PDA

View Full Version : I think we have had enough rain....

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 09:10 PM
...yet more is on the way...the drought is over for now...at least in Norman...

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 09:19 PM
I heard somebody say once if all we are talking about is the weather, we have nothing to talk about at all....

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 09:27 PM
...but we really talk about very little on the board anyway, similar to the weather...

bri
5/8/2007, 09:33 PM
I, for one, am excited about being able to fish off my balcony.

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 09:40 PM
floating the creek behind my house could become a tourist attraction...

Okla-homey
5/8/2007, 09:47 PM
I wonder how much chicken and hog poop is being snuck into the Illinois River under cover of all this rain.

bri
5/8/2007, 09:48 PM
Probably the same amount as usual. :D

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 09:48 PM
I wonder how much chicken and hog poop is being snuck into the Illinois River under cover of all this rain.

horrible thought...or the pig farms in the panhandle, that crap is all moving towards OKC....gross....

bri
5/8/2007, 09:51 PM
And you guys thought it was bad when I peed in your little canal...:D

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 09:53 PM
Has the Boy Gov lifted the burn ban yet? ;)

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 09:54 PM
horrible thought...or the pig farms in the panhandle, that crap is all moving towards OKC....gross....
Isn't that known as a major civic improvement in central OK?

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 09:56 PM
Isn't that known as a major civic improvement in central OK?

Have you been around the pig farms, Seaboard in Guymon slaughters 18,000 hogs a day....horrendus....

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 09:59 PM
Have you been around the pig farms, Seaboard in Guymon slaughters 18,000 hogs a day....horrendus....
See, that's panhandle folk. They're just a different breed. For the longest time I didn't even know people existed in the panhandle...I figured it was just a long stretch of absolutely nothing.

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 10:03 PM
3-4,000 new residents moved into Guymon to work on the Pig plants, almost all from Mexico and further south....almost completely all illegal immigrants....nice economic development, right ???

bri
5/8/2007, 10:10 PM
Have you been around the pig farms....horrendus....

I was gonna make a Baylor joke but this is apparently the search feature's day to not work, so I can't find that one pic of the fugly Baylor chicks. :D

Okla-homey
5/8/2007, 10:13 PM
3-4,000 new residents moved into Guymon to work on the Pig plants, almost all from Mexico and further south....almost completely all illegal immigrants....nice economic development, right ???

This is why I laugh when gubmint says its working hard to stem the flow of illegals. Allowing commercial ag co's to continue operate this way is like declaring a "war on drugs" but only busting the users -- while leaving the dope makers and distributors free to do their dirty deeds.

Unless and until hiring these people becomes a federal crime punishable by hefty sentences and big, painful fines, nothing is going to change.

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 10:15 PM
It is horrible and nobody even knows it is going on.....

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 10:21 PM
I was gonna make a Baylor joke but this is apparently the search feature's day to not work, so I can't find that one pic of the fugly Baylor chicks. :D
This is for giving it up....
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/Eri2242/FreshmanYear057.jpg

I saw that chick on the bottom row, far right around campus a lot and we'd make small talk from time to time. I came close to asking her out, but I decided she was way the hell out of my league.

Boarder
5/8/2007, 10:23 PM
The ramp at clear bay is now open on T-Bird. I'm pumped. The dock is actually floating! And, it's about to rain again, I can hear it thundering. As of 7am this morning it was only 2 ft below normal and rising. Amazing what a week of rain can do.

Tiptonsooner
5/8/2007, 10:30 PM
I saw that chick on the bottom row, far right around campus a lot and we'd make small talk from time to time. I came close to asking her out, but I decided she was way the hell out of my league.

If she is out of your league, geve me an example of what you believe "is" in your league. It looks like that chicks neck puked.:pop:

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 10:34 PM
This is for giving it up....
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e310/Eri2242/FreshmanYear057.jpg

You think a human praying mantis is out of your league...pick it up man....

yermom
5/8/2007, 10:52 PM
the one picking her nose is kinda hawt

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 10:55 PM
The dude in the black shirt making the O face is kidn of funny too. Then you've got the stunned guy in the greek shirt and
I gurantee you the dude with the robin blue t-shirt and army cargos is a fiji.

rufnek05
5/8/2007, 11:21 PM
the one picking her nose is kinda hawt

dude, there isn't one "kinda hawt" girl in that entire pick.

and sicem. if that girl that looks like a cartoon cat is out of your league you must be an 800 pound, Quadruple amputee, with a hairlip and a naisle breathing problem.

GottaHavePride
5/8/2007, 11:25 PM
Dude, there's no such thing as "out of your league" unless the chick has a big honkin' wedding ring on her hand. Plenty of smokin' hot chicks are with butt-*** ugly dudes; all it takes is some freakin' confidence.

And for the record, that particular girl isn't even anything spectacular.The best thing about her is that she's not any of the other girls in that pic.

CORNholio
5/8/2007, 11:31 PM
I'd do 'em.

CORNholio
5/8/2007, 11:37 PM
Myth officially busted.........Texas chicks not so hott.

tommieharris91
5/8/2007, 11:47 PM
If she is out of your league, geve me an example of what you believe "is" in your league.

Tubgirl, maybe...?

Soonerus
5/8/2007, 11:49 PM
Dude, there's no such thing as "out of your league" unless the chick has a big honkin' wedding ring on her hand. Plenty of smokin' hot chicks are with butt-*** ugly dudes; all it takes is some freakin' confidence.

And for the record, that particular girl isn't even anything spectacular.The best thing about her is that she's not any of the other girls in that pic.

Agreed...

goingoneight
5/9/2007, 12:02 AM
I heard somebody say once if all we are talking about is the weather, we have nothing to talk about at all....

Newly edited: "If we didn't have football (reference to the offseason), what would we talk about?"

Mjcpr
5/9/2007, 12:03 AM
It is horrible and nobody even knows it is going on.....

There was an article about that topic in the Tulsa World a week or so ago.

SoonerJack
5/9/2007, 08:47 AM

and yet so tasty.