PDA

View Full Version : The Carpool Guy Update

VeeJay
5/8/2007, 08:49 AM
Last week I posted a thread about a guy I'm carpooling with. He's threatened to Christopher Molsianti his estranged wife's new lover, and he's doing a little sideline stalking, if you will. He's hacking into her online bank account, monitoring her transactions.

My drives to and from work are interesting conversation, to say the least. This morning I found out the wifey spent $30.53 at a local drug store. This is the same amount she used to spend on birth control prescriptions, but she used to buy her BC at Walgreen's, so this may be for cosmetics. If we find out it's for BC, then it may point to the fact she's getting horizontal with the new suitor. But we don't know that for certain.

Also, wifey is looking to rent a house in a gated community, more than likely to keep Carpool Guy away. Problem with the gated community is that they have homeowner's dues and restrictions against a certain percentage of the neighborhood homes being rented. Carpool Guy has done his homework.

More to follow...

Boomer.....
5/8/2007, 08:53 AM
Keep us updated...

:pop:

Hatfield
5/8/2007, 08:57 AM
you realize this could end very badly for you right?*

*with that said, thanks for the stories about crazy people at risk of life and limb

VeeJay
5/8/2007, 09:13 AM
I am trying to recall the juiciest details.

One more bit of information, which is far more than I need, is that Carpool Guy and wife did the dirty deed every Friday night without fail. Oh, and this morning I found out that she loved to make love during thunderstorms.

Thunderstorms bring back memories for Carpool Guy. Trying to change the subject this morning, I mentioned there was a chance of rain late in the day today, and this was where that comment led.

I'm actually playing the part of good listener, but this stuff is off the chart.

OUinFLA
5/8/2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.the-funneled-web.com/images/Lucy%20the%20psychiatrist.gif

Sooner in Tampa
5/8/2007, 09:44 AM
This has a ton of potential...

dolemitesooner
5/8/2007, 09:49 AM
oHH MY GAWD WHERE IS THE FIRST THREAD TH IS **** IS THE AWESOE

VeeJay
5/8/2007, 11:04 AM
oHH MY GAWD WHERE IS THE FIRST THREAD TH IS **** IS THE AWESOE

You misspelled "TEH"

This just in - wifey's online bank account posted a transaction this morning of a $42.72 purchase from a local liquor store. Wifey doesn't drink hardly at all, so she is purchasing some expensive brands of spirits for someone...and this is over a hunnert and ten dollars in the last six weeks.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/8/2007, 11:06 AM
you ought to prod or egg him on on your drives, then again, he probably doesn't need any "egging" on. I can't wait until he finds out whether the $30.53 is for BC and what he's gonna do when he finds his wife is having relations with someone not him...:eek:

VeeJay
5/8/2007, 11:12 AM
I don't need to prod him at all. I could be talking about the differences in investing philosophies among mutual fund managers, and the topic would immediately revert to something related to the domestic turmoil afoot.

I'm working it. I can see sometimes what his next thought is and blurt it out before he has a chance. I need him to know we're on the same page so I can continue to collect these precious nuggets.

imjebus
5/8/2007, 11:20 AM
You need to tell the guy to get a f'n grip and quit being a tard. No wonder she left him. Dude needs to get laid and I mean fast.. :eek:

VeeJay
5/8/2007, 11:24 AM
Well, if I give him sage advice he may snap out of it.

And, besides, I'm trying to get my post count up.

OUinFLA
5/8/2007, 02:10 PM
Well, if I give him sage advice he may snap out of it.

And, besides, I'm trying to get my post count up.

VeeJay
Independently Snide
vCash: 500

n00b

sanantoniosooner
5/8/2007, 02:13 PM
This is like storm chasing.

I_SMELL_FEAR
5/8/2007, 02:17 PM
Okay, you should definately stop for a few beers after work...there is no telling what kind of nuggets you would get after a few beers.

SicEmBaylor
5/8/2007, 02:48 PM
When the hell did I start riding to work with you?

sanantoniosooner
5/8/2007, 02:49 PM
Nice try.

Shamrock
5/8/2007, 03:38 PM
Is the estranged wife hawt?

BajaOklahoma
5/8/2007, 07:30 PM
Be sure that someone on here knows your real name & location. When carpool guy loses it and shoots everyone, I'm sure we'll all want to chip in for flowers. I have a discount coupon for 1800flowers.

soonerboomer93
5/8/2007, 07:34 PM
Is the estranged wife hawt?

apparently she's easy...

VeeJay
5/8/2007, 07:41 PM

Are you 62 years old with a 39 year old child and a 38 year old wife?

OUinFLA
5/8/2007, 08:08 PM
I can hardly wait for this answer.

OUinFLA
5/8/2007, 08:09 PM
apparently she's easy...

that works

TheHumanAlphabet
5/9/2007, 08:08 AM

I don't know why I didn't ask this earlier, is this guy's wife a mail order bride (NTTAWWT)? And why did they marry - if he told you?

VeeJay
5/9/2007, 11:33 AM
Nope, she's not a mail order bride.

I guess they got married the same reason other folks do - although she must have had some concerns given he had a child older than her.

She's dumped him for a newer model - and he ain't taking it very well.

Today he sez if she spends any more money at the liquor store, he's going to petition the court to make her stop consuming so much alcohol around the kids. That will blow the whistle on his spying on her online banking transactions. Heh - I'm not sure if what he's doing is legal any way in that regard - privacy laws and what not.

CUinNC
5/9/2007, 11:45 AM
So VJ - now that you know him & you have heard all about her...who you pullin' for.....:D

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 11:54 AM
For all you know I could be!

VeeJay
5/9/2007, 12:46 PM
So VJ - now that you know him & you have heard all about her...who you pullin' for.....:D

Her!

This one's certified.

We wuz eating lunch a few minutes ago and he said he's going to go over to her house and puncture two of the new guy's tires.

What this boils down to is...this is a 62 year old man talking about vandalizing a guy's tires over a chick.

Earlier, our assistant and I were trying to tell this guy not to take it out on the new lover. His wife made the decision to split up. The new lover was just there to get the obvious benefits.

He's also confided the murder plans to our assistant, so he'll have to take both of us out. We're both getting a laugh out of his openness.

Wifey's access code (password) is 5583 to most of her online stuff.

At the rate things are going, I'll be accessing her account by sundown.

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 12:53 PM
Her!

This one's certified.

We wuz eating lunch a few minutes ago and he said he's going to go over to her house and puncture two of the new guy's tires.

What this boils down to is...this is a 62 year old man talking about vandalizing a guy's tires over a chick.

Earlier, our assistant and I were trying to tell this guy not to take it out on the new lover. His wife made the decision to split up. The new lover was just there to get the obvious benefits.

He's also confided the murder plans to our assistant, so he'll have to take both of us out. We're both getting a laugh out of his openness.

Wifey's access code (password) is 5583 to most of her online stuff.

At the rate things are going, I'll be accessing her account by sundown.

4 digits?
****..she deserves to be broken into. Mine is 12 characters both numerical and alphabetical.

RacerX
5/9/2007, 12:54 PM
This crossed a new line.

Call the cops.

VeeJay
5/9/2007, 12:58 PM
There were some females in our lunchroom a little while ago. The girls were talking about something or another and he chimes in with a story on his wife (* surprise surprise *). He tells all who'll listen that his wife never wears panties, wears tight jeans and doesn't wear panties because she doesn't want panty lines.

They all got up and left.

VeeJay
5/9/2007, 01:00 PM
For all you know I could be!

True dat, but based on some of your other posts, I'm not so sure you've been engaging in extensive sexual relations as far back as 39 years ago.

CUinNC
5/9/2007, 01:02 PM
There were some females in our lunchroom a little while ago. The girls were talking about something or another and he chimes in with a story on his wife (* surprise surprise *). He tells all who'll listen that his wife never wears panties, wears tight jeans and doesn't wear panties because she doesn't want panty lines.

I loves them Commando wimmin'.....:hot:

SicEmBaylor
5/9/2007, 01:03 PM
True dat, but based on some of your other posts, I'm not so sure you've been engaging in extensive sexual relations as far back as 3 years ago.

Fixed!

TheHumanAlphabet
5/9/2007, 01:04 PM

Okay - after this story, How has this person stayed employeed without an EEOC complaint or at least a "coaching" session or a re-training for diversity in the workplace?????

VeeJay
5/9/2007, 01:10 PM
The guy is likeable, but can be cantankerous (I think that's the right word). Our assistant has tattled on him for inappropriate behavior (he called her a "bitch" and she heard it). She complained up the ladder and it was handled. One of the VP's had a pow-wow with him and he quickly apologized.

As I said, he's 62, and probably wouldn't benefit greatly from diversity and sensitivity training. Our environment is one where people talk crap all the time without taking most of it seriously. He probably won't have a problem. If he gets offensive like he did today, they'll just get up and walk away from him.

OU4LIFE
5/9/2007, 01:20 PM
4 digits?
****..she deserves to be broken into. Mine is 12 characters both numerical and alphabetical.

yeah, but we all know yours is 'nosnatch4evr'

BajaOklahoma
5/9/2007, 05:12 PM
Any chance there is a metal detector that everyone walks through on their way in the building? And "everyone" means car pool guy.

OUinFLA
5/9/2007, 08:02 PM
4 digits?

ABCDEF123456 ?

soonerboomer93
5/9/2007, 08:20 PM
Nope, she's not a mail order bride.

I guess they got married the same reason other folks do - although she must have had some concerns given he had a child older than her.

She's dumped him for a newer model - and he ain't taking it very well.

Today he sez if she spends any more money at the liquor store, he's going to petition the court to make her stop consuming so much alcohol around the kids. That will blow the whistle on his spying on her online banking transactions. Heh - I'm not sure if what he's doing is legal any way in that regard - privacy laws and what not.

depends, if it's a joint account then it's also his to access

MamaMia
5/9/2007, 10:34 PM
Any chance there is a metal detector that everyone walks through on their way in the building? And "everyone" means car pool guy.Maybe VeeJay should have one installed on the passenger door frame? :P

BajaOklahoma
5/10/2007, 12:11 AM
Maybe VeeJay should have one installed on the passenger door frame? :P

Only if car pool guy reads SF.com :D

VeeJay
5/10/2007, 06:46 AM
Well....wifey spent over $120 on three trips to the grocery store last weekend. The last trip to the liquor store was $42.70, and there's suspicion that she's buying Absolut vodka. She keeps this up - just two more times, and CPG is taking it into mediation because there's a sign that too much alcohol is being consumed around the kids. The account by the way, is hers only, but CPG can access it with her account number and the last four digits of her SSN.

I told him if it were me, I'd go to the liquor store she went to and look at the price of the various sizes of Absolut, calculate in the tax, and see if that matches the amount spent. I mean, hell, think about it. :D

By taking this matter back into mediation, he will have to admit he's snooping into her finances. (He's a freekin' stalker, but that's just me)

Other snippet divulged this morning is further concern over the possibility of the birth control purchase ($30 spend at the drug store). CPG says she's probably not sexually active because it takes a month to get BC up and running, and "she don't like rubbers." I sternly suggested he monitor any future purchases a month from now. If there's an identical purchase from the same drugstore, then, by God, she's doing the nasty.

olevetonahill
5/10/2007, 06:53 AM
If hes that obsesed tell him to:eek: just go ahead and EAT the barrell of his gun !the dude is wierd !

Robby6pack
5/10/2007, 09:19 AM
Maybe suggest asking for security tapes at the drug store where teh alleged BC purchase was made.

This is the best thread ever! Remember, keep your head down when you hear shots.

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 09:00 AM
Today's topic:

Jealousy

CPG told me that wifey used to really like riding around in CPG's Mustang 5.0 before they got married. CPG has a two year old F-150, and he's looking for a way to make wifey jealous and make her think he's got some newfound cash.

He was talking about trading in his truck for a sparkling new 'stang, but problem is, the mortgage on their house is five months in arrears. Headed for foreclosure - and both their credit rankings will be in the tank.

So, he's talking about renting a '07 Stang from Hertz or Avis. When he goes and picks up the kid, wifey will be beside herself. CPG is pondering what her reaction would be, and what he will say when she questions him on it. He complains about not having enough money to pay for gas to go back and forth to work, but he's gonna lay out $180 for three days to ride around in a Mustang to get back at her, when she probably is more interested in her new lover and what time he's coming over.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/11/2007, 09:02 AM
Well....wifey spent over $120 on three trips to the grocery store last weekend. The last trip to the liquor store was $42.70, and there's suspicion that she's buying Absolut vodka. She keeps this up - just two more times, and CPG is taking it into mediation because there's a sign that too much alcohol is being consumed around the kids. The account by the way, is hers only, but CPG can access it with her account number and the last four digits of her SSN.

I told him if it were me, I'd go to the liquor store she went to and look at the price of the various sizes of Absolut, calculate in the tax, and see if that matches the amount spent. I mean, hell, think about it. :D

By taking this matter back into mediation, he will have to admit he's snooping into her finances. (He's a freekin' stalker, but that's just me)

Other snippet divulged this morning is further concern over the possibility of the birth control purchase ($30 spend at the drug store). CPG says she's probably not sexually active because it takes a month to get BC up and running, and "she don't like rubbers." I sternly suggested he monitor any future purchases a month from now. If there's an identical purchase from the same drugstore, then, by God, she's doing the nasty.

One word solves all...Cheaters!

I'd suggest that...That way the PI can cover her, and the bank account info need not see the light of day...Then he would have proof for the court. But I bet that would be too expensive for him.

I bet this would make air and it seems really, really juicy...

OU4LIFE
5/11/2007, 09:03 AM
Hey CPG, why does your new car have a big HERTZ tag on it?

soonerboomer93
5/11/2007, 09:08 AM
i'm thankful no one looks at my account statements because well, someone would be ****ed if they found out what i'm spending and where...

TexasLidig8r
5/11/2007, 09:13 AM

She's 38? She was otherwise banging a 62 year old? She's now "dating" someone her own age... New lover has been in her house?...

Newsflash... she's in flagrante delecto with new boy like there's no tomorrow... Run that by him and watch the explosion!

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 09:43 AM
He was just in my office for the last half hour - now he's going to go to a dealership after work and try to buy the '07 Mustang. I just got an education from a 62 year old man on the differences in models - the GT and the others. He is of the illusion that the five months missed payments on the mortgage won't affect his standing with the car people. Heh.

He asked me for the third time today "I wonder what her reaction will be when I drive up in a brand new Mustang?"

I wanted to say "her reaction is that she ain't gonna stop banging her new lover."

Sooner in Tampa
5/11/2007, 09:45 AM
Today's topic:

Jealousy

CPG told me that wifey used to really like riding around in CPG's Mustang 5.0 before they got married. CPG has a two year old F-150, and he's looking for a way to make wifey jealous and make her think he's got some newfound cash.

He was talking about trading in his truck for a sparkling new 'stang, but problem is, the mortgage on their house is five months in arrears. Headed for foreclosure - and both their credit rankings will be in the tank.

So, he's talking about renting a '07 Stang from Hertz or Avis. When he goes and picks up the kid, wifey will be beside herself. CPG is pondering what her reaction would be, and what he will say when she questions him on it. He complains about not having enough money to pay for gas to go back and forth to work, but he's gonna lay out $180 for three days to ride around in a Mustang to get back at her, when she probably is more interested in her new lover and what time he's coming over.

Things bring new meaning to PATHETIC...it should go in the dictionary

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 09:51 AM
Things bring new meaning to PATHETIC...it should go in the dictionary

Exactly. And that's why this is great stuff.

He doesn't realize he's the laughingstock of our entire office.

If he gets the 'stang, at least I'll be ridin' in style next week.

OUinFLA
5/11/2007, 11:29 AM
Exactly. And that's why this is great stuff.

He doesn't realize he's the laughingstock of our entire office.

If he gets the 'stang, at least I'll be ridin' in style next week.

At least until they repossess it, then you will be driving.

Is this guy related so SicEm?
or just SE's role model?

TheHumanAlphabet
5/11/2007, 12:45 PM
Why is he 5 months in arrears on the mortgage? He's employed, is this something he is doing so she don't get the house...

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 12:59 PM
A li'l more just revealed during lunch today:

He divulged to me that, in addition to his snooping around in her bank account, he also is hacking into her phone messages. CPG is calling her answering machine at her house and checking to see who's called her and what for. Freekin' creep.

She had a message yesterday from a car dealership about her visit to the showroom. He thinks she's getting ready to buy a new car. So that's the reason for the Mustang obsession, all of a sudden.

He's taking pleasure in the fact that he will have to co-sign on her new car and she'll have to co-sign on his new car, too.

He says he's paying nearly $600 for his truck payment, and wifey is paying over $600 for her car. I shouldn't know these things.

I need a shower.

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 01:03 PM
Why is he 5 months in arrears on the mortgage? He's employed, is this something he is doing so she don't get the house...

They only lived in the house a very brief time when she told him to get out. Neither one can afford to live in the house, so it's on the market and no payments have been made. He doesn't have a problem at his age with ruined credit, and he's happier than a pig in sh*t that she's ruining hers.

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 01:08 PM
oops dbl post....once't is enough.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/11/2007, 01:24 PM
They only lived in the house a very brief time when she told him to get out. Neither one can afford to live in the house, so it's on the market and no payments have been made. He doesn't have a problem at his age with ruined credit, and he's happier than a pig in sh*t that she's ruining hers.

That, and it'll make life more difficult for the male gigolo if she marries him.

That being said, I still don't get it, why do they think they don't have to make payments on the house until it is sold off. Doesn't sound as if they have it priced to sell or sell in a hurry. So have they been served notice and have a court date on foreclosure yet?

OU4LIFE
5/11/2007, 01:47 PM
has anything been revealed, like maybe at lunch today?

VeeJay
5/11/2007, 01:56 PM
I dunno...for some reason they're content to let it go. He sez it's for sale but if it sold tomorrow the closing would not be for several weeks and their credit has already taken a hit.

The only thing he's said about the foreclosure is he's not concerned about the hit to his credit because at his age it doesn't matter. He apparently isn't in good shape financially.

He's yapping this stuff to nearly everyone who'll listen. If this stuff gets around to the wrong people (H.R.), or wifey finds out about his stalking, and has him locked up (again - he's done a weekend already for threatening phone calls) they'll probably run his a$$ off from this co.

I pity the predicament he's in, losing his family and what not, but I can understand why wifey kicked him out if he behaved this way while they were married.

Rogue
5/11/2007, 09:14 PM
FWIW, her BC could be for "purely medicinal" reasons...like Olevet's Natty Light. ;)

Also, d00ds in his situation are a very high risk group for violence, whether it's to himself, her, or the "other d00d." He's an older man, about to be single, nearing retirement age, on tenuous ground at work, facing financial ruin, etc.

It's a damn shame that there are kids involved and these 2 sound like they enjoy hurting each other, have a penchant for self-injurious decision making, and crappy judgment about what's good for others. I hope Momma's a little more stable than CPG.

Robby6pack
5/24/2007, 09:27 AM
Need more CPG!!! Is he in the clink? How's the new stang? Shots fired? You still alive? Can't talk due to the gag order from judge?

soonervegas
5/24/2007, 01:43 PM
Seriously....this is like watching half of The Shawshank Redemption and then having to go do the yard. Disappointing.

Hatfield
5/24/2007, 01:56 PM
carpool guy is probably going to kill our beloved veejay and take his identity

Boomer.....
5/24/2007, 01:58 PM

Sooner in Tampa
5/24/2007, 02:04 PM

VeeJay
5/24/2007, 02:12 PM
Simmer down, boys - it's still going on.

He took delivery of the Five Point O on Tuesday. It's my week to drive, so Tuesday afternoon I dropped him off at the Ford dealership and he drove his new ride home. He's itching to drive so I get a few days off.

He's now convinced wifey - who showed up last week, when dropping off the kid, in a spaghetti strap thin top - and with no bra - just to drive him crazy - she's got what he's called "All American tits" - couldn't get her car traded because the two's of them are five months in arrears on their mortgage payment. Yet, CPG was able to pull off the 'Stang deal - and this is his way of showing her who wear the pants and who can get things done. Dude never mentioned trading in his F-150 for a new car until he found out estranged wifey was trying to get a new car. So he's one-upped her.

At any rate, dude is five months in arrears on his mortgage payment, allowing it to go into foreclosure - and he's out getting a new loan on a sports car. Only in America.

I've told him a couple of more times to let it go when he's on a rampage about his wife - but he talks about her incessantly and without fail. I tried to change the topic recently while he was on one of his tirades - I said "You know, Carpool Guy, this is my favorite time of year - the days are longer, the pollen's gone, I think Spring is my favorite time of year."

The reply: "I can get a tan real easily. I don't burn. I just tan. Only takes about three hours. It drives her crazy. She can go to the tanning bed for three weeks solid and never even get red. She hates it that I tan so easily."

Blah Blah Blah

CUinNC
5/24/2007, 02:34 PM
Let's see..

lost the wife
new boyfriend
lost the house
new car
mind fried...

sounds like a good King of the Hill episode...

Tear Down This Wall
5/24/2007, 03:09 PM
you realize this could end very badly for you right?*

*with that said, thanks for the stories about crazy people at risk of life and limb

My thoughts exactly.

Dude, you are a part of something that will soon go very wrong...and such.

1stTimeCaller
5/24/2007, 03:15 PM
no way. He likes you, you'll be the last one he shoots.

Rogue
5/24/2007, 05:24 PM
I just saw VeeJay's location. :D

Hatfield
5/24/2007, 07:48 PM
no way. He likes you, you'll be the last one he shoots.

because veejay is the only one still flirting with him, duh

I said "You know, Carpool Guy, this is my favorite time of year - the days are longer, the pollen's gone, I think Spring is my favorite time of year."

nttawwt

VeeJay
5/24/2007, 08:11 PM
because veejay is the only one still flirting with him, duh

nttawwt

Damn. That is wrong on so many levels.....:rolleyes:

Czar Soonerov
5/24/2007, 09:52 PM
You need to get an mp3 micro corder, record this guy, and post the mp3 on here so we can hear his tirade. heh

TheHumanAlphabet
5/25/2007, 09:14 AM
This guy sounds like my across the street neighbor...I mean who without some really big ego about himself would lift weights in the middle of the driveway, shirtless for all to see. Oh, and to see him pose and pump his "guns" is hee-lar-ious!!!

Need to mention, in 5 years he has been married once, divorced (but no one really knows for sure), and has had 2 girlfriends. That and a teenager daughter that visits from time to time.

Robby6pack
9/10/2007, 10:50 AM
Well????

Sooner in Tampa
9/10/2007, 11:17 AM