splendor and opulence.

imma tell you Sic. i've said some nasty thing about you in the past, but you read books and know some things about political theory...and have yer interpretation. i respect that. i really do and the nasty was unnecessary since you are just a college student. but, you need a little outside provocation.

but, you need to lose this attachment to this woman. it's killing you.

have you ever had intercourse with a girl since her?

i don't want to know the answer, but move on. get a job in a restaurant. everybody gets laid in restaurant work. ALL THE TIME.