PDA

View Full Version : Changed my mind about PARIS HILTON.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/8/2007, 05:09 PM
Well, I used to think she was an adept marketer, acting goofy, getting attention, and lots of BUCK$$$. It's clear now, she is out of control, with the DWI's and whiny, contemptuous behaviour.

StoopTroup
5/8/2007, 05:13 PM
I'm glad she fired her publicist....

She can walk the straight and narrow now....

tommieharris91
5/8/2007, 05:23 PM
I'm glad she fired her publicist....

She can walk the straight and narrow now....

She's been walking the straight and narrow for a LOOOONG time now.

SoonerBBall
5/8/2007, 05:34 PM
The fact that anyone cares about Paris Hilton is, in and of itself, amazing. Can we just let her go away like that Spears whore?

OUinFLA
5/8/2007, 06:13 PM
The fact that anyone cares about Paris Hilton is, in and of itself, amazing. Can we just let her go away like that Spears whore?

Speaking of letting go......could I just have one day where I dont hear something about Anna Nichole on the tv?

Its about as long lasting as the M Jackson debacles I thought they would never quit reporting on.

I'll take news of the young rich blonde skanky jail-bird over either of the previously mentioned two.

Ardmore_Sooner
5/8/2007, 06:27 PM
Speaking of letting go......could I just have one day where I dont hear something about Anna Nichole on the tv?

Its about as long lasting as the M Jackson debacles I thought they would never quit reporting on.

I'll take news of the young rich blonde skanky jail-bird over either of the previously mentioned two.

Don't worry, another story will break out about Jon Benay Ramsey pretty soon. The news is getting pretty slow.

KC//CRIMSON
5/8/2007, 06:36 PM
Paris Hilton posted a message on her MySpace pleading with people to sign a petition directed to California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to get her pardoned from her jail sentence. She writes (and this is her spelling):

"My friend Joshua started this petition, please help and sihn it. i LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!"

Is there anybody in the world who actually supports Paris Hilton? In anything? She could ask me to sign a petition to cure cancer, and the very fact that it's her asking would make me not want do it. And I'd compare her spelling to Lindsay Lohan, but sadly this is still better. If Lindsay had written the message it'd be written on her computer monitor with marker and say something like: "Sine pitishin adequit!!!"

www.thesuperficial.com

oumartin
5/8/2007, 06:49 PM
I love Paris Hilton! She is trashy

IronSooner
5/8/2007, 06:54 PM
I've never gotten the thing with her. She's not smart, attractive, and so far as I can tell, doesn't influence anything. Why is it people feel compelled to talk about her? Doesn't Mr. Marriott have kids?

Sooner98
5/8/2007, 07:33 PM
Why do so many people think she is "hot"? I've never been even remotely attracted to her. (and that is saying alot :D )

SoonerDood
5/8/2007, 07:47 PM
she's famous for being famous:confused:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/8/2007, 07:48 PM
Why do so many people think she is "hot"? I've never been even remotely attracted to her. (and that is saying alot :D )She has never bowled me over, but I thought it was pretty amazing how she basically didn't do much, while raking in big bucks for not doing much.

Scott D
5/8/2007, 07:55 PM
Why do so many people think she is "hot"? I've never been even remotely attracted to her. (and that is saying alot :D )

I think her potential inheritance is hot..other than that I'd hit Nikki and wouldn't give a consideration to Paris.

SoonerStormchaser
5/8/2007, 07:56 PM
SHE DOESN'T HAVE TITTIES!!!

^^^Astute post of the day^^^

Octavian
5/8/2007, 08:00 PM
whatever...

She's smokin' hot. She pretty much represents everything that's wrong with everything....but she's smokin' hot....and that's why she's famous.

If she wasn't smokin' hot....she'd be Nicole Richie

KC//CRIMSON
5/8/2007, 08:04 PM
whatever...

She's smokin' hot. She pretty much represents everything that's wrong with everything....but she's smokin' hot....and that's why she's famous.

If she wasn't smokin' hot....she'd be Nicole Richie

Is she smokin' hot? No.
Is she attractive and skanky? Yes.

You really can't be smokin' hot with a lazy eye, it just doesn't work.

OUinFLA
5/8/2007, 08:06 PM
I enjoyed her video..........
the first time.

Octavian
5/8/2007, 08:11 PM
Is she smokin' hot? No.
Is she attractive and skanky? Yes.

You really can't be smokin' hot with a lazy eye, it just doesn't work.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1404/parishiltonsunglassesll9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

problem solved ;)

oumartin
5/8/2007, 08:37 PM
she is second on my list to Christina Aquavelvet!
now that is one cute trashy woman who can sing!