PDA

View Full Version : Looking For OU Mercandise

r5TPsooner
5/8/2007, 12:30 PM
I have been to the Big Red Store and they did not have what I'm looking for. I'm looking for some artwork or framed pics of Memorial Stadium, players, or coaches to decorate my office and bathroom in my home. Do any of you have any suggestions for where to look in the Norman or OKC area?

Thanks in advance.

Petro-Sooner
5/8/2007, 12:43 PM
Where can I get a Boomer Sooner ringtone?

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 01:01 PM
What does AD stand for? I thought his name was Adrian Peterson.

yermom
5/8/2007, 01:02 PM
I have been to the Big Red Store and they did not have what I'm looking for. I'm looking for some artwork or framed pics of Memorial Stadium, players, or coaches to decorate my office and bathroom in my home. Do any of you have any suggestions for where to look in the Norman or OKC area?

Thanks in advance.

OU Authentic at Campus Corner has some of that kinda stuff

the signed ones are kinda pricy though, IMO

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/8/2007, 01:03 PM

Thanks in advance.OU's Western History Collection
http://libraries.ou.edu/etc/westhist/ou/football.html

Boomer.....
5/8/2007, 01:12 PM
OU Authentic at Campus Corner
That's what I was going to say.

There is also a guy who sets up a tent outside of Pepe's on game days or other OU events which has some good stuff.

Jimminy Crimson
5/8/2007, 01:23 PM
Case of Champions on Broadway, just north of 10th St. in OKC.

Pricey, but great stuff.

r5TPsooner
5/8/2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks everyone! I saw the OU Athletic website but the stuff looks to be shipped from Overland Park, KS so I ruled them out temporarily. It's nice to see an actual store on campus so I'll give them a buzz.

BajaOklahoma
5/8/2007, 07:25 PM
For some reason, I think there are also pictures available in Jacobson Hall.
But that coud be outdated info.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/8/2007, 07:50 PM
OU Authentic at Campus Corner has some of that kinda stuff

the signed ones are kinda pricy though, IMOWho would sign the photos of Owen Field?

yermom
5/8/2007, 07:54 PM
Stoops and Switzer and i think it's like $250

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/8/2007, 08:12 PM
Stoops and Switzer and i think it's like $250For me, it's Benny Owen, or no go.

bluedogok
5/8/2007, 09:10 PM
There is a place at Quail Springs Mall that has some of that type of items.

r5TPsooner
5/9/2007, 01:05 AM
Purchased a nice panoramic of Owen Field framed today at Balfour's. Also picked up an autographed Stoops/Switzer print plus a few other items for the office.

The OU Authentic store had some decent stuff but I was able to haggle with the guy at Balfour.

Thanks again for the help folks.

BTW, ate at the Mont tonight for the 1st time in ten years after we went shopping on Campus Corner and the queso is still top notch. You know it's good when the little ones eat it up.

yermom
5/9/2007, 01:09 AM
did the little ones like the swirls too? :D

r5TPsooner
5/9/2007, 01:13 AM
did the little ones like the swirls too? :D

All in due time.;)

However, the misses and my drinks were definitely not watered down. I'll have to give them credit for that as well.

SoonerTerry
5/9/2007, 01:18 AM
Anyone wanna buy some Amway?